You guys have been good to me and advice gleaned from this page over the past 6 months has made me some decent ROI

You guys have been good to me and advice gleaned from this page over the past 6 months has made me some decent ROI.

Grab yourself some WTC within the next 12 hours.

>buy my bags please

its ded

>Walton
>bags
I don't exactly believe OP has some sort of inside information, but there is no doubt Walton will explode in the near future.

Even if you bought Walton at $8, I wouldn't consider that bags when it will be ~$15 within a month.

>Walton Bags
Are you retarded?

This

I'm still holding my """"""bags""""""""" from the days when it was hovering between 1.80 and 2.50

Where to buy

Binance.

You can buy now, or watch for the large buy walls forming in 23 minutes (12:00 GMT).

what does waltong have coming up this month?

Fuck that chink pump and dump

> not buying everything chinese right now
> calling a $170 mln market cap a PnD

why am I even replying to you dumb faget

I been watching it it always pumps then an insane amount of sells are put up and it dumps

1 min chart or 5 min chart, which one is it?

Get ready for these buy walls boys, 8 minutes left.

okay let's see

we got some movement

>8 minutes left.

Nice larp.

Crypto runs on timers.

LMFAO.

larp confirmed

fuck you OP

my walton bags are so heavy brehs

its so hard buying at $1 and watching it hold firm at $7 /s

Seriously if this was a pump and dump it would've crashed down to $2 a day after it hit its ATH of 8.60.
Instead it and Metaverse are holding their positions without too much news and only dipping when BTC dips

i know m8 where is the 20x

OP eat my balls sold 100k

Blockchain genesis, wallet, and staking all being released this month.

Go look it up and DYOR.

WTC is only 10% of my holdings but it's made me 500%+ because I got in at $0.80. Legitimately see this hitting $20+ by EOY. It won't be a 10x or even 5x any time soon but it's a seriously good project.

After all the rumors on here and Reddit I'm feeling pretty good about this being mentioned in the October release of PBC.