Help with chest please

I bench 80kg, I do incline, flat dB press. 3 sets of flys 5 sets of cable crossovers and some pullovers.

Yet this is my fucking chest...

I don't understand what to do. Training 1yr now and progressed linearly from 20kg dB press to 80 and yet I look untrained.

80kg db press isn't a lot and I need to still bulk another 30 or so lbs but kids at my gym have their chests bulging through their shirts whilst they sit there benching 60 or 70.

>I don't understand what to do
Have you tried losing weight, fatty?

your entire body doesnt look like you lfit

You don't look like you can bench 80kg

Honestly you look like you bench 60kg and spend the rest of the day curling

I weigh 170 nty don't wanna be skelly

You look like you only do negatives of benching butter directly into your mouth

Also 80kg of butter isn't even a lot to build a chest. Complain when you bench 40 to 50 more kilos

Nigga you just fat

80 kg with those arms

wtf, even I am suspicious of your claims user

>170 looking like that
What are you, 5'6?

6ft

Pic makes me look small, I'm big as fuck

try losing like 30 pounds

Now I know you're lying because nobody looks like that at 170 and 6 ft.

Bruh.....
You lying ass dorito nipple mother fucker
Go read the sticky and start lifting, before I take this knife and cut them Doritos off your breasts

Another of me right now just took

I think u are right desu but I don't know if I'm big enough to cut

?

5'11" 178 and I look just like that

it's called being skinny fat try it sometime

Granted I'm an inch shorter and 8 lbs heavier but I believe him

yes you need to watch your diet closer and do more cardio is all.

Gyno, probably from eating too much soy. You look like you bout ready to lactate .... baka......

just cut. see where you're at, then bulk again

lift more then 2 months you fatfuck

Those are some tasty tiddies. Post boipucci.

Your boobs look cross eyed, you need to tape one of them shut so the other nipple gets stronger

Strength is not equal to size.

Studies show that strength increases more rapidly than muscle size in untrained (and trained) individuals. You won't be seeing noticeable (relatively) increases in your muscle size until about 6-8 weeks into your training program.

Also, hitting a bunch of heavy sets is not optimal if your end goal is larger muscles. You want to be hitting 3-6 sets of 8-12 reps for your structural exercises.

Post your body?

70kg DBs? So you're putting 70kg DBs in each hand and benching it? I'm confused

170 kg or lbs?

Guys if I am 170-175 looking like this.
What weight do u think I will have to cut 2 to see abs? I've never seen my abs b4 but I don't want to go down to like 140...

*i meant 80kg

40kg dbs each side

Can get 3 reps out of 85 with a spotter, 80kg on my own 3x5. Then jump to lighter incline press

Lbs

>170
>6ft
>"big as fuck"

Ain't adding up op.

My best mate is 6'1, solid but hardly "jacked" and he looks both bigger and leaner than you at 190

My best bet is that you're cheating your lifts and so have an inflated sense of your strength, or you have an inaccurate weight. Could be both, based on this thread

Then you say you bench 40kg dumbbells, not 80kg dumbbells

>80kg
Dude get your fucking hormone levels checked. Your body bothers me and you need to do us all a favor and get that shit sorted out or wear a shirt always.

Random greentext no idea where that came from

80kg of butter weighs less than 80kg of iron anyways.

Jesus christ put a shirt back on and then go read the sticky.

You're doing something really wrong and until you realize this there is no helping you.

I () was making a joke because you look like a fucking fatass. You're obviously not 170kg but the joke was you look so fat I would believe you were.

I love these threads, makes my cock hard just thinking about crushing that boipucci

1 year and aesthetic
You are just new, building muscle takes time.
Also bench twice to three times a week

Are you sure you don't half rep
Also do a tonne of isolation for chest

Your T level is 200.

To succeed in lifting, you need a T level of 450 or higher.

Time to take up running!

people like you just disgust me, holy shit how can you look like that. Actually you CAN look like that but claiming you bench 80KG AND looking like that is downright arrogance, triggered.

Why aren't you doing (weighted) dips, user? Drop the cable machines, memes don't build muscle.

Tell us your routine. Are you benching at least twice a week?