Everybody loves womanlets, but would you willingly waifu one knowing you could well get short kids Veeky Forums?

Everybody loves womanlets, but would you willingly waifu one knowing you could well get short kids Veeky Forums?

I like fucking/casually dating womanlets, but I made child with a 5'9" woman

I cant imagine myself having kids ever
Finding a girl who is down with having a relation and a kid or two is just too much work for little to no reward, sadly

Why spend thousands of hours trying to find a girl only to get something that is a drain on resources and time when you can work, fuck, lift and spend life doing fun stuff instead?

Because you can't find another girl with your type of chlamydia.

Also, because your a boring neckbeard who lifts and calls himself and athlete.

You clearly know me so well, its like we have spent our lives together

No but sarcasm aside from my experience there are too few girls since the girls who want a relationship jump on the first guy they meet and they rarely let go unless they have a new guy to latch on to and the girls who dont care about relationships or sex just tell the majority of guys to fuck off

Talked to this girl yesterday who is a friend of a friend and she is in a terrible relationship and she plans to leave her bf but she doesnt want to do it now because she doesnt have a new guy

Tl:dr

Guide to women
>Single
>Decently attractive
>Loving, nontoxic persona
Pick one

>klitchko vs. hayden

>klitchko vs. hayden

Why do people assume tall men have big dicks?

the sole reason i don't want kids is because i don't want it to be a girl

t. salty virigin
lmaoing your life

Are you crazy?
if you have a kid and its a girl she will probably have it alot easier than if it would have been a boy

I'm 5'6, my future wife is gonna have to be atleast as tall as me

>Be 6'1
>Wife 6'0
>both of us the shortest of our siblings/cousins
>oldest son is 8, tall enough to look 10

Not something I'm worried about.

my mom is close to 6' and my dad is 6 even and i turned out 5'6 so tall parents have nothingbto do with height.

The only girl I've ever semi-seriously dated was 5'11. Thicc and robust too.

I miss her

It is the ultimate cuckery to have a daughter.

Someone keep this user away from any daughter he might have in the future.
>MINE, SHE'S ALL MINE

If you've ever had sex you know how disgusting and degrading it is, if you're ok with letting someone do that to a hypothetical daughter, I'm not sure what to call you but a grade A cuck.

Lol you need professional help dude

You're delusional af. If you want to be the pretty little girl in the dress so bad.then go be it. Don't project your unfulfilled fantasy unto all females of the world as if you know them all personally

Im not projecting anything faggot, im saying if i had kids i want my kid to grow up being happy and live a fulfilled life
Being a guy makes this alot harder than it is for girls, doesnt mean i want to be one

I'm 6'5", my dad is 6ยด3" and my mom about 5'4". So it's not necessarily true.

My gf is about 5ft but I don't give a fuck.

>girls have it solo easy
>I wish I was a girl
>my life would just be so easy because I over idealize becoming female
Dude, we get it- you want to be the pretty little girl. Just go put on your dress, make up, and heels and stop complaining .

they dont

they assume small women have small vaginas

Now youre the one projecting, faggot
I never said i wished i was a girl, stop making up stuff

My fiancee is 6 feet tall and I am 6'3

I love tall women, how can anyone find short women that attractive, I get people have preferences but this is stupid how much short chicks are glorified

trips of truth

>Why do people assume tall men have big dicks?
Because statically they do.

kys, ty!

jesus christ it looks like that dude would destroy her.

Would watch

6'3, gf is 5'2. Even in 5inch heels she cant kiss me on the lips. Petitelet waifu pls.

Im 6'2, my gf is 6 ft tall.

> loving womanlets
> wasting all of your genes and having manlet sons

>statically

>If you've ever had sex you know how disgusting and degrading it is
Were you raped by your uncle or are you just a fedora-tier insecure guy ? I had sex with guys and girls, older or younger, vanilla or kinky, and never once did it feel disgusting or degrading for me or my partner.

stop

I am attracted to short women, but for a wife and mother of my kids she will have to be at least 6 feet.

i actually want a tall wife, i prefer taller women

if they aren;t above 5'8 its hard to take them seriously

I'm 5'8'' and my gf is 5'4''.

