Men's tights

Men's tights

With our without shorts over them running?

With our without shorts for lifting?

6'+ and squat 3pl8 atg for reps and under 14% bf?
no shorts.

otherwise, wear shorts no one wants to see some scrawny mans ass.
same with manlet legs, they're just disgusting.

My boyfriend wears his to the gym and I always see the other girls checking him out when I'm doing my thing and he's doing his. He squats 5plaet11!!1!! though so take that as you will

>running
Shorts over them
>gym
Don't wear leggings you are indoors

Also if you're going to wear compression pants/leggings don't wear socks!

can someone tell me what the point of wearing shorts over tights is?

why not just wear the shorts?

If it's cold they keep your legs warm without sacrificing mobility

To look '''''"""""""cool'''''"""""""

shorts over tights??? must be an american thing

Never wore them myself, but someone at my gym said that it's just a way to not look so vain while having all the benefits. Whatever they may be.

Do you guys wear underwear with this shit? It gets too uncomfortable, but when I don't, the tights become transparent when I bend over, showing my ass. I even legit saw my dick and balls through the mirror a few times. Wat do?

For running: with shorts cause it looks weird af when your dick is clearly visible through the pants. (Inb4 dicklets saying its not a problem)
For lifting: don't wear compression pants its fucking gay and unnecessary, unless you're lifting outside with at 5 degrees or something. The only reason would be to keep you warm. If you wanna be a 'srs powerlifter' you wear a damn singlet and kneesleeves if you have to.

But desu most girls (especially the fat/chubby ones) that wear the cheap kind of yoga leggings through which you can clearly see their underwear look just as fucking ridiculous.
Just my opinion, even tho I don't mind staring at a nice ass in between my sets.

Jockstrap, obviously. That's the exact reason they were made.

Be a man. Don't wear shorts over your tights. Shit screams insecurity.

Every girl I know LOVES guys who wear tights, and they're always encouraging guys they know to do it.

Chicks dig butts, man.

Get real tights bro. You probably bought some base layer shit.

Get some thick tights meant to be run in.

>TRY HARDS....UNIIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!!

Yeah and if girls said they love to see guys in a skirt, you would wear it, wouldn't you? Validation seeking faggot

This is why Goku is better than Vegeta.

You are so alpha man! Fuck what others think! I too shall wear my fedora in public

desu senpai I'm only wearing compression shorts when I'm running or doing a physical activity that jangles my dangles. Had an uncomfortable tenderness in my boys after jumping rope because of the jostling.

You should only wear shorts over it if the crotch stitching is a different color.

Dis you wear a cup when running?

if you're going to wear tights then don't wear shorts.

people will only assume you've got something to be embarrassed about if you wear shorts over.

Or maybe nobody wants to see your ass jiggle or dick poke out

then stop looking.

Post bf cunt

What boyfriend? Pics or get out, faggot

I always wore tights at the end of cross country season/ start of track season because it'd get really cold. You have to wear your uniform which is hardly any clothes. I'd much rather wear tights and sweatpants to stay extra comfy.

Im a shower so i have to wear shirts over them

post you'are boyfriend

Threadly reminder that compression gear is underwear, not pants.

>Wearing compression shorts/tights to lift
>Wearing compression shorts/tights to do your generic zero-effort half hour of cardio

I want nosports gymcels to leave.

If you are built and an attention seeking faggot then wear them without shorts/ in the gym.

If you just want them for practicability never wear them in the gym and only wear them outside when its cold with shorts/sweatpants.

>men's tights
gaaaaaaaaaay

no u don't ;)

If you're going to wear shorts over trousers, you might as well put your underwear on top too. You look like a mong and just because other people do it doesn't mean that's not true.

Only exception, but I'm pretty sure hardly anyone else on Veeky Forums actually competes in cross country where you have to have a full team uniform.

If you're worried about stuff being on display, wear tracksters.

Are there tights that have extra spacing on the crotch so there isn't a bulge

How is it that this thread is made everyday? Wear whatever makes you comfortable and don't worry about what some random thinks.

>who
>fucking
>cares

/thread

OP does, you fucking imbecile.

You certainly seem to care more about trivial shit than OP, seeing how you take time out of your life to cry in a thread about a person asking for fashion advice.

I'll take fashion over meaningless babble any day of the week, faggot.

Post pics of your boyfriend in lewd tights.

I agree man! Fuck what everybody thinks! I wear my fedora outside but that aint stopping me!

I wear 'compression' shorts under shorts cause once I was getting my hips all limber and my dick and one bollock popped out. On that basis I reccomend them.

Dunno if full length tights are my thing though (for gym stuff). If I did I'd probs wear shorts over the top.

I'd quite like some super thin, baggy trousers though. Islamic style.

>american males
>they wear leotards at the gym
>implying americans can ever be males

They look feminine. Ive seen girls talk shit about guys who wear them without shorts..

Shorts its fine tho, they add support.

Do I? No. Did I? Never. I've never worn a cup, actually.

Where can I buy leggings in extended lengths> I have a 34 inch inseam and they are all too short.

it's Veeky Forums

Some kind of compression prevents testicular torsion.