Your penis is at least 8 inches, right Veeky Forums?

your penis is at least 8 inches, right Veeky Forums?
I know 90% of ya'll are lifting to compensate for that tiny babydick.

Other urls found in this thread:

thundersplace.org/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SS + GOMAD

i don't think the maker of this image knows what a micropenis is

yes it is
dicklets can't handle a beautiful tall girl

>Women knowing what they want

You also need to have a ferarri but it can't go too fast, a nice house but it could always be bigger and there's some work to be done, be manly and protective but don't smother her or have no emotion. Make sure to have a few hobbies but you need to make sure you're taking her out and making time for things SHE wants to do also.

an 8 inch penis works, but I mean that other dude has 7 and that's basically close enough maybe she'll fuck him he has a ferarri also.

>car analogy
>house analogy
>emotions
>hobbies

settle down 7 inch king of the dicklets

>mfw this post

>You also need to have a ferarri but it can't go too fast,
what did he mean by this?

>mfw 5 inches length 3.5 inches girth

Just kill me

It's right at 8
feels okay

I just wanted to say that threads like these really warped my views on women.

>fbomb
Cool source, goy

My dick is 6.1 inches but feels like 4 inches. Also have 5 inch girth but looks like a fucking pencil. Kill me as well m8.

6x5 reporting in, iktf f@m

below 7.5 = micropenis.

>6 inches
top kek
fucking dicklets

S-shut up user, I'm only 3x3 inches away from my dreams

>tfw 7 inch

i wana die

would a dick pump at least make it look fatter?

That's a dangerous image.

Yes, also get some cock rings and go to thundersplace for jelqing instructions

Doesn't jelqing just fuck your dick up with scar tissue or something? My dicks already pretty messed up.

Only if you don't take days off and squeeze too hard. Of course the jelqing is optional. As long as the other two are in play.

Also, I'm gonna leave this here to give some anons a little hope.

thundersplace.org/en/

Fuck you. That shit's a lie. I did it myself several years ago and stood on it for half a year. I barely got anything except for odd skin markings now. Also that shit is short lived, if you stop for 2 weeks you lose everything.

Dick enlargement is a real gray area
I cant tell if what im reading is true or some hairy fat Italian is looking for me to boost his family pill business

>"loving big ones is empowering for women"

same mate, they're not all like this. vocal minority rule and all that. remember people on the opposite side of the glass think similar ways, and it's just as toxic and wrong.

Your dick shouldn't have ANY impact on how you live your life

Women don't care about your penis if your a fucking legend

>tfw dick is 7 inches
>tfw height is 5'10

all i need is just 2 inches more to even be "Acceptable" tier for a woman

why did god have to cheat me at 90% like this

Im just under 7 in and most prostitutes ive been with complimented my size. Apparently Im pretty thick though

they're prostitutes, they're supposed to make you feel good you fucking idiot

>wow, she said my dick is big, i'll pay her more

I have an 8 inch dick and it's honestly the best thing. For me, a girl being obsessed with my dick is so incredibly satisfying. It really makes me horny. One of the best things in the world is when a girl is into me just because of my size and really never attends to other things. It's such a compliment and testament to just how big I am that she would focus on that and other things would be unimportant. True, I'm good looking and have a personality girls like, but I like them to be attracted mainly by my dick. So some of these girls will occasionally notice other things about me they like. That's good so long as they see my dick as my top feature. In reality, it's more that they like other things about me because of what my dick does for them. Truly, I get so much satisfaction when they get obsessed. I genuinely feel sorry for any man with anything less than 8.

They always tell me afterwards and not in a contrived way
I pass the TP test too
Sorry dicklet

>tp test
literally a test to see if you have a micropenis or not

here are my stats. and for what I pay they better compliment my pipe