Thoughts on our guys newest?

thoughts on our guys newest? youtube.com/watch?v=9v8zrMD1Qbg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3AG-oCXTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hes got a new best ab video every 2 weeks. The exercises are normally pretty good tho

He's right, this is the GOAT exercise

Dude does click bait meme tier titles and thumbnails, but he's clearly legit. A lot of the exercises he offers seem super crappy PT style stuff though. I often watch his stuff and think, why would I do this over a basic barbell or dumbell lift?

> lift juice for a year or two
> cut until you look good
> spam bodyweight workouts on youtube
> rake in the cash

Kind of surprised more peeps don't do this.

he aint natty?

Nice. I'm gonna try this one.

He is natty, I think any way regardless.
Actually good advise for athletes or people who think vidia is real life.

He legitimately knows his shit and has real athletes(aka those making millions) under his guidance.

He's not one of those meme barely dyel shits like alan thrall who gives advice while having beginner level lifts.

And youtube/IG is saturated to the brim already with fake natties and DYEL shits who compensate with memes.

>He legitimately knows his shit
Only ever watched one video of his and literally all of it was a lie. Not just broscience, but actually lying. You could tell he was making shit up.

For sure he clickbaits like fuck but his videos have legit content. I use 3 of the exercises that he advocates and they solved problems I had hitting those muscles

the point is it doesnt matter if he is (hes not)

It was this one by the way.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3AG-oCXTE
He completely misrepresents the one study he quotes to a point where it's impossible he just misread it. He's lying about what it shows in order to fit his narrative that you don't need a caloric surplus to gain weight.

>the guy pushing 50 with greying hair who runs around at single digit bf% all year round while still making gains is natty

I have his athlean xero and step 1 program (forgot what it was called) I loved step 1,

I did step 1 on a deficit and lost about 3% body fat on -250cal
Redid it with a few months of oly training in between and now on a surplus and gained about 4lbs of muscle and absolutely no bf

After a bad wreck had to take a full year off any training and went back to step one with athlean zero, it's hard as shit for me, but I genuinely enjoy the workouts.
10/10 would recommend for anyone looking for more than just pure strength gains in the main lifts.

Ever heard of water weight?

also he could be shilling trenbolone, lets your body burn bodyfat for energy(before accounting food) which means even on a deficit you build muscle.

>but he's clearly legit
No, he's clearly biased and a very, very bad coach.
He's the epitome of PT - a guy who has 1 agenda and treats everybody like they're him.

What about Scott Herman lads?

we have a thread about this faggot every day

0.20 has been deposited into ur account

Lol that isn't how it works, people who get off juice after years end up with low testosterone and bitch tits

The faggot is heavy on roid, hes a piece of shit full of PT level memes.

>anyone bigger than me or stronger is on roids

t. Fat shit

Should team up with other meme-tier experts like Thrall and Isuf for maximum bullshitting potential.

Jeff is honestly the only fitness personality on youtube that you should trust.

fpbp

Hello guys, Jeff Cavaliere here; ATHLEAN-X DAT COM

TODAY WITH ANOTHER VIDEO HOW TO DO X, THE BEST WAY NO BS

(((INTRO max volume * 5))))
DUNN DUNN DUNN DUNN DUNN