That ottermode fag easily benching over 200 for regular sets

>that ottermode fag easily benching over 200 for regular sets

>tfw relatively small guy at my gym benches 3pl8 for reps

>looks dyel
>bench is dyel

It checks out, what's the problem?

Most benchcucks literally just have good internal leverages. People who don't will have to get comparatively bigger to even be competitive.

Or they are just athletes / into strength training. Like half of the guys in our rugby team can bench +3pl8

200 is baby weight. Try lifting for longer than a month, fag.

I mean guys that somehow progress extremely rapidly on the bench press and do so without gaining much size.

I would assume those guys are athletic otherwise, many of the ones I call benchcucks are not.

Well you are right about that. If you have good leverages, it feels naturally easy to contract your muscles hard to accelerate the barbell. For some people, they just feel like they can't push enough. For these kind of people its really important to do more accessory exercises for the bench press.

I never said it's super impressive, but surely more than 90% of Veeky Forums and averagegym goers can even 1rm. So it's a decent lift and it's weird that some dyels can lift this without even training properly while way bigger dudes struggle with the same.

>accessory exercises for the bench press
Meaning?

You can gain strength without gaining mass

>Meaning?
Incline bench, close grip bench, dumbbell variations

Yes, but you won't be a great bench presser unless you have fantastic leverages for it.

American powerlifter Jesse Norris is a good example of someone who does not have a natural inclination towards being a good bench presser.
Yep, I'd say it's a little unfair, but then again, I have an advantage again in my deadlift and to an extent squat, in addition to the ability to work up to a respectable if not elite bench.

>5'6", 145lbs
>uber asian turbo-manlet
>currently bench 275lbs for 5x3
>people always watching me
>notice other people on flat benches tend to fail sets when i'm also benching
>figure they must be trying to push themselves after seeing me
>have had people walk up and ask "bro, do you need a spot?" as i setup cause they're unsure if i can lift the weight
>"nah, i'll be fine. thanks though."

See here, he won his class, but as you can see his bench is nothing more than competitive, not by any measure good. This is simply because he does not have the leverages.

>tfw this is me deadlifting 3 plate which is my max, yet some asian twink with no gains deadlifts 5plate

>3 plate
>max
Consider suicide if you've been working out for more than a year.

How? I'm the same build as you and I've been lifting for years but I'm still only putting up like 155 on flat bench.

Don't tell me you do that dumbass rainbow arch with your back

>mixed grip
>3 plate
>looking up while deadlifting
>those thighs

>be 5'5 asian manlet
>bench and deadlift 10 plate with my rock hard 5x5 asian cock
>all gymbros be mirin
>all gymgirls wanna give me the succ
>tfw "accidently" walk into the female locker room after a hard work out for a shower
>????
>i got them pregnant

Also pec deck, cable flies and complex tricep work.

Mfw that's me. JUST. My whole life I've never been able to bench a significant amount over my body weight and I always feel discomfort in my shoulders tried every hand placement every grip back arched back not arched and nothing made me progress in this gay ass lift. Everything else I'm respectable at but totally cucked by bench.

you can lift more
internalize this
also power doubles are your friend

>dumbass arch
You mean the proper form?

lol im just fucking with you, I deadlift 6plate now

What are those?

For people like us, volume and accessories are king. You should be doing two to three triceps and two to three chest accessories every week, in addition to benching at least 3x per week.

Thanks senpai. I think I'm on my way I just switched my splits this last month from ppl to chest, back, arm/shoulder/legs. Fuck I wanna get back gymin now that thanksgiving is over.

Don't do that to me, user.

>arms shoulder legs
Legs are a separate day.

>lifting for years
>155 flat bench

the difference is that i'm trying.

>lifting for years
>155 flat bench
>dumbass rainbow arch
nigga what

>split
This is often suboptimal as you end up with less effective volume than full-body training. How often are you benching on your new program?

>That unoriginaI fag who gets his thread saged and repoted again

This. I have a friend who it 5'6", 180, barrel chested, and has proportionally short arms. I got this friend to lift for a month. In his first week he pressed 225lbs for a single, the next week he got 275lbs. After 2 months he quite lifting. Flash forward a year later and i finally can get 250lbs*2 :/

Can someone confirm? Lifted with some shit-tier axbxcx brosplit for year and my chest is absolutely cucked. I'm sometimes struggeling to 5x5 lmao2pl8. Have now switched to pplxpplx last week, mainly to hit the chest more frequently.
I've even considered benching every second day, just to get better at it...

ive been lifting seriously for about 3 years and just recently hit 275x2 at 6'0 230. Not impressive for someone my size but i was the same as you. struggled at 225 for a while. i finally starting hitting chest every other day after my regular workout. Alot of Incline work and DB benching

Twice a week chest day is barbell bench, dumb bell bench, incline bench, peck deck, cable flies, pushups til exhaustion. Arms twice a week like dips, tri extension, dumb bell skull crushers, and ez bar skull crushers.

>I'm 5'6"
>I can bench twice my body weight
Sure you can lil guy.

>hitting chest every other day after my regular workout
How much you do then? Just benching or even a couple of exercises?

>lifting for 5 months
>160lbs 5'8
>bench 220 for 3

kek

>deadlifting 3 plate
>60kg.png
>weights are cropped off

2/10

>5'8
>kek

4 sets of heavy incline barbell, flat DB bench.
The next time i train, ill alternate to heavy incline DB and then flat bench. This way im still only flat BB benching 2 or 3 times a week max. Im much more fresh while still hitting chest consistently. I see people who say to flat bench as much as possible but thats just never worked for me.

>do only curls and their every single variation for 5 years
>actually start lifting 5 weeks ago
>mfw I start out able to curl more than I can bench (75 lbs)
Atleast it went up to 135 lbs and my deadlift went up 100 lbs, r-right guys?

>that ottermode fag easily benching over 200 for regular sets

Everyone has to start somewhere, don't rag on the new guy