Yes, we will reproduce :^)

6'2
Fiancee is 5'1

I don't want my boys to be filthy manlets. Is there anything I can do like HGH injections?

Of course a sexual deviant like you wouldn't realize how disgusting it is. Normal people however, intuitively know this.
Not an argument.

Don't get sons.

Most guys your height usually end up with chicks taller than them.

That is what it sounds like when you say "girls have it easy"
If girls have it so easy, why wouldn't you want to be a girl? Their lives are SO easy, what's the problem?

>itt: closet pedophiles

dumb one, what about the grandparents?

the kids usually take most of the grandparents genes... if you end up with a shortie your kids might be taller then you..

Yes.
They cute.
CUTE.
And your penis is always big relative to their bodies.
>Implying I want kids

this!

I am legitimately trolled right now. All the males in my family are tall (6'2, 6'3 and 6'5) except for one: my 5'5 brother, and he's the reject of the family. I wouldn't wish that fate on my worst enemy, especially not my son of all people. If I breed with a short girl, I'm doomed to turn any son I have into a manlet, eh? That hurts.

>If girls have it so easy, why wouldn't you want to be a girl?
I dont mind the hardship, i dont mind doing the hard work and facing problems. I like challenges and problem solving
This doesnt mean i would like my child to experience the same thing though, if i had the choice id want my kid to be happy and not have to face problems constantly but rather be able to relax

Same thing about people working hard to be able to pass on their fortune to their kids, they want their kids to have benefits in life

This does not answer the question in any way.

Because when you get older, you'll realize there more to life than things you have mentioned.
Your thinking, based completely on fleeting pleasures, is very typical of today's youth. Hell, I think every young person thinks like that.
I'm 26 now and see life completely different than 5 years ago.

>I'm 26 now
>so much wiser now
>one whole year older

That guy looks even weirder than the chick, and she clearly doesn't want to be there.

Nigga im that guy and im 29
I spend five years in a relationship and it made me miserable, we thought about having kids but i backed out since it was hard enough to entertain her constantly and i sort of figured it would make it much more painful to never see my kids again when she left

In that 5 year time, I finished my studies, had two girls I end up breaking up with, my mom died of cancer, was forced to find work quickly and I had to pay off the debts.
That's not to mention the many people I came to know in that time and knowledge I learned. So yes, I'm tons wiser than 5 years ago and hope I will be even wiser 5 years from now.
If you feel you're too young to have kids, then it's ok. I also feel I'm too young, there's a "base" I want to build - that is, be stable money-wise and feel like I can take responsibility for a family.

Hopefully you're just trolling, because otherwise, things you display are typical, incestuous predispositions. Completely controlling based on the sex of your child and the first thing you think about, is how bad you'd feel if she had a sexual partner... other than you. Also, the whole "sexual deviant" projection.
Mate, you need help.

How did your brother become 5'5? Premature birth or something?

>If you feel you're too young to have kids
No, thats not the issue at all
The issue is in the cost-benefit area

Having kids means having to find a girl, this alone is extremly hard and time consuming
After finding her you need to convince her that having kids is a good idea, could be hard or easy depending on the girl

After spending all this time what do you get?
Something that will constantly drain your energy, time and resources that you could be spending on other better things

Ive grown alot since my last relationship ended, im more collected and grown up now and i see things diffrently
My mother died, my grandmother died and my family was torn apart over the inheiritance on top of my gf leaving me so i had time to reevaluate things in life

What's the point in HGH injection in manlet sons? You can't change their genetics, they'll have the same problem you did - manlet offspring. That aside, if their HGH levels are normal, then exogenous HGH will lead to severe side-effects, such as Neanderthal-like face. You'll fuck them up either way.

