How do I go on a cut if I'm a poorfag? I can think of the basics like chicken...

How do I go on a cut if I'm a poorfag? I can think of the basics like chicken, broccoli and rice but any other recommendations? First real cut too btw so any advice helps
>tfw read sticky
>tfw don't care it's winter

What does being a poorfag have to do with it? Less food = Less money spent on food.

>cut
>too poor to cut
glorious bait

Idk man I bulked like an idiot and just ate anything, not sure how to get the most effective cut food wise. How strict should I be on what I eat?

Sure got me m8 :^) enjoy your fatceps

i dont even understand how bulking and cutting synergize

do you bulk first then cut to tone or wtf explain for a friend

Hey man imma dyel but I've gradually lost weight since high school and I'm getting better at it. Here's my tips:

>1. Buy and chew lots of gum. Try some flavors and find your fave and buy I'm bulk. Chew regularly.

>2. Cut out liquid cals. Even diet drinks will work. Drink coffee instead

>3. Begin eating meals in front of a wall instead of a TV/Phone/Electronic device. Just focus on the taste and texture of your meal. Food goes a longer way when you make an even of eating instead of doing something else WHILE eating.

>4. Drink water after every meal. Even if you don't like it. Just chug it right after a meal. Drink throughout the day if possible but def after/during meals.

>5. 0 calorie energy drinks help. Go to the dollar store and buy $1 energy drinks. Same thing as monster w/out over price. Unhealthy but hey, they def work.

Currently 165-170 at 6'3

>how do i spend less money on food while being poor

You haven't been on a cut? You're reduced to eating mostly protein if you're trying to preserve muscle. No more loading up on cheap flour and grain products.

How fucking poor are you that you cant afford chicken?

4 thighs cost less than 2 bucks. Remove the skin and its 850 calories 130g protein

Well I tend to double my spending on food when on a cut to keep my sanity. Greek yogurt, fresh berries and shit. Its just more expensive to cut than to bulk

Eat the same thing. But less of it. If you did this right you should spend less money

eat more lean meats and less carbs and don't eat as much

>too poor to cut
this has to be the dumbest thread yet

If you're a beginner, you can lose weight and gain muscle at the same time pretty easily.

If you're an intermediate or advanced lifter, typically the best way to gain muscle is through bulking. When you bulk, you gain weight. Now let's say you gain 10bs. A certain percentage of that weight is muscle whereas the rest is fat. So if you keep gaining weight, you're going to get to the point where your body fat is also raising.

So then after a bulk, you can do a cut diet where you cut out the body fat but still retain most of the muscle you gained from the bulk.

what, I just read op's post, he wants to know which foods should he spend less money on because he can't afford a proper workout diet, what's strange about that

4 chicken thighs are like 12 bucks in nz.

yeah and our eggs are expensive as fuck. 4ever dyel :(

just don't eat anymore

what is the connection between a cut and being poor? you know, the people in the middle ages permacutted till starvation cuz they were poor

Can anyone ID those glasses? Please and thank-you

oh fuck thanks idk how i never figured that out myself xD