As a girl, roughly how long would it take to lose 4 inches around your waist when it's 33 inches to start with?

As a girl, roughly how long would it take to lose 4 inches around your waist when it's 33 inches to start with?

Other urls found in this thread:

ilikemilitarygirls.tumblr.com/post/145767562399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>girl
>33in waist

lol how fat are you and how tall are you

Dump the entire album OP

I don't know how much I weigh but I'm around 5"6

I'm pretty chubby

5'6 n 33 inch waist...

Youre obese sister

Why don't you eat at a caloric deficit until it happens and then tell us how long it takes.

Im the same height as you but Im a 31 or 32 size waist. Im also a dude so this might vary for you but for me its realllly hard to lose inches on the waist. Im definitely heavier than you though

>disrespecting the uniform
>non standard underwear
>no undershirt
my ROTCautsim is burning me up

do it

that's kinda of a hard question to answer
assuming you would want to drop 20 lbs- again its hard to be specific here

at a 20-25 percent calorie deficit with exercise you could expect to lose 2lbs a week
10-15 weeks maybe if you really pushed yourself and had no water weight... it would be very difficult though...

I don't care about pounds, just inches

That's probably like 20-30lbs overweight depending on your body type. Honestly though this is a men's fitness board you're not gonna get legit advice here. Female dress size 2 is a 25 inch waist to give you an idea of where you are.

Just figure out how overweight you are and lose the extra weight, you can't specify where you lose the weight; if you have an hourglass shape you may see yourself in a small waist size sooner rather than later

>that barracks tier room
>using the uniform as a prop to show off your body
>that e-2 collar device

stupid fucking junior enlisted scum

a size 0 to 5 depending on ur waist-hip-bust ratio is good

>Honestly though this is a men's fitness board

I legit did not know that

It's not true. This is just a general fitness board, mainly populated by men.

My problem is that when I get to "healthy weight" I hate my body because my tits become two deflated balloons (Yes I do chest exercises and wait for my skin to 'snap back', they still look disgustingly saggy)

So I want to lose enough to get to a 29 inch waist, but no more than that or I'll become suicidal

>>disrespecting the uniform

Who fucking cares, it's a piece of clothing

Yeah desu I lost like 50 lbs once and my tits will forever have little stretch marks and shit. A 29inch waist is great if you have nice breasts I bet. Good luck, all I can tell ya is don't lose weight too fast to avoid loose skin!

Honestly if this is you your body suits your frame. Why change it. I'm probably 5'7 and with a 31 inch waist sounds good so far right? I'm probably clocking in at a steady 175 now because most of my weight is on upper body and in the legs. I just don't hold weight in the waist . What im getting at is dont let stupid numbers have any real meaning to you. Its just a waist number it literally means NOTHING aside from buying pants.

lel fat turbo manlet

You either incredibly jealous or fucking retarded. Pick 1

I feel like you're probably exaggerating.

Just keep the weightlifting and upper peck exercises going strong and I'm sure you'll notice it less and less.
believe it or not if you're activity level is high enough..you can still enjoy being at a lower weight and eating well.

I am a grill too-- 5'6 with a 27in waist, and this is me chubby. Shooting for a 29in waist is not even a goal imo, that is still very unhealthy and very overweight. 24in waist is top tier, especially if you have wider hips.

Cut to 1500 cals a day with highest macro being protein, and start lifting + HIIT. This is the only way you will look better physically, guaranteed.

you should focus on fork put-downs

Yeah I don't believe you're a grill.

27 inch natural waist is small.

> and I'm sure you'll notice it less and less.
HAH! No the only thing that fixes my tits is gaining weight, they look fine now because I gained weight.

At a lower weight I hate my body

27 at 5'6 isn't really that small. Also grill. I'm 27 inch waist at a taller height right now and somewhat potbelly right now. Body shapes vary though

its a simple and important thing you're told not to do and when its not followed it makes everyone else looks bad.

Are you this fat and delusional? Are you in Burgerstan, is that why? Pic related is a 27in waist, a small waist is 24-25in.

That looks like a small waist to me. 24 inches is high fashion model tier.

>not wanting a high fashion tier waist

>this triggered over a picture
pls die in combat one day faggot

Then don't fucking change, quit mining for attention and leave Veeky Forums to people who actually want to get better.

Or get surgery to fix you're apparently hideously deflated tits.

>27 inch natural waist is small
I'm like 5 pounds overweight and my waist is 28 inches
I dont think 27 is THAT small

Probably 3 months or so, with proper diet and discipline. You probably don't have either of these, so it'll take longer. But don't worry, if you really want it, you can get there. You just gotta be determined.

Now please post body or at least source for pic.

I just explained that my tits look horrible at that weight

post a photo so I can judge you

>can I get help losing weight?
>I hate my body and bewbs at a lower weight
>mfw

Pls leave attentionwhore, and take your clickbait OP pic with you

>rotc

Fuck off

5'9, 26 inch waist
And i'm a guy

>ROTC
nobody cares about boy scouts

No. Prior gf 34 22 34. 105lb at 5 4in. B cup. Glorious.

