/qtddtown/

Question's that don't deserve their own stupid thread

Other urls found in this thread:

roguefitness.com/rml-390f-flat-foot-monster-lite-rack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much proton is needed (on sarms)

Is whey and pre worth the money if I only have them pre/post workout respectively as a treat?

I'm at 5 pl deadlift, 2.5 plate bench ( no squat because of injury). I'm planning to do a 1 week taper, reducing my volume by half and slightly higher intensity. Is a deload after the taper nescesary at my strength level? If so, for how long should I not lift before trying to PR.

It depends on how conservative you are with your money. Clarence Kennedy f.e. doesn't use any supplements besides stanozolol and he's ripped and strong as fuark.

My back hurts a lot. This was my second workout ever. Can you lie on your bed after a workout or shouldn´t you do that?

two questions, does anyone have a routine that uses pic related and dumbells up to 50lbs? I'm hoping for some kind or PPL. I want to get as far as I can using my apt's gym before paying for one.

second question, is it a bad idea to switch to bodyweight routine while on a cut? I'd like to improve my ROM and general flexibility but don't want to sacrifice my gains.

Where does it hurt and what exercises were you doing? My first few times deadlifting I used a lacrosse ball to roll out my spinal erectors and felt tons better.

How do I not go insane from not masturbating when visiting family?

lower and side back

go to the bathroom and masturbate like any sane adult.

This has been posted pretty much word for word before. You ignored advice last time since I doubt anyone is stupid enough to copypasta this.

roll it out with a lacrosse ball, were you deadlifting or something?

the only answer I saw last time was some rambling BS about exercises I could do with a cable machine and had no routine in it like I had specifically asked for. All the shit I find on google looks like meme routines.

1. The sound leaks like crazy from this bathroom
2. I can't really get off without Mr. Big

then pretend you're taking a massive post-thanksgiving shit and let it all out

another user.
i have been experiencing a bit of lower back tightness after deadlift and squats this week.
do you think a foamroller could do the trick? we have one at my gym, just never used it

after one week, i dont think so, listen to your body

I'm doing 130 pounds on the lateral pulldown

if I get it up to 180 (my bodyweight) will I be able to do pullups?

yes, unless you use momentum on lat pulldowns

If I'm doing PPL when should I deadlift on pull or leg day?

depending on different things.
how far between pull and leg day and if you do squats on leg day

lacrosse ball is what works for me. I think a foam roller would have too much surface area to target the erectors.

Pre workout is a meme imo.

Protein shakes are needed if you're not getting protein from your diet. Hence, if you get enough you don't need the shake.

I take it sometimes, about x3/week,mostly because I don't want to stuff my face full of food.

Do it on press day, confuse the muscles.

aight, gonna try it out though, cant hurt.

u do it after or before a workout?

Haha this is great

Legitimately funny 10/10

I usually do pull->press->legs and yes I squat or leg press during leg day.

just when it hurts, alternatively you can jam your knuckles into the muscle and massage it out yourself

I can do about 7 pullups in one go, but on the lat pulldown I typically use 140. I weigh 160lbs.

So yea the more you can do the easier it will be to do pullups

What level of strength/aesthetics do I need to finally start liking myself?

if you just do leg press, go ahead and do deadlifts on pull if you want to.
if you squat on leg day, do deadlift after squats

I usually do like 99lbs on the lat pull down machine. will I not be able to do a full pull up until I can do my body weight on the lat pull down machine? just seems logical

that is a subject question, only you will know.
start working out and you will find out.
that is what is great about fitness, you are in charge of how you look and you can sculp yourself however you like

I was doing leg press last week and I randomly got a sharp knee pain when completing one rep. I don't lock my knees out and always keep my legs a little bent, so idk why it happened.

I stopped immediately and had some mild discomfort the rest of the day. it's 3 days later and I feel fine, but I know it'll start again when I go back to leg exercises.

how to proceed?

how do you know if you havent tried?

As I said, I can't do it without Mr Big.

thoughts on creatine?

I pretend to start going to a gym next month, aside from arms and legs that are clearly lacking what else should i be focusing on?

Spill something on u on purpose and then say if u can take a quick shower. Of course have extra clothes in ur car/luggage and just pass it off as caution.

Why bother when you're just going to end up with a load of loose skin after you finish?
>pic related

If your father or grandparents still have hair then take it. Otherwise you are likely to be predisposed to male pattern baldness, and creatine will speed that shit up because of all the DHT
Delts and a lot of it

So guys I started doing Veeky Forums's greyskull LP with some added ab and calf work, i was doing a PPL for the last month which was when I started lifting.

I feel a lot less tired after each work out, should this be happening?

Is psmf healthy to do if you're not obese, but just skinnyfat trying to lose some weight before starting a bulk?
I've read from different places that it's cool to do no matter bodyweight and that it's dangerous unless you're a fatty, so dunno what's what
Pls help

not him, but do 3x10 everything for super-basic, 2-3 workouts per major muscle group.

Former Fatty here, did you guys ever notice how much easier it is to reach into your pockets as you lost weight?

Now that I have hip indentions, I'd like to say jean pockets were designed to use those as an easy access point to reach in.

is it normal for my pecs to feel very hard and pumped two days after doing bench press? I used to do BP before taking a break fro the gym and I never had this type of DOMS, I suppose it's because I used a narrow grip so I worked the triceps more than the chest

>did you guys ever notice how much easier it is to reach into your pockets as you lost weight?
No because I was never so fat I couldn't reach into my pockets, holy shit mate

Congrats on not being a beef planet anymore though.

lads?

I don't really care for side lateral raises. Are there any other good exercises to hit side delts?

my protein powder has the consistency of almost wet sand, with a few light presses, it holds the shape easily of the container it's in

Anyone else have powder like this before? Bought it only a month ago

I started to work out near a month ago.
I plan to keep this up for the long term.
But for the short term, how many months should I spend bulking, and when should I start cutting to temporarily make it when the beach season rolls around?

>doesn't use any suppliments
maybe not the ones they sell at a supermarket, if you catch my drift.

You just started lifting a month ago? To have any gains you probably won't be able to bulk and cut for the upcoming summer. Your only option might be lean bulking with counting macros to a T and being on a minor caloric surplus and rolling with that from now to the end of summer.

What's the name of that site where you type in your penis length and girth to see how you stack up? It shows perencitles and shit

Alright then, I'll just concentrate on the important things for now, and get to appease my vanity next year.

I found a few pairs of these in the black friday bin in a male only clothing store. Labeled slim fit jeans. Does guys actually wear these? Aren't these for women?

Also for those of you who take vitamin supplements do you experience anything special if you stop taking them after long period of regular daily consumption?

If my workout day is chest/shoulders, should I alternate exercises between the two or do all my chest exercises then all my shoulder exercises?

>vitamins
I do but I'm not sure how much of that is a nocebo effect

hello Veeky Forums
how do you squat barbells without killing your shoulders and back?

What's the best and fastest way to bulk, other than eat everything? I'm 5'7 130 lbs and I just want to be like 50 pounds heavier

>Does guys actually wear these?

Yes.

>Aren't these for women?

Yes.

>Also for those of you who take vitamin supplements do you experience anything special if you stop taking them after long period of regular daily consumption?

No.

Should I count compromised form as a failed set/rep?

Going to the gym won't fix ugly.

>pumped two days after doing bench press
no

True, but you'll be less ugly by going to the gym than being a fat fuck.

Traps would be a good start

what do guys that look like women have to do with what i asked

Band face-pull apart.
Cable upright row / cable facepull hybrid, set it at around chest height.

Front squats.

He meant trap-bar squats.

If you are baiting oh well but he means developed traps cushion the bar he's basically calling you a backlet

oh ok thanks

*facepalm*
that makes more sense than trap-bar squats, haha.

Is that you?

My back rounds when I try and deadlift, and when I try to squat I fa;; backwards and my back rounds and I also get butt wink.

Is there any way to fix my mobility to be able to do these lifts properly one day, or am I fucked?

How much do I need to pull to have decent neck? Currently at 240 kg, but the neck is still pretty thin.

