Have any of you guys had any run-in's with PUA's while trying to get sloots in da club...

have any of you guys had any run-in's with PUA's while trying to get sloots in da club? how did you do in the battle between brain's and brawn

Not trying to get sluts in clubs so ive had zero run ins where i notice a "them vs me" type of thing
I do know a guy who fequently uses PUA techniques and he has little success

he is a skinnyfat guy at best with severe gyno and he moved to japan for dem easy azn chicks and claims he is having alot of success

Dating white girls or overall in the west is just not a worthwile game for men to play these days

>I do know a guy who fequently uses PUA techniques and he has little success
Story time.

> and he moved to japan for dem easy azn chicks and claims he is having alot of success
I've heard about this from real jap friends and a lot of chicks dude's like him get are 4/10 scraps. Not really impressive desu.

>Story time
Not much of a story but rather a collective of incidents ive experienced with him/heard from friends

For instance he loves to neg girls and while if you do this correctly it can bring a girl down a peg or two but he does it to every girl and it just ends up being insulting
He also tried to dry hump a girl standing at the bar and she was freaked out and started crying

About the Jap thing yeah, he said "Omg azn girls love white dudes and my skills bring in so many chicks" but i dont really care since i dont like asians but yeah, consensus seems to be guys who cant get white girls go to asian chicks as a life preserver

>For instance he loves to neg girls and while if you do this correctly it can bring a girl down a peg or two but he does it to every girl and it just ends up being insulting
Isn't negging basically just some light teasing transformed into some completely other bullshit by losers? Yeah I can see why that might be offensive if you're autistic and don't have a firm grasp of social skills desu.

>He also tried to dry hump a girl standing at the bar and she was freaked out and started crying
Now that's just being a prick.

>About the Jap thing yeah, he said "Omg azn girls love white dudes and my skills bring in so many chicks" but i dont really care since i dont like asians but yeah, consensus seems to be guys who cant get white girls go to asian chicks as a life preserver
Same here. I'm not really attracted to Asian women (there are some here and there that make me turn my head tho) but I blame media for always showing a bunch of 3/10 nerds with Asian chicks. It gets their hopes up and turns to be the only ones they go for.

Not exactly related but I need to vent

>have yellow fever
>"lol only beta losers who can't get white girls go for Asians"
>don't care, can't contain this fever
>have 0 success with Asians, always end up with white sloots anyway

>Isn't negging basically just some light teasing transformed into some completely other bullshit by losers?
Yeah i think its used to disarm a girl who acts like she is alot better than you and should be playful teasing but he did it in a real cringeworthy way so it was just awful

Sort of related id say
Ive never tried to go for asian chicks since i dont find em attractive at all but i would say white girls seem alot harder to get
What race are you?

I'm white

>but i would say white girls seem alot harder to get
>What race are you?
Not him but from my experiences (irl) I'd say if you're white you'd probably have asian/white girls receptive to you far more than girls of other races. Whereas for me (non-white) I'd say only white chicks are more receptive than most other women.

Maybe other chicks are but it's not as much.

>have 0 success with Asians, always end up with white sloots anyway
Do you think it's the fact that you have yellow fever in the first place. Women are good at finding shit like that out. They'll smell it right off you and they no to stay the fuck away for their own safety.

>I'd say only white chicks are more receptive than most other women.
>Maybe other chicks are but it's not as much.

And I say this cause I don't usually meet other kinds of women.

PUA is a scam
just be good looking

Cool, the trope(?) is that white guys generally have great success with asians so maybe youre just not meeting enough?

I havent really tried any other races but white girls just are very dismissive of guys and i dont know if its more or less than others
Its kind of sad though, white girls are amazing looking but incredibly hard to get

>I havent really tried any other races but white girls just are very dismissive of guys and i dont know if its more or less than others
Protip: a lot of good-looking women are. Handsome, fit dudes are a dime a dozen today. What's separating you from the rest of the others that want to get in her pants? Ambition? Personality? Talent?

Looks aren't the only thing that matter. The best looking girls I've ever gotten have been ones I've met at events and they've just seen a cool, social side of me. I'm not particularly super good looking (I've been rated 6-7 by a lot of people I meet) but I take care of myself.

>Its kind of sad though, white girls are amazing looking but incredibly hard to get
First off- you shouldn't put anybody on a pedestal. Second- what race are you?

>Handsome, fit dudes are a dime a dozen today
Sadly true
There are tons of incredible, goodlooking, talented guys out there but not nearly enough women for any of us to date
Ive been rated 7-8 and ive had gf for most of my adult life but i still feel like getting girls is very hard since there are just so damn few when compared to how many men there are

And im white

asian chicks who know you have yellow fever will stay the fuck away, because 99% of people like that are creeps.

