Traps

I want to get bigger traps what workouts target the traps only

Squats, deads, rows. You are welcome.

follow alphadestiny's advice dude has huge traps and do rack pulls above the knee

OP don't listen to these dyel faggots.
The fact that they haven't mentioned shrugs says enough about there knowledge. Fucking newyearfags coming trough.

shrugs and standing one hand land mine press.

chins

single-arm landmine press* I thought there would be a simpler name kek

upright rows and shrugs

farmers walks and deadlifts

Duct tape two 80lb dumbbells to your hands and walk into the middle of a feminist class during lecture. They'll all start asking you questions you don't know.

It's the neck that really matters

>only
shrugs and overhead shrug holds

Otherwise, powercleans, overhead lateral raises, neck-pulls (upright row, but with cables and set at chest height).

Shrugs

Holy shit this retard has half a dozen pistol mags and a tourniquet that would be impossible use if you were shot in the arm.

That look retarded

That is Cameron Baird V.C, M.G, 2nd Commando Regiment.

Meaning he was awarded firs the Medal Of Gallantry and then Posthumously the Victoria Cross. Pretty sure he knows exactly what he is doing, even the most basic Infantry are taught how to apply the CAT single handily, hence its centre position and one in each shoulder pocket.

Reverse flys and shrugs are really good for building traps. When doing shurgs make sure you are squeezing INTO your upper back, not up and down your neck. Reverse flys can be done with dumbbells or the reverse fly machine. Reverse flys don't just hit your traps they also hit your rear delts, so they are great if your shoulders are rolled forward.

Farmer carriers. Load those shits up. Will help with forearm gains as well.

Carries not carriers you weirdo you just posted it the same way in another thread too lmao

find the halflings

>I want to get bigger traps what workouts target the traps only
DEADLIFTS FOR HYPOTROPHY

3x8 DEADLIFTS 3 DAYS A WEEK

YOU WILL NOTICE TRAP GAINZ AFTER JUST 1 MONTH IN

>saw palmetto will lower body hair and test levels
>on a saw palmmeto stack on MasT's advice right now

Don't forget your PSO

fuckin underrated post

diddlylifts
rows
shrugs

ive been doing 5x8-10 rows and 5x20 shrugs mwf for about 6 months and traps are now yuge

readfilename for picrelated, you're fine, infograpgh is wrong

>5x20
Yeah, your traps aren't big.

I FUCKIN LOST IT

Be a fucking man and do deadlift+shrug supersets