Proper hydration

Hey Veeky Forums, what's a good beverage for staying hydrated and energized? I've been feeling parched and sluggish when I wake up in the morning. Wondering whether anyone knows of anything that might help with that. Thanks.

You take vitamins/supps right b4 bed?

Ever heard of water?

I'm looking for something that will also give me energy.

Water

Is water fortified with B vitamins?

>parched in the morning
Because you haven't had water for hours and your body is telling you to drink some fucking water
>sluggish in the morning
You ain't sleeping enough

>pumpkin spiced bleach
I don't understand.

I'm looking for something with like caffeine and maybe guarana or something. And zero calories.

How about coffee, guarana, mate, tea?

halloween edition

have you tried some sips?

How about coffee and a wank along with a stable blood sugar level?

Sips? Hmm. I think I've heard of that. Tell me more.

great hydration, zero calories and zero sugar

take that first sip as soon as you wake up

Thanks. I'll give sips a try. Any particular flavor you recommend? I see that it comes in several varieties, including Zero Ultra™, Ultra Red™, Ultra Blue™, Ultra Black™, Ultra Sunrise™, and Ultra Citron™.

Zero ultra is the only one with zero calories i think dawg. The other ones are full of sugar and shit.

Just water is still much better tho, the drink is just carbonated water with artificial sweetening.

Still enjoy it every once in a while tho.

they are all just different flavours, all zero calories with zero sugar jesus don't you even sip???

Can somebody give Dom some sips?

*TCSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my favorite? why, that very first sip of the day!

Also with this

drink this my friend

Fucking finally. SIP BROS ARE HERE. These things have been getting deleted within minutes all week, so I had to trojan horse this one in.

that sweet first sip in the morning

Its called food, you eat it and it gives you energy

God damn you people are fucking stupid sometimes

I'm actually looking for an energizing beverage. Any ideas?

Hell yeah boys, PB and sips.

Bring us the sips

i leave fit for a month and there's this sip meme here. where the fuck did it come from? it screams viral tryhard marketing and middle-school cringe to me but i want to reserve judgement

sips separate casual dyels from the gym elite, you better drink them early in the morning

I swear there are more of these posts ("I left Veeky Forums for x months and I come back and there's this new sip meme I don't get it haha your all gay pls explain it to me") than actual sip posts.

>sips
>meme
pic one, this is serious

SIPP that(100)[fire]if u tryna get that first sip™ of the day.(joy)

I'll sip to that, friends!

Sips have been around for way longer than a month, faggot.

sips exist since before the beginning of time, humans just found out a few months ago

Sips up

when did this sip meme happen, i've been away from Veeky Forums for like a year.

You've been accustomed to the sip posting so you aren't aware of how much its being posted. I see sip memes in every thread and I had no idea what they're talking about.

Only about a month ago

forced tryhard shit it is

had a decent sip before the gym earlier
gonna go to bed early tonight so I can get my first sip of tomorrow asap

You mean like what, shit like redbull or gatorade? Fuck that sugary bullshit. You said proper HYDRATION which automatically implies water, not really energy expenditure. If you really want you can drink unsweetened black coffee but since it is diuretic you'll need to drink water anyway, christ you people i swear..

Do they make water with caffeine and guarana extract? Where can I get that?

I'm not 100% sure what's going on in this thread, but any of you posting about "sips" need to stop and re-evaluate your lives.

brah I think you need to take one of pic related

This is an A+ sip thread.

how has the sips meme not died out yet
its the most forced meme next to
>that guy that wears basketball shorts

>sips
>forced

Then what the fuck is an unforced meme?

I've never had to force a sip in my life. Sips go down smooth every time baby.

Been about two or three months now. Right around the beginning of fall.

You're a goddamn liar. I didn't even have a job a month ago and I remember posting about dat first sip of the day in my home gym as a NEET before then.

some time in the late 70s

It smells better.

water you drongo kunt
if you want energy drink a black coffee you mongrel

just let em go m8 its all they can do because they obvs don't lift more than a ugg boots worth of weight

they have to compensate by shitting up a board to feel better about failing and yet another thing they've attempted in life

its a defense mechanism

>thinnly veiled sip thread

>thinnly
The phrase "sip thread" literally appears in OP's pic related.

Also it's "thinly," ya dingus.

Someone please explain because I haven't been here for fucking ages, 'sips'?

The fact that I do like a sugar-free Monster does make this quite confusing for me.

Can someone explain this can someone explain this meme to me meme? I haven't been here for ages

Yeah shite bant mate