Hey Veeky Forums

hey Veeky Forums
I suffer from really low appetite. I just don't get hungry, I'll get halfway through the day before realising that I haven't eaten anything. On top of this, when I do eat, I have to force down every bite. I struggle to eat a whole meal.

I think I've found a possible solution though. My plan is to IV nutrients to myself like they do in hospitals for coma patients. I could set it up in the morning and let it drip all day. (I stay at my computer almost all day). Even if I couldn't get all my calories from this it would at least help push me into a surplus, without having me feel like vomiting all day from the food.

Thoughts? Anyone here have experience with IV drips? Where would I even buy them / is it possible to make it myself? How expensive would it be?

>(I stay at my computer almost all day).
>I suffer from really low appetite
These things are related and you're retarded for not realizing it

when you start forcing yourself to eat, youll start craving food more.

start with just a 500 cal shake every day on top of what you eat

I'm a programmer though, I can't really avoid it. And being active means I just use up more energy.

A shake sounds like a good idea. Any recipes that don't involve milk so I can sip them all day?

>guys, I-I wanna get big! b-but I don't want to eat anything!! no milk t-too, remember!!

>And being active means I just use up more energy.
Which means your body will demand to eat more you twat

Fuck off you ratty piece of shit, if you aren't even going to make one singular attempt at contributing then why even bother replying to my thread? I didn't even originally say anything about milk anyway, so even if you replied some complete gibberish it would at least make more sense than what you said, but you doing it with just some stupid reply that's not even relevant... you can go shit yourself you fucking cunt. Please do not reply, you have already made a decent attempt at purely aggravating me for what seems to be no apparent reason other than just to troll me.

Yeah except I've already used more energy. Just replacing the energy I used isn't going to put me at a surplus. I'm looking for way's to get more net energy at the end of the day, not just more intake.

whats wrong with milk?

i suppose you can mix whey with water. but things like milk, natty pb, nuts, dried fruits and other calorie dense things will make it easier

>Yeah except I've already used more energy. Just replacing the energy I used isn't going to put me at a surplus.
God damn you're a thick motherfucker

Thats why you do more so your body demands more which increases your energy intake. Why the fuck else are you even eating? Your body needs X amount, so give it X amount holy shit dumbass.

If you just want to turn into a fat lard ass go put a bunch of sugar into a glass of water and drink that

>ratty
>skelly

That is insanely unhealthy and dangerous. Practice eating more.

Nothing's wrong with milk. I love milk. I'd say about half of my calories come from milk. I'm looking to increase my intake though, and something I can drink throughout the day would be good. I don't want to be drinking milk that's been out all day though.

Are you serious?
If I am burning X throughout the day.
And currently eating X calories.

If I increase my activity to X+N calories
And my intake to X+N

there's no net increase. Did you even go to school?

You fucking stupid bastard
What are you trying to achieve here?
Maybe just don't eat anything at all, following your logic you don't need anything to eat as you don't use up any energy

WORKOUT

I don't see how it's unhealthy honestly. It's not like I'd be giving up solid food completely. Dangerous, maybe, but I'm ready to take the risk.

Umm are you retarded? If you don't use up any energy you don't need to eat anything. This is a well know fact. Thanks for saying my logic is correct I guess.

>If you don't use up any energy you don't need to eat anything.
Oh you're a trolling idiot

Your on the wrong board pal,

Okay, why won't you go and fuck off then? Why are you asking questions? You don't need to eat anything, so don't eat anything, simple as that.

>I don't see how it's unhealthy honestly
That's because you're uneducated and dont have a clue about how a human body works

I have the answer for OP. I was in the same boat to the point of nearly being hospitalised, but now I eat like a horse and am just shy of lifting 1/2/3/4 plate.

First though, I want to make some predictions about OP to see if I'm right -

>skelly (possible Auschwitz-mode)
>millennial
>voted for Hillary if US
>Aspergers or similar
>no GF
>glasses
>plays excessive vidya

>skelly (possible Auschwitz-mode)
my BMI puts me as overweight (2 years of lifting)
>millennial
yes
>voted for Hillary if US
not US, but strong Trump
>Aspergers or similar
not diagnosed
>no GF
:(
>glasses
nope, perfect vision
>plays excessive vidya
nope, barely play any

What helps me to get my calorie surplus is to drink shakes with whole milk. You can make yourself a shake with 1l milk and 2 scoops of protein. You can add PB if it matches the taste (its quite good with chocolate flavour for example) to add more calories. A shake like this has approximately 1000 calories.
And how are your cooking skills OP? I think you would like to eat more if you are able to cook good. Because you will it more if it tastes good.
Also you can look for food with high calories (mostly food with a lot of fat) e.g. PB, bacon, milk, etc.
At the end of the day, dont fall for the macros to hard. Try to eat a calorie surplus and lots of protein (1,8-2 per kg of body weight). The ratio between fats and carbs is not so damn important like people say.

Okay smart ass.
If you burn X+N calories, you will tend to consume more than just X+N. It's easy to overeat when your body compensates for work done. By the time your brain receives the signal that you're full, you wouldprobably have crammed extra calories into your face.
Get it? Now stop making excuses dammit

Sounds like me op

except i have been diagnosed with stage iv pancreatic cancer with mets to my live

any back pain?

Smoke weed eveyday

Appetite isn't required for shoveling food down your throat. You should treat food as a treatment prescribed for your condition. And you need to do your damn treatments. There's lots of people suffering from conditions requiring them to perform daily treatments that they don't really want to do. But they do them anyway, if they feel motivated enough to not suffer.

It's unfortunate that you don't like to eat. Still, your treatment is to eat food. You can mix dextrose and protein powder into high-calorie shakes that won't take much trouble to make or drink or cost very much. If you get most of your calories this way, it'd be best to take a multivitamin since you'll be getting very few micronutrients. You can figure out a way to eat enough food despite not liking it. Make an eating routine just like you have a routine for training. You probably don't always want to go to the gym but still do because it's in your routine, right?