Don't worry dude. As long as nothing happens that may stunt their growth, your kid will be tall aswell. Reproducing with a short girl rarely does this.

I don't think we think similarly, mate.
Getting a girl isn't time consuming at all. Also, women tend to want children far more than men, so that's not an issue either.
What do you get in return? I imagine a kid you love the most in your life, watch them go through school, teach them things, to be good and smart people, encourage working on themselves so other kids can treat him/her better.
You're going to get old and weak regardless, so at least I would like to spend my last years with a woman I loved and visited by kids that I put all my strength into raising.
When you're alone and only have money, you realize this is hardly what brought us, humans, to the point we are in. What made nations strong, is caring about your fellow people. Those that didn't, died out.

>Getting a girl isn't time consuming at all
Id beg to differ
After my breakup i wanted to date around, find a new gf and get back in the game again
I spend the first year searching like a mad man for a girl to date and i found two girls, neither of which panned out
Its insanely time consuming to try and find a girl who is single, decent looking and not entirely toxic

>What do you get in return?
I disagree, this depends heavily on how family centered the culture is and in western culture core family isnt something thats prioritized among people

I have a more realistic view of things, i know relationships end and girls move on and when they move on the usually take the kids with them
She will teach your own kids to hate you and you will end up weak and alone with kids who dont care about you or want you in their life at best

Id rather spend my short time on this planet enjoying myself, learning stuff and having fun instead of stressing and feeling terrible and honestly...i must say work, studies and all that stuff doesnt stress me at all but dating and how shitty it is and how few prospects there are stresses me out

>Finding a girl who is down with having a relation and a kid or two is just too much work for little to no reward, sadly
Are you autistic?

Your kike tricks won't work here.

I'm 6'1". Have a crush on a girl who is 6', thicc and robust as well. She has a husband. He's 5'8", 250lbs. tfw when your crush is taken by an obese manlet.

Well, I guess you're set on your view then, just like me. I'm from Poland, family is very valued here. Marriage is considered a tradition and it isn't hard finding a loyal girl. Sluts are everywhere, but I think it's easy to "sniff them out". Because we're not a rich country (getting better, though), it's now the norm that both parents work. Since many young families are in debt that allowed them to buy a proper home, they work together and consider each other true partners, which transcends just simple feelings.

If i had been from such a place then things might have been diffrent but im not
I talked to a russian girl and she was very into marriage, basically had it as a demand to start a relation and this guy i was friends with had a saying that if you werent planning to marry a girl why stick with her?

I live in a place where there are very few girls and those who are single are unattainable since their standards are too high for any man to pass and i dont see any point in spending time shoulder to shoulder with tens of other guys trying to get the attention of a girl who is cold as ice and who will replace you first chance she gets

Sounds bad, but, do you really believe what you're saying? It looks to me as if you're just bitter due to your previous relationship failures and generalize women, so that you don't have to deal with possible pain anymore - it's not your fault and so, you separate yourself. With this, your view also will not come under challenge.
I think it's important to get to know a girl well, before going for a relationship - I think relationships started quickly, just from basic attraction, have a very low chance of succeeding, especially in today's world.
The girl I was the longest with, was my friend first - since we realized we were so similar and liked each other, we ended up together.
Unfortunately, one thing I didn't know, was that she was Bipolar, which I don't think I have to explain...

Because he has somewhat uncommon sentiments, that does not compute with your own, he needs to seek help?

You asked why he didn't want to be a girl, since you thought he envied their supposed easy existence. He then told you that he liked hardship, and that's why he didn't want to be a girl who has little difficulty living.

That does answer the question, does it not?

No. and it sucks.

i like two girls but one is a femlet and the other has a balding dad and i dont want to JUST my kids

I hate this platitude. Have you not considered that perhaps this is not some phase, that it is not a lack of wisdom or life experience that causes the difference in your opinions, but an altogether different personality and disposition to life than yours?

