Nick Bateman latest instagram picture proves at least 5 theories

Nick Bateman latest instagram picture proves at least 5 theories.

>Just be lean with broad shoulders theory : Nick looks in better shape and more muscular than 99 % of the subhuman gymcels you see everyday , and he was able to achieve this look with little amounts of muscle mass .

>Facial hair theory : To increase sexual appeal .

>Chads wear simple clothes theory : Nick is literally wearing a 5 $ dollar shirt and 20 $ jeans , nothing fancy , nothing ultra expensive , no designer clothes , just a simple t-shirt and fitting/matching jeans .

>Show off your hairline theory : Whether you're wearing a hat or a beanie , always make sure you show off your flawless NW0 ( if you have one to begin with ) .

>Ask a manlet to take your pictures theory : To look taller .

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com.au/women-are-attracted-to-this-facial-hair-2015-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who dis

famous instagram model, sloots cream themselves over him and I doubt he even knows what SS or GOMAD are

>he is autistic enough to create a post like this

What is the point of this post on a Vietnamese crossfit board?

>Just be lean with broad shoulders theory : Nick looks in better shape and more muscular than 99 % of the subhuman gymcels you see everyday , and he was able to achieve this look with little amounts of muscle mass .

he looks dyel as fuck

>Facial hair theory : To increase sexual appeal .

true

>Chads wear simple clothes theory : Nick is literally wearing a 5 $ dollar shirt and 20 $ jeans , nothing fancy , nothing ultra expensive , no designer clothes , just a simple t-shirt and fitting/matching jeans .

kek, bad news, that jeans is at least 220$..

You forgot the most important stuff:
>be rich
>have a HUGE "social" circle

this is the real reason they "cream" themselfs.

>being Chad is heavily determined by genetics

Really stirs up the ol' gray matter

you forgot to mention being around expensive shit
either way nice fitness thread

Dgaf about the unquantifiable shit but those jeans arent $20.

u forgot 1

>Be handsome

That ones the main one m8

>he looks dyel as fuck
gymcel COPE, he is the perfect size and leanness to get prime STACYs
>kek, bad news, that jeans is at least 220$..
they might charge incels $220 but his looks halo his wallet so they only charge him $20
>this is the real reason they "cream" themselfs.
more COPE, you really think prime 18yo STACYs cream themselves over Bill Gates or Warren Buffett?

GET THE FUCK BACK TO SCHOOL.
You confirm hypotheses you don't fucking PROVE THEORIES.
I bet you say that evolution isnt real because it's just a theory.

>not being awared on theories
just end it boyo

Lol does he even lift ? He's small.

>having nice clothes and taking care of yourself is only for rich people

Kys fag

You really think "Prime 18yo Stacys," (fuck that's embarrassing you'd use that shit) wouldn't suck Bill Gates dick if he showered her with bills? You're delusional.

There are instagram whores that literally whore themselves out to Saudi people for cash. You're fucking retarded and lazy since this is just your excuse why you still look like shit and don't want to try to look better and instead want to justify your poor ass life

>wearing cheap ass clothes is what women want!!!
>being skinny is what women want!!
>not going to the gym is what women want!!
>having hair is what women want!!

he does enough to have what PRIME STACYs consider an attractive body without doing SS+GOMAD or roidceling and turning into a bloated sack of shit

they would but that's because of his Money and Status, they don't cream themselves over him because he's subhuman when it comes to Looks

sorry man but that outfit is more than likely approaching $1000 dollars, maybe more depending on how much his jewelry is

The way the jeans fold over themselves is a giveaway that they're expensive. Kayne wears this style.

how to approach each of these

>lift and make sue you hit delts. have a low bodyfat
>get neat facial hair that accentuates jawline, if you cant grow it well then dont grow it at all
>dress nice. This is very easy. Pants and shirts that fit, no graphic tees
>take care of your hair
>cant affect height

Autistic shitposter theory: Dumb puahate memer can't stay on his fucking forum

Idk he looks like a fag and i could beat him up. He also grooms his brows which is gay

If you weren't such a shut-in faggot you'd know those jeans will price between $100-200 and the shirt is 100% greater than $10. You will never become a Chad

.t virgin

lmfao pretty sure i saw this thread on the L earlier today

I have the same shirt it was 15 euros lol

its a stretch fit

Link?

You forgot 1 huge thing OP

FACE that guy's facial aesthetic shit on those of 99% of the population. It's the main thing, it's the engine of it all.

>bateman

Is this the son of dubs guy??

lookism is dying and sluthate is shit
Veeky Forums is the next PSL safe space boyo

This man gets it. All you need to be an instant Chad:
-good face
-normal weight and clearly manly features such as broad shoulders
-don't be an autist

There. You don't even need to lift shit, bodyweight training and proper diet will get you a great look.

he squints 24/7 to fraud having a hunter eye area though
he really has feminine eyes but the rest of his face halos them

>Just be lean with broad shoulders theory
>Just be

yeah k, so it was bullshit

Its called squinching retard, anyone who knows a bit how to pose for a photo does that

Nick pls
you think pic related has to autistically ""squinch"" to have a good eye area in pictures?

