Should I even bother working out my legs?

Should I even bother working out my legs?

I see all these hyper Chads with huge upper bodies and small (normal sized) legs, and somehow it doesn't look comical, it just makes them look even wider.

I've always been memed into working out legs, and been told it's the most important part to work out by gym memers in the past (I do love squatting, though). But now that I am more red pilled, putting an emphasis on legs just seems like a waste of time. Nobody is going to mirin' your legs but gymcels and you won't be able to fit into any good pants (you'll be left with wide and shitty pants) and it will take away from your overall frame. It's also a great way to injure yourself with that much weight pressing down on your spine 3 times a week.

Am I right in the fact that working out legs other than every once in a while (or perhaps a few sets of squats a week) is a waste of time and perhaps even a bad thing to do?

I am thinking of perhaps only doing 2-3 sets of squats a week when I start bulking, only to hold onto what I already got.

See

Work on your neck, traps, delts, forearms, upper back, and glutes to achieve Chad mode

Everything else is just ancillary

What do you lift for? If you're an athlete you def want to work out your legs, as most of you power for most sports comes out of your lower body. If you just work out to look good and pull girls then fuck legs. When you're standig in the club those sluts won't wonder whats underneath your skinny jeans, they'll check out your arms.

just do incline db press and curl three times a week and do cardio/eat healthy.

>alphadestiny bullshit
hi alex.

>suggests muscles to work on
>picture of dyel chads clearly shows the opposite
> "everything else is ancillary"

Dude what are you talking about?

The pic is clearly fucking demonstrating that its all about face frame height.

Each of the 4 chads in that pic go against what you suggested. Heck the second one in is the most chad AND the most dyel.

Fuckin desperate idiots on this board. Bunch of loser control freak faggots that cant deal with the fact that genetics is all that counts, and there is nothing they can do about it.

>t. alan thrall 242lbs 30% bodyfat intermediate level powerlifter after 10 years of training

If you are lifting so you will look like a Chad you should quit now because:

A)you never will, Chad was born that way.

B)you will never find satisfaction in what women think of you. They are fickle and not logical and trying to lift for women will only make you frustrated

Lift for yourself. For being stronger healthier, and more comfy in your body.

Pic related looks good because their upper bodies are not even remotely big. They're just skinny with good genetics. If they actually bulked up they'd start to look silly with those legs

Legs are literally a meme. Women only care about upper body. Having small (normal) legs actually makes your upper body look that much jacked.

you're the definition of not going to make it.

Work your legs once a week, its better than having chicken legs because at some point its gonna look fucking stupid. But big legs are aestethic as fuck when youre lean enough, if youre fat they look like shit though

make what? fat t-rex mode?

>black hair
>olive skin
>Chad

You lift for girls and you pretty much admitted you aren't in good shape right now. Plus all this Chad shit too.

You are not going to make it. Change your mindset you pussy.

>not wanting to eke out that every single drop of testosterone your body is capable of producing.
not gonna make it brah, sorry to say

just lol at this level of gymcel cope
just lol at thinking looksmaxxing is "for girls"

>Falling for the blonde hair blue eyes snownigger meme

Scandinavians/aryans not only didn't create or innovate anything or contribute to culture, but they also are getting cucked in their own country by their own women.

>Chads
>Not able to defend country and cuntry against invading niggers and sandniggers
Pick one

>implying
everyone with more than half a synapse knows that CHADs are North Atlantid phenotype blue eyed dark brown haired WASPs

satan confirms that Chads are WASPs

confirmed

holy shit hive mind

Literally gay

A man can train, and thus improve himself.

A genetically gifted man can train, and thus improve himself.

While both can train, only the genetically gifted are worthy of attaining to heights unaccessible by those who are not.

Still, a man who trains is superior to a man who does not.

You guys realized he used to get bullied a lot and be called "fat Albert" when he was young.

I remember him doing an interview with granham norton on his show.

It is when you only care about Chads

*"fat cavill"

Henry cavill is proof that most of us will make it one way or another. Just to never give up brah

you don't have to have huge calves and thighs and shit, but if they're not defined at all or too small it looks fucking hilarious
and we do make fun of you for skipping leg day

If you just want to keep strong legs still just do low weight high reps

no, that'd be Juán

Think about it. If you work your legs and do cardio, you can out run Chad to all the ladies.

COPE
CHAD is born with a 40bpm resting heart rate and a VO2 max of 75 ml/kg/min