Current back and dead thread

Back and deadlift thread

212lbs - 20 YO - 5'11

545x3.5 sumo dead. Was so close to four today but couldn't get my hips through.

joocy breh, you have potential

Thanks m80

you are on cycle or blast?

I've done two blasts of test @ 400mg/wk for 15 weeks. Tried dbol for about three weeks but hated it. Been cruising at 150mg/wk for a long while. Will blast again once I'm lower bf.

Not him but thanks for the honest answer, I expected some 100% natty gotta eat big bullshit

Yeah