Just because it was a phase for you, it does not constitute it is a phase for others. It may very well be the conclusion they come to and stay at

It's okay. Some people don't grow up at all. It doesn't impact me in any way, so I don't mind.

>it's not your fault and so, you separate yourself
I know i did stuff that probably fucked up my relationship because im far from perfect but its more than that
Its a question of what i want out of life and sinking thousands of hours into finding a girl to date which probably wont pan out doesnt seem like a good way to spend time
Like i said, if dating was fun and easy id be inclined to spend time doing it but right now its stressful as fuck since the feeling i get is just one of being completly alone and how there are no dating prospects at all

Dating in theory is about getting to know people, spending time doing fun stuff together, sex and emotions but the reality of dating(for me) is spending tons of time looking for something that seemingly doesnt exist
The last single girl i met was this summer and she openly admitted she was being hit on by other guys and even dated other guys aswell

Yeah my first gf was bipolar and ironically it was my longest relation aswell and the one i was happiest in so i know how those girls can be

You seem very grown up, yes. You shouldn't encapsulate all who does not want children as lacking in maturity. There can be multiple facets to why they feel that way

But I don't see anything wrong in not wanting to have children. I'm only talking about a particular view, that is, going full hedonist. That only works while you're still young, I can bet you'll start feeling like you're missing out on something later on. Not even talking about kids, but a relationship.
I don't know, mate. I consider a pleasure meeting new, interesting people. One of them may be your future wife.
You seem to have a very "mechanical" approach to dating. There appears to be no curiosity in another person, but a worry if they fit your demands. Remember, that female friends are a very good way to get introduced to other girls (don't believe this dumb shit some here say, that you're beta for having female friends).

>I'm only talking about a particular view, that is, going full hedonist
Sorry for misrepresenting your view, but my point still stand. You can go full hedonist without it being caused by immaturity.

If you were to met a psychopathic hedonist, I can guarantee that he would not feel left out later on. A rare case, of course, but still

>6'5
>Last three girl friends were under 5'3
All had huge daddy issues, and other problems. Lets just have issues I guess...

>Everybody loves womanlets

I prefer tall chicks t/b/h.

Looks Like its just a meme after all

>I don't know, mate. I consider a pleasure meeting new, interesting people. One of them may be your future wife
Im not mechanical, thats not the point im trying to make
Imagine this
Let say you want to learn MMA, you think "this seems cool and i can get alot out of this"
Theoretically you start off weak and progressivly get better, in the beginning you get your ass beat real bad and this is part of the experience. There should be good times and bad times but mostly after each session you should feel fulfilled and like youve gotten somewhere

Now when you actually start you find an empty gym with no one in it, there is no one for you to fight against or sparr with.
You have no idea on how to progress or improve, or even where your abilities stand today
You keep going to gym after gym but they are all empty, there seems to not be a single person who practices near you
Would you find this fun/enjoyable?
In theory it is, but youre not experiencing any of it because there is no one for you to do this with

Ofc this is silly because i train kickboxing and its easy as fuck to find someone to sparr with but for a dating analogy its apt

This really make sense

Haha, this is exactly what I meant by mechanical.
You know, like making music, I enjoy meeting new people and getting to a common ground together - I can't really put it in words, but I have an ease of doing so. I guess I do have significant charisma, as I can get people to make exceptions for me, but I make it a rule, to never hurt anyone by this.
It comes from the heart, similarly, you know the right girl simply by observing and feeling.
You can't buy love, you can't buy the experiences that come with it, so there's no amount of money that comes into play here.