I love how u coping nerds always assume the guy who posts these redpills is some virgin loser lmao

projecting much

Fuck off back to sluthate faggot, mods need to introduce an automatic ban for anyone who uses the term gymcel

>forgetting the importance of camera angles

Fuck using a manlet photographer. Just do a lower-angle shot to look more of a cunt.

That's what I do

coping gymcel detected
no one outside of aspie bodybuilding forums and a few other fatties at your gym cares about how much you can squat or how much milk you drink

>He's doing better than you.

All I see is a little bitch behind a computer that makes excuses. "BUT I CAN'T GET RICH BECAUSE MARX SAID ITS ONLY FOR BAD PEOPLE"

Enjoy being working class and depressed until you die. But don't worry, the worst part isn't dying. It's the fact that you never actually lived in the first place, pussy. Now go and join the army and learn to be a fucking man.

MAJOR COPE
A
J
O
R

C
O
P
E

>if I work hard I can look good even if my genes are trash :))))

Well this prime 18yo STACY creams herself over this fat, dirt poor manlet with a neckbeard

Does facial hair really increase sexual appeal? I've always been told it does by the women in my life, but I like my face more clean-shaven when I'm more defined. Even at >20% bf right now at the end of my bulk I feel like it's a better face without facial hair.

>mediocre ethnikk chick who frauds using makeup and a guy with clear skin, full facial hair and NW0 hairline
looksmatched and beta providing

>you'll never use your cute girlfriend's ass as a support for your beer belly

Why live

I think only guys really care about facial hair. If you like it, then grow it, if you don't, then don't. I also prefer to be clean shaven. The thing that matters is to appear well-groomed, regardless if you have a beard or not.

THey always are tho.

>beta providing

You do know he's always been broke and unemployed and she financially supports him right?

kek'd

Studies have shown that women find "10 day growth" (long stubble or a very short beard) to be the most attractive.

businessinsider.com.au/women-are-attracted-to-this-facial-hair-2015-2

>He looks DYEL as fuck
Girls want this, dumb dumb.
They don't like sad weirdos who spend hours upon hours lifting weights to get laid.

>that smug grin on his face

Every time

>tfw no face

I too have pondered one too many times whether the way of Rippletits is known to these Chads.

your list is shit

facial aesthetics > everything else

sage, /r9k/

this made me look up Nick Bateman and realize he's a modern day greek god

literally all the comments on his posts are girls telling him how wet they are

yes FACE can halo everything but that doesn't mean we can't try and find other legit theories like RTT theory or BBC theory

>this thread

The only thing he proves is that we are not born equal. Some people are genetically advantaged and easily manage to come out on top without putting too much effort.

You can drain 5 years of your life lifting weights, taking care of your skin, your hair but no matter what you will never measure up to someone like him and there's nothing you can do about it.

>SS + accessories

He has the facial genetics
Which os really what counts

legit

Why is it that the face of the guy on the right looks so much better? I honestly don't know what makes him more attractive/model like

Probably because he's about to tell you, that from his point of view, the Jedi are evil.

Starwars is the faggiest shit I've ever watched.

eyes are vertically shorter
higher fwhr
eyebrows have a more positive tilt
more prominent browridge
more prominent chin

His face better fits the perfect proportions. His eyes are wider apart while the guy on the left's eyes are too close together. There's also more subtle stuff that's harder to notice that really makes his proportions near perfect.

Wider jaw, better eyebrows, healthier complexion which is often taken for granted but makes a huge difference, no scleral show and positive canthal tilt
pic related is a negative canthal tilt

>broad shoulders
can be exaggerated with clothing, but somewhat true
>facial hair
true but a lot of women hate facial hair
>simple clothes
true but it also means that anybody can look better with simple clothes
>hairline theory
never heard of it
>camera angle theory
true dat, simple but effective trick, also the filters and what not

however, ot fitness related

>>hairline theory
>never heard of it
I think it's pretty self explanatory, a good (NW0/1) hairline is more attractive than a balding (NW2+) one

>fitting clothes
That's pretty expensive user.
Cheap clothes look like shit, simple =/= cheap.

Not necessarily. It depends a lot on the body type. tshirts just look better on someone with a longer torso and wide shoulders.
Some expensive clothes fit like shit and some cheap stuff fits perfectly well, the body proportions are whats important

Any Asian dry cleaning place has a grandmother like figure that will fit a shirt for you for less than 5 usd a garment. It doesn't have to be professionally tailored to fit well.

Facial hair is for men with shit jaws, cheekbones and acne. Stay with a few days stubble max.

Body type matters but it won't make a 5€ tshirt look like a 100€ tshirt.
Not saying it's worth it, it's just that Bateman in OP is wearing designer clothes.
You won't find these at Walmart/Tesco/Target.