How to unfuck my life?

>Soon to be 22yo
>dropped out of uni just after a year
>I have done nothing but lived abroad in different countries for the past 2,5 years working with whatever to make ends meet and support myself and my travelling lifestyle
>fell in love with someone whilst on the other side of the world, I know it'll come to an end when my visa expires in 9 months
>last break up I had ended for the same reason, I moved abroad and shit sucks balls and drains my mental energy worse than anything else
>been depressed for the past 5 years or so like 90% of the time
>literally hate myself 90% of the time
>sick and tired of moving around and starting all over time after time
>I hate to leave the love of my life behind in the future
>I guess I must apply to university somewhere, but the debt burden weighs heavy on my shoulders already
>No real passion for studying anything really, a chronic underachiever
>it's going to be shitty poor 3 years of stressing
>stressing out about work life already, if I even get a job
>despite growing older and surviving around the world and having no connection to my family, I feel insecure and worthless as hell and the anxiety is just rapidly growing

JUST

where's the lifting part of this

Egg whites and 4 scoops.
You'll be fine.

>Stories that never happened
>Random garbage posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted :)

>>it's going to be shitty poor 3 years of stressing

>tfw i'm 2½ years out of 3 done
>tfw you're absolutely right

literally pick what you are most interested in and go to school for it. then you will find a job and be fine. its not rocket science. there is no special way to do life. just be happy and do what you want. good luck .

>be 20 years old student
>fall in love with Chinese exchange student who's visa expired 7 months after we started dating
>she goes back to China, continue LDR
>3 years move by now almost 24, have visited China 4 times. She's coming over here in a few months again
>1 year left until I complete my study and become MD so when I get a job we can finally marry and be together again.

Its what you make of it honestly. If you don't like studying get a some kind of labor job maybe with a minor studying degree. Find Sth to specialize in like heavy machinery and get paid well. Being depressed is just a result of your life having no meaning. Find your meaning, set a goal and strive towards it. Life needs purpose.

SS+GOMAD 6 months

fuck off with your blog entry

Can't u get married or smthing

If she's the love of your life and feels the same way why not ask her to marry you? Even if it's just so you can stay in the country a bit longer. Maybe just ask and let her know if it doesn't work out you'll give her a quick, no hassle divorce or even annulment. But if it works you can stay and build a life?

Then again, she maybe knows you're a sad sack and wants nothing to do with you, I dunno.

how did you meet people in other countries m8? im dropping out of uni too and I wanna travel like how you did but I'm worried if I do it alone I'll just keep to myself

He is the guy here, I'm a woman. I could get a second year visa if I wanted, but that means that I'd put my life on hold. Or I mean, I couldn't actually go on with my life. (get a degree, get a job, build an adult life instead of living the backpacker life style forever) Studying here isn't an option since it's way too expensive for foreign students here in Straya.

Facebook groups are the way to go.

join the army/navy pussi

I was told LDRs never work. How did you actually make it work, without either of you hooking up with someone else?

fug guess I should make a facebook

You've managed to support yourself while living abroad and paying for tuition fees that in of it self is pretty impressive so you've definitely accomplished something.

What kind of groups?

Facebook ones

nice meme

Definitely.

There are tons of those, wherever you are. International students/people in X, backpackers in X, Xish in [country]Y etc. An app called meetup might also be useful here. It really isn't hard to meet new people, once you just get into it. Good luck.

>He is the guy here, I'm a woman.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N