>change diet
>completely lack common sense
>create spreadsheet
>"500g kale isn't that much"

No salt, no spice. I think I fucked up. Post your meals - I need inspiration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmmPSBRu6wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your plate has more kale than a pizza hut buffet counter.

how can I change my diet if I don't know how to fucking cook?

Learn to cook.

how do you not know how to cook in 2016? everything is on the bloody internet, is it fucking hard to spin or press few buttons to cook?

WEW. Just give up you retard

Had to steal the bacon kek. Overall about 1.3kg of food. Had been rinking yesterday and since i dont feel like eating during hangovers I have only eaten 2 pancakes today and I hit the gym. Post FÒOOOOOOOD M9S

>No salt, no spice.

I don't understand why people do this to themselves

Cooking is easy af
It's literally just following instructions

my pre-dinner today was

>two big handfuls of kale
>half a block of halloumi
>all fried in a big lump of butter

nice

Get on my level.

Tuna steak, green beans, spelt.

I hate kale. Anyway, pot roast, carrots, potatoes, broccoli, green beans, chickpeas, and some other stuff. I just dumped shit in my slow cooker, doesn't look that appealing but tastes really good.

just blend it up with some berries and it'll taste delicious

That stake wtf......

WTF

CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN

So easy to fucking cook. Want to learn how to make fucking amazing chicken breasts?

1) Buy chicken breasts. Skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
2) Brine in warm salt water solution. Not too salty asshole.
3) Put in fridge for at least 30mins covered.
4) Preheat the oven 400. For chicken breasts remember this, high heat for little time. Don't listen to ANYONE who says bake chicken for a long time in low heat.
5) Get that cast iron skillet ready. If you don't have one get one and learn how to season it online.
6) Put it in the oven to warm up.
7) Take your chicken out the brine and pat dry.
8) Season it liberally, both sides bitch, with garlic powder, salt, paprika, pepper and basil. Dried shit is okay. Fresh tastes better but this is easier and cheaper. You aren't fucking impressing anyone you're getting protein.
9) Get that skillet out the oven. Careful it'll be very hot.
10) Put it on a burner over medium high.
11) Fill it with a bit off olive oil ad wait for the oil to get hot damn you.
12) Put the chicken on it.
13) Wait 2-4 minutes for it to brown. Just watch it. Lots of variables for me to predict how long exactly.
14) Flip it over when it is nicely seared. It shouldn't stick to the pan.
15) Put it in the 400 degree pre-heated oven. Check on it in about 10 minutes with a instant read thermostat.
16) Remove when it is between 145-150 degrees F.
17) Let rest for 10 minutes. It'll keep cooking till about 155.

Easy as fuck.

Kale shake
youtube.com/watch?v=gmmPSBRu6wg

I have some variation on a chicken stir fry about 4 nights a week. Its super easy and also very varied because you can throw whatever vegies you have to hand in and it will taste completely different. The base is always 300gm chicken breast, a couple of cloves of finely chopped garlic and a handful of dried chillis.

Had this one on friday night, put asparagus,cabbage and a couple of tomatpes in it.

Roasts are also very easy and delicious, i usually have either roast chicken, pork or beef one or two nights a week. Wish I could eat more.lamb but it's so expensive

>oily bacon
>cooking all the nutrients out of what left of that frozen veg
gross

>Baby spinach and rocket
>Cherry tomatoes
>Carrot (Grated or sliced)
>Sliced radish
>Red bell pepper
>Black olives
>Whole chicken breast
>Balsamic vinaigrette
Instead of the vinaigrette you can marinate the chicken in fresh orange juice/rind for about an hour, if the oranges are ripe enough it ends up incredibly sweet
If you do that, no olives

Mom made orange chicken with brown rice and broccoli. Shit was cash.

Hahah I've done shit like that before too, man. I think it was in high school I scheduled for two cups of oatmeal with a bunch of protein powder mixed in in the morning.

I think I had also scheduled my dinner to be like two cups of brown rice, and a pound of chicken.

Didn't make it more than like halfway through either meal.