Tfw no gf bullshit

Why would you even want a relationship if you already got the chance to bang different women anyway? I understand why betas are desperate for the validation and regular access to pussy but why would anyone else want a gf?

because a.) having a person who constantly validates your own opinions is nice and b.) a working monogamous relationship is a sign of maturity
for reference, OP is probably under 25 years old

ive never been a fan of sluts desu id rather a tempo relationship slut

Because we can't just bang chicks so having a locked down source for sex is appealing. GF or no sex at all. Not our choice.

Because picking up sluts involves leaving the house.

i dont even know how to talk to women and im 25

Having random sex with strangers is fun for a while then just becomes boring and makes you feel kinda dirty
I want a girl to have an actual meaningful relationship with, and despite all of /r9k/'s misanthropic all-women-are-worthless-whores whining it's entirely possible to find quality people if you're a quality person yourself.

till then next best one comes along

Brehs why in the last few weeks have I had several dreams about girls I know?

No reason at all, random occurence. Stop fucking asking and don't take any actions based on these dreams.

I've been talking to a girl a lot, goddamn I forgot how good it feels to talk to a girl and for both of you to like each other. We're meeting up for a date soon.
I wasn't expecting to want a gf anytime soon but I guess I forgot how nice it feels to be with somebody since it's been so long

Can I fap to these dreams at least? They were good dreams btw

>Stories that never happened
>Random garbage posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted :)

thanks you autism police

we need you around alwas

>autists have to come out of the woodwork to reeee about women every single time without fail
I want /r9k/ to either stop being worthless faggots and venture out into the world or just collectively off themselves already
Too bad frogposters will always make excuses to put off both options

I can't even picture myself in a relationship. I don't even get the hugs that the beta males do.

I had a dream I was cuddling with a girl and then we fought, In the dream, about real life problems.
I coulden't even feel the usual warm bliss for 3 seconds that happens after a dream of love.

Other than that my life is good, so I'm not down too much.

>why would anyone else what a gf
I don't just want a gf, I want the gf, I what her.

But why?

these. op you're a faggot.

t.virgin

do you think when you're 50+ random girls will dig you for any good looks or charisma you might have had? if you can still pull girls

The companionship that comes with a well suited partner is amazing. And getting to have that person suck your penis at the end of the day makes it even better.

Relationships are only worth it if the person makes your life better. If they are a burden and make your life harder, then of course it isn't worth it.

The problem is that most betas want a woman there as validation and a crutch to stop them feeling alone. Thats why they end up getting cheated on and dumped.

I want love

>what is fathering a child
>what are meaningful conversations
>what is someone who supports you and your goals
>what is the point in having fun memories with someone to look back on and talk about

Life is actually wonderful when it has meaning. And I'll be honest with you. I didn't realize how little meaning life had before my current GF (6 years soon).

I actually enjoy life and don't fear getting old...

>inb4 hate because I greentext wrong
>inb4 hate from people who have never experienced love

True, but I think the problem is more one of Betas latching on to every girl that shows them affection and being so thirsty for it that having a gf becomes its own value, where the actual girl deson't really matter - jjst some idealised version of "The GF" that only exists in their heads, and which they occasionally project onto girls who are nice/into to them thus creating One-itis.

t. Been there, done that.

So when she dies, life's over for you?
I get what you're saying- I really do, but remember that all relationships end. All of them. You were born alone, you'll die alone. Nobody else is inside your head but you. You ARE alone. If you can't find meaning in yourself, you're lying to yourself about life.

Yes, but one way to cure that is to regret not dating a few girls and then run through a few others. Then you realize (if you haven't already) that girls are just people too, there's more than one girl that's a 'good match' but that doesn't mean you should just settle, and that they were a dumbass for not realizing it sooner.

I think lots of people go through that stage, just most people take care of it in middle/high school and some people don't get that shit out of the way until they're 30.

You think you do, but wait till you have it and it's ripped away from you. You'll change your mind.

This.

That's why it's important to "sleep around". No need to go overboard with it if it's not your thing - but if you ever want any sort of truly meaningful relationship you need to stop seeking for "The one" and get to know girls as people, in bed and without.

Betas are women trapped in men's bodies

>"I wish I could just get a hottie to y'know, commit!"

FFS women are supposed to be the ones whining about not having LTRs

Because I want to start my own family one day.

"the chase" is fucking exhausting