Are you also around 55kg or a bit less? My stats as well.

Lose weight slower you stupid shit. Read the sticky.

FUCK YOU FAT

turns out, not only are you fat, but you are also a fucking idiot.

STOP EATING SO MUCH DUM DUM

kek

as an academy grad, go fucking ride a dick

You don't get stretch marks from losing weight. You get them from adding weight on.

>disrespecting the uniform

i work with textile manufacturers around the globe and i can tell that your boxers made in thailand deserve more respect than that shitty uniform, fucking pretentious prick.

>Those tits are literally my favorite kind of tits
Who is this slut and where can I find her?

love u

>those nipples

>continues disrespecting the goddamn uniform.
I bet she has shit gun control

Dude when I was a fat chick at 170+lbs my waist was still like 28-30. You must be a goddamn blimp. Don't worry about losing inches on your waist, just worry about getting down to a human size in general

>"Sir, we found the warheads."

Well maybe baby if you are like Asian or something. I'm 5'7 and Scandinavian + German so I'm rather wild built. I'm fit yet my waist is 75cm. It's mainly solid hard so it's just my abs and how I'm built. I don't think that it's physically possible for me to have a super narrow waste no matter what kind of Auschwitz mode I got myself into.

But my hips and shoulders are wide too so it doesn't look anything unusual. Damn you buildlets.

>no more than 29 or ill.become suicidal
From this we have learned you are
>drama queen
>unrealistic
>poorly motivated
>doesn't know what a healthy size is
> possible parasuicidal attention whore
>doesn't actually want to be healthy
Among other things. Go choke on cake in a lonely corner

I'm another girl with a 24.4 inch natural waist at 5'7. You sound kind of stupid

>I have an officer cadet rank, you have to salute me, prior service ms1

Im the one with a 24.5 waist, and I'm a psychology researcher. Models have nothing to do with it, its called staying fit

But everything looks like shit when you're fat

>those nipples

The 5'7 girl with 24.5 waist here. I'm also of well built German and Irish descent and put on muscle quickly because legit high test levels. Not a drop of Asian.
>trying to use your genetics to.explain why you're fat
Get over yourself fatty cakes, being of built northern European descent does not make you automatically fat

>Tfw being a boot makes losers so mad they reach into their fedora folder

ilikemilitarygirls.tumblr.com/post/145767562399

Link to whole album since OP is taking forever to post. Also took like 2 seconds to google.

>Those tits
>That body
>DARK SOULS in the background
I'm in love with this slut, kill me.

Shocker. Idiot doesn't even know her own weight, you'd expect her not to know what a healthy weight is either.
It all boils down to intellectual laziness, considering how easy it is to get fit.

What a retard.

More salads....
No "white carbs" after 3pm....
Lots of H2O.
Interval training on the areobike / treadmill / track...
Get together with other gals and make a chart everyone can see.... team work / enthusiasm.
Keep a Journal.... even if it's not to the gram you;ll be close on what/when/why and nutritional value.
Thanks for *volunteering* to enlist.

>Sua Sponte.

>Mfw so mad a boot talks back, alphas gotta dip into the Jonesy folder

Haha check the balls on this boy

Round yet edgy

Only takes 5

Your body is more important than your tits.

>Holy shit that body is disgusting but holy shit I want to fuck her anyways because them titties
-Nobody

Men who are extremely bitter and cinical towards women, I might add

Literally
>sticky
Also this depends a lot on your basic skeletal structure vs fat carry.

This is true. I've never served but the reductionist attitude that nothing really matters tears down society and it also boggles me when grown adults don't realize that they are always representing and affecting more than their individual self no matter their walk in life.

Haha you have no hips, tits, or ass and you try to make yourself sound hot with numbers. Numbers don't make my dick hard. T and A make dicks hard.

Ive seen people die in a similar uniform. I am still digging that bodacious rack.

Post titties

Not too long. I went from 26" to 22" in a year. Didn't diet and just started lifting. Actually, almost the same measurements as .

bout tree fiddy

>chubby
>5'6, 33in waist
>"""chubby"""

I'm 52 inch chest 30 inch waist 6'0" height, man. What are you ? A fridge ?

I can tell there are a lot of virgins in this thread by the way they react to a 33 inch waist. A woman's waist will always be wider than a mans because dem hips. If she don't have dem hips It's probably a trap cuz it's really hard to /fraud/ skeletal structure. Asking a woman why she doesn't have a 24 inch waist and natty curves is like asking a dude why he doesn't look like c.t. Fletcher yet. This whole thread is pretty much cancerous disinformation.

>those nipples
Fuck, and the first pic was so nice

Might as well not lose weight at all, because you're not gonna stay at your goal waist size.

>non standard underwear
We don't have standard underwear