>Do you think it's the fact that you have yellow fever in the first place. Women are good at finding shit like that out. They'll smell it right off you and they no to stay the fuck away for their own safety.

I'm not a creepy weeb yellow fever.
I'm a moderately successful guy with a good body and handsome face. I know this because I'm not a forever alone loser. I do have success with attractive white girls (and a few pop in loo girls)
I don't watch anime and have delusions about submissive "so kawaii (´・ω・`)" azn girls...
I'm an ordinary guy who just happens to find East Asian features attractive.

>Ive been rated 7-8 and ive had gf for most of my adult life but i still feel like getting girls is very hard since there are just so damn few when compared to how many men there are
> but not nearly enough women for any of us to date
I don't feel like that's true. I meet single, attractive women often. But that's from mainly clubs and other similar kinds of things. Do you have social hobbies?

>Do you have social hobbies?
Downscaling those right now, focus on school, work and lifting
Ive had em in the past and wanted to take up dancing but i backed out since it felt like a useless skill id never use and just a time drain

This. Just be at least acceptable in terms of looks and be able to carry yourself in a conversation (confident, but not over the top).
PUA is just a big joke, where utter betas think they're suddenly going to become Slayers, because they mistakenly believe they learned some "secrets" about getting women.

White girls aren't hard to get at all. You're overestimating women.

>. I do have success with attractive white girls
>(and a few pop in loo girls)
>struggles with azn girls
That's like the opposite of most people. It's harder to get white and indian girls imo.

And the azns are the ones I really want
Life is suffering

Hard to get is relative
From my experience there are very few decent single white girls and tons of handsome, fit, educated, fiancially successful, tall guys for them to choose from
The idea that the competition is a pasty WoW-playing nu-male just isnt true from what i can tell

>Afraid that I might ...
>Steal yo´girl?

*teleports behind you*
*negs your 2 set*
nothin personnel kid

Why do they dress like raging homosexuals if they're trying to get women?

>get into PUA
>misinterpret negging
>end up straight abusing girls on omegle
>calling them ugly then 'reversing the neg' by saying haha
>they just wanna be sluts so they flirt back, made me think this is what girls like
>make tinder account
>throw location halfway across country
>start matching dozens of girls
>first message is a neg, i just abuse the shit out of them for no reason and again correct it with a 'haha'
>after abusing about 20 girls and not getting a single reply, a girl I went to school with pops up
>realise it hasn't actually changed my gps location to hundreds of KMs away, I've been abusing girls from my hometown and nearby towns
>this was years ago, but every now and then I see a face I vaguely recognize and I'm not sure if it's because we've met at a club or if I've tried negging her a couple of years ago

i dont remember the term for that but the point is to look ridiculous so women will shit test on them about it. passing those tests will then display shitloads of confidence, making them look good

Haha, what? Somebody actually thought that up and considered it a good idea. Amazing.

yeah, i guess you kinda have two ways to approach things: either you look good enough to display a high enough SMV that women fall for that but if your face isn't chad tier, just dressing well might not take you very far. so you do it the opposite way and focus on displaying lots of confidence and a fun personality. the stupid clothes help with that.

but i dont think thats even that far-fetched. there was a thread on misc that went something like this:
> He makes his Facebook account
> He spends a weekend, about 6 total hours according to him, signing up and making fake female facebooks
> He fakes arguments on them where girls are complimenting him/fighting over him
> Real girls notice, real friends notice, all start giving him more attention online and offline.
> ???
"We sext for a while where she admits that she is a whore, IGAF went over to her place and smashed. Smashed her 2 more times that week.

Was actually painfully close to hooking up with this sloot last year. Looks like it might be a reality soon brahs. Think she might be down to be FWB.

brb I got more sloots messaging me, but most of the good looking ones are looking for a relationship (i.e let me take all your status and I will maybe give you pussy, fuk thwat ) and the other ones are whales/4/10s. I'm not picky, but I gotta be careful with who I sleep from facebook with it could damage my growing empire."

tryhard auttism, just dress with style and youll b ok

I remember when Neil Strauss wrote The Game, he came to my country to present his book, the interviewer, who was a woman, couldn't stop laughing in his face while he tried to explain how he used to sleep crying thinking he would die a virgin but now could pick up any woman he wanted following his own method.

kek

I cracked up

>have yellow fever
>have sex and relationships with some asian girls
>yellow fever subsides
>became too efficient at attracting asians though, never access a white girl before encountering an asian (and my area is like haven't had sex with a white girl since i lost my virginity in 2011
>now i just want an exotic 5/10 white girl but i don't know the way

Peacocking

>Stories that never happened
>Random shit posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted :)