SERIOUS POST

So last night I peed in my sleep, in my bed. I was having a dream that I was standing at a urinal and then I woke up to a wet sensation.

I'm a grown ass man, so what does this mean? Should I see a doctor?

I did have a lot of caffeine in my diet in the past few days, Iced Tea and PWO, but I normally don't drink anything a few hours before bed.

Any advice would be appreciated. My GF is wonderfully understanding, but as you can imagine it's embarrassing.

Is this is regular occurrence?

Do you feel the need to urinate often? Do you feel unable to control your bladder comfortably during the day?

If no, consider it a one off.

>Should I see a doctor?
Not unless it keeps happening.

>Do you feel the need to urinate often? Do you feel unable to control your bladder comfortably during the day?
yes

what does this mean

ive had a shitty bladder ever since my dildo phase but i stopped buggering myself a year ago

More than once in 6 months is a reason to visit a doctor.

stage 5 prostate melanoma

It happened once before, but just a few drops I guess. It wasn't much and I didn't even think it a problem.

I do urinate very often during the day but I also drink 1/2 gallon of water or more usually throughout the day.

more than once of what

i dont pee in my sleep but i have to go two times and dehydrate myself basically before i can fall asleep

and go like once per hour even though i dont drink more than two liters per day

OP here. I would like to add that the urge to take a shit and pee does suddenly hit me sometimes out of nowhere.

I'm afraid it has something to do with my colon or prostate.... =(

RIP in peace.

S E R I A L K I L L E R

I do this about once every 3 months. Funny thing is, sometimes I dream I'm peeing and I don't also pee irl. Only happens if I drank a lot of water before bed or something

Bro you probably fucked your pelvic floor my dad has this problem but he had his prostate removed and hernias and is almost 60 yrs old. Why did you do this to yourself? You do realize that a prostate is only slightly larger than a thumb less than three inches inside you right? You shouldn't need some huge insertion like a run thru whore to get off.

It's worth checking out user.
Get a blood test first, you don't want to be fingered for no reason if it's diabetes or some bowel disorder like crohns or coeliac disease.

I've had the same thing happen, dream and all but I was lucky enough to wake up before I pissed myself

If you drink too much water during the day and hold it consistently it can weaken your bladder also. I learned this from borderline pissing myself a few times after going to basic training.

Try to piss as soon as the sensation hits you can, and don't drink too much 1-2 hours before going to sleep.

this happened to me a few days ago. i was dreaming about taking a shower and woke up. gross as fuck. felt like shit all day

I've had this dream before. It's the best piss you've ever taken but then you wake up mortified. Luckily I have yet to wake up in pee

Insurance piss user. It sucks that you had to learn the hard way.

diabeetus

>tfw this happened when my date stayed over maybe our 5th date in
>I refused to believe I'd pissed the bed, I hadn't since I was like 5 years old and was 24 at the time.
>Left for work at 6am
>Keep telling myself all day it was just sweat
>End up staying with her, about a year later she brings it up and I realise I'd left her a bed drenched in my piss after a few dates

Life goes on. Still with her 4 years later

Some good posts. Appreciate the feedback.

I'll probably get some bloodwork and check up just to be safe.

Maybe I should cut back on the caffeine, too. I don't have much on a daily basis, but on heavy gym days I do hit a PWO which likely has 200+mg