You appear to be pretty young and hung user, just get a reasonable amount of aesthetics and learn how to make that bulge casually prominent and you'll make a lot of women pretty thirsty. Depends heavily on facial aesthetics, but don't even consider the small smount of temporary loose skin. It's not as big a problem as you're feeling.

Don't listen to this cunt user we're all gonna make it
I'd recommend just doing SL. You seem to have a nice base to work off of, but if you want to really look like you lift just get strong on your mains while bulking, then cut and do some bodybuilding shit.

How much weight should a SS beginner start off with roughly?

Read the fucking book.

Is Beachbody's Body Beast a good workout? I'm a complete beginner. I got it as a gift from family and don't want it to be a waste, but if it's not great for beginners I'll leave it until later.

Too late I just started, how much did you start at?

bump

What the fuck is Mr. Big?

Thanks. Y-you too.

when's the best time to workout while doing IF?

Not a question, but a confession that doesn't deserve a thread.
I went over my calorie budget again today. I have every day for the last week. But today it was only by 100 calories. I'll do better tomorrow.

Hey Veeky Forums,

I am about to put money into a power cage and am looking for advice on what kind/brand/etc to buy. I want it to be high quality and last me basically forever. I currently own a squat rack but want something that I can also do weighted pullups in, and weighted dips. With regards to dips - is it really safe to use the whole ring/straps setup for those? Is the quality of the dip workout better/worse on rings rather than some sort of dedicated dipping stand (it seems like it would be harder to stabilize, or that the straps might break if I have a hundred pounds chained to my waist)?

Money is no object here.

Also, if I want to sell my old squatrack, what's the best way to do this? Craigslist?

Thanks Veeky Forums.

I have a powerlifting competition next week saturday, and I want a new song, one to pump me up before I go up to lift.

What song should it be, Veeky Forums?

>pic unrelated

electric six - gay bar

Lying on your floor would help more, also invest in a firm mattress. I personally just sleep on the floor some nights because it helps a lot.

Look at Rogue gear. Top notch. Sell old rack on CL.

If I only do OHP, Stronglift style rows and Bench pressing, at what weight do shoulders start to have some real definition if nutrition is good?

Looking it up now. Trying to find one that's at least 8 feet (ideally 9 feet) tall, as I am 6ft tall and I want to still be able to do overhead press.

Wish there was a system to exchange calories from people overeating to undereating. I peaked at 185lb a week ago but distractions have dropped me back to 183. I'm losing hope of getting to 200 by summer.

I do PPL with compounds done in 5 sets of heavy triples (5x3)
>Dead/clean alt + pull accessories
>Bench/OHP alt + push accessories
>Squat/front squat alt + leg accessories
Is it advisable to remove the alt lifts on the second cycle and just do dead or squat but in 1x5 to add in more strength work?
Please help.

Rogue guy: I am pretty sure I am going to buy this:
roguefitness.com/rml-390f-flat-foot-monster-lite-rack

But what the fuck is going on with this site? I have to buy five things just to get it shipped to me, otherwise I have to pick it up in Ohio? I don't think I even need anything other than the power rack and the matador dip addon... wtf?

Any thoughts on this routine I've been running? Compounds I do around 5x5 or 3x8. The machine exercises are usually 3x10/3x12.

Push
Ohp/bp
Cable Flies
Bp/ohp
Incline bp
Shrugs
Tri ext
Lat raise

Pull
Bb row
Diddle
Seated cable pull
Lat pull down
Hammer/preacher curls
Face pulls

Legs
Abductor/adductor
Calf raise
Leg ext
Leg press
Leg curl
Squat

Most Veeky Forums approved way to lose torso fat? I'd like to do it the proper way, and your guys opinions are the ones a most highly value

ss+gomad

So I understand the whole calories in and calories out thing BUT I want someone to explain something to me.
From my understanding, when your insulin goes up, your body stores fat, which is why you want to eat foods with a low GI. This keeps your insulin levels low and your leptins level high.
Eating food that has a high GI, or spikes your insulin, will cause your leptin levels to lower and your insulin to go up causing your body to store fat.
So, if the calorie in and out thing is true, would it not matter when you eat your carbs?