You dont really seem to get my point
There are no girls to date, how to enjoy dating?
I dont have a problem talking to people, i randomly can strike up a convo with strangers but when it comes to dating its a diffrent game

So you enjoy meeting new people and yes, i concur its fun but its totally separate from dating for me since all the girls i meet are in relationships and all their friends are in ones aswell

I mentioned dating a girl this summer and all her flaws aside she was the only single girl ive met during all of 2016, i got a job and i study at my uni but the dating pool is pretty much bone dry so trying to find a date just makes me feel alone and sad and im not like that regularly

It's called investing in your own future.
Sure, all the video games and TV shows and Veeky Forums is fun now, but 10 years from now it will be boring as shit. At that moment, you'll wish you had a family or kids. But alas, at the time when you could have found someone worthy of having kids with, you were acting like a retard on a mongolian carpet weaving forum.

When you're 40, you'll wish you had settled down when you were young enough to land a honest woman and not some used up whore.

Find a honest woman right now and wife her, make sure she is a non-degenerate virgin and you're set for the next two decade.

Then, if we agree that, in your current location. there's no one you accept, and you do care about finding someone, then how about changing cities? Like, looking for work in a different city and then moving, as long as it's a possibility?
That's when you finish studying, of course. I really think you have nothing to worry about - just do your priorities, finish studies, get a better job, preferably in a different city, and you'll be open to a whole, new, dating pool. Worthwhile women have good jobs, intelligence and look for similar things in a potential mate.

Chlamydia is curable you fucking virgin

I can still do stuff if im single mate, lots of married people are miserable and lots of single people are happy. its up to you

Yeah i might move after school is done but i doubt its gonna be diffrent
Right now i live in a fairly big city of around a million and i dont see things changing if i swap cities
If im gonna do anything worthwhile its gonna be going to the states and doing some volunteer work with animals, saw alot of good people doing it and it seemed like rewarding work
I know its a narrowminded view but its kind of like when you burn yourself on the stove top, next time youre not as inclined to place your hand on it and thats kind of how dating as been for me

Past relationships have sucked major ass, yes but im not thinking about those when i pass all dating off as not worth my time, i count those times i spent looking for someone, anyone to date or spend an evening with
There are good women out there, not everyone is like my exes but those girls are in relationships already it seems

Well, this is why you don't place your hand on a hot stove, but a cold one. Unless you want to burn your hands. Similar thing here - I believe most people can see if the other person will only lead to a "burn". I did notice many women unable to do so, actually marrying guys that ended up being cruel to them and their own children. I have no sympathy, only because it is impossible to not pick up pathological predispositions through the years you're with that person.
I thought it wasn't their fault until I started to attend meetings of "grown-up children of alcoholics". All of them were women that had children with their husbands being abusive alcoholics.
I was struck with anger, to be honest - all of them (husbands) were drinking before getting together, all of those guys were nobodies and remained as such - even rejecting their own kids. How dumb and blind you have to be - those women made me realize just how deeply we're different in view.

>Dad is 5'10
>Mom is 5'9
>I'm 6'0

fuck your genetics
im probably adopted

That's really not unusual.

A good friend from highschool is 6'4". His dad was 6'2" and mom was like 5'4"

I'm already a manlet. Not a chance. I'm gonna find a tall qt and save my sons from this fate.

You remedy this by dating a womanlet who has tall brothers and family members. Its okay if she is the outlier and not the norm.

>Well, this is why you don't place your hand on a hot stove
I perhaps was a bit unclear here
dating in itself is whats causing me to feel sad, angry and depressed. Because there is no one to date

>I thought it wasn't their fault until I started to attend meetings of "grown-up children of alcoholics"
yeah i also have an inclination to think some girls pick shitty guys and have kids with them and wonder why things went wrong
Any semi intelligent person could see it coming from several miles away but the girls end up surprised anyway that their drug using boyfriend who lives of social benefits doesnt suddenly turn into a successful guy who wants to raise kids

when i see tall guys with a girl way shorter than them i always think they are peddos.

Lowest I would go for is probably 5'3-4 since I'm only 5'11. Ideal would be 5'6+ becasue then my sons will be atleast 6'.

Why do people think height is some mathematical equation of the parent's heights.

If one is tall and one is short the kid could be tall or short or somewhere in between. If they are both tall or short chances are the kid will be too.