Help what should i send to get an hour on the house?

Help what should i send to get an hour on the house?

If i know tinder correctly "Jasmine" is probably the one on the far right in the hoodie

Don't do it, OP. She is ridden with diseases most likely.

>18 year old girls are literally going out at night parting/clubbing/fucking 20-30 year old chads

and here I sit in my late 20s trying to come to terms with the fact i've never come close to having a gf let alone actually having one

and to think i was the genetically superior sperm-cell to survive and take the egg jesus christ

shes gonna get a lot of generic sex answers. gotta single yourself out from the pack with something hilarious

Just tell her you eat ass
It is the most trendy fetish right now for stacies and a lot of dudes dont do it

"Do you bring the gerbils or me?"

"an hour ? bro I only need 2 min for what I intend to do"

Kappa

Did a bit of a combi from responses will post her answer if it ever comes

A U T I S M

PUSSY DESTROYER

This is just awful

congrats, you ruined what could've been a fun thread

why didn't you just send her a pic of you and your awesome gains?

I mean.. you are making gains.. right?

Did you include the code to your cuck cage as well? That will be needed for the two minutes of 'fun time' faggot.

>to think i was the genetically superior sperm-cell to survive and take the egg
Probably the egg's fault desu. Lots of quality control with the sperm, but there's only one egg a month and it's pretty much a crapshoot.

>and here I sit in my late 20s trying to come to terms with the fact i've never come close to having a gf let alone actually having one
Which means when you do get one you'll care about them, raise children you care about and have a real family

'Jasmine' is going to get knocked up and hate her life be a shitty parent

underrated toast

pussy destroyer

way to blow you huge wank stain

I hate to tell you this but thats not how shit works
Jasmine will probably get fucked by alot of diffrent guys, have a great time and grow up still getting everything she wants/needs in life
If she gets knocked up her dating options drop from all of the guys to most of the guys

Life isnt fair, it doesnt balance out later on

Men age hundreds of times better than women. By their 30s women are fucked if they haven't settled down into a stable relationship

This guy gets it!

Even the UGLIEST girl on earth will STILL have some idiot who would literally die for her and her boyfriends son.

Thank god I've been on Veeky Forums for years so I'll never fall for Jasmines bullshit.

I hope for your sake you didn't actually send this autistic message

Even the UGLIEST guy on earth will STILL have some 400lb Wildebeest who would literally die for him and his dick.

>thinking club sluts know when to quit and settle down with a "good man"

Oh, you.

People like Jasmine evolved to produce babies from one-night stands, not to develop a strong bond with a life-partner. Birth control has ruined their reproductive strategy as it mostly prevents all those prime Chads from knocking her up when that's all the clubbing lifestyle was ever about. Spending your nights in a dark, loud place with attractive strangers was never about anything other than getting knocked up by the most attractive stranger. And now that doesn't happen, meaning Jasmine fails to reproduce completely. Or if Jasmine skips BC to get what she really wants she ends up with a bastard child that will ruin her lifestyle. There is literally NO scenario where Jasmine ends up raising healthy, happy children. None.

Being on Veeky Forums for years has just made you a bitter loser who will always be alone

Im 28 right now and i got a good part time job and working on my career by going for a late masters and i can say this might be true but the market imbalance is still there

I know two girls who are 28-30 and single, both of em travel alot and one of em has gone on vacation with four diffrent guys to four diffrent locations this year alone

Girls are still in demand in their late 20s and early 30s since there is so much competition between guys, i like you was told "Just work on yourself and things will turn in your late 20s"
I can honestly tell you the only difference now from when i was 18-22 is that there are alot fewer girls to date and every guy has a uni degree with a six pack

She probably won't end up happy at all.

Why did you message her you stupid cunt? She's probably reading your messages and showing it to her friends having a good laugh for the fact that you actually did what she asked. Good job inflating her ego.

>I eat ass
>gay emoji

You fucked up, beta faggot.

I've always been a bitter loser who will always be alone. Veeky Forums just opened my eyes to it and allowed me to accept it and move on.

you don't know this Jasmine person at all, she is on tinder and made a funny comment on her bio. it means nothing

going to a club multiple times a week doesn't mean your life will be like how you describe it

>work with normie coworkers, a large number of Chads and Stacys
>they all party still (most coworkers are 22-28), have drinking stories, etc.
>we work in a career with good advancement opportunities

Living for the weekend and being a career cuck isn't much of a life

She's one of the women in the pic, all three are club sluts. If you don't see this at first glance then you're either delusional or you only know club sluts and think it's "normal" to be one. It may be common but it will never be normal or healthy.

She also has a tinder account which only reinforces "club slut". It is possible to be on tinder just for laughs but that's a minority phenomenon. Girls will use the "I'm just on there for fun / attention" line as an excuse to avoid the slut label when they talk about using tinder, but they're absolutely thinking about getting dicked by randoms while signing up for that shit, and everytime they use it.

>going to a club multiple times a week doesn't mean your life will be like how you describe it
>going to a club MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK

lmao at your denial, the women you know are all sluts. The story is different if you're a man. A man can have a partying phase and end up a good father. A woman becomes a slut once and then that's what she is forever. There are no "former sluts", women who have taken a dozen different cocks are no longer capable of truly bonding with a man, if they ever were to begin with.

Tell her your bull doesn't know you have a tinder and that as soon as she touches your dick there is a 90% chance you will cum immediately and start farting

who gives a fuck if you get a free hour buy three more. i love women that get money horny, you dont even have to fucking try.

>I love attention please give me validation for my shallow meaningless lifestyle

>Veeky Forums is dumb enough to reply

Of course.

I know you think you were witty and you will get your reply from her, but no.

Wow

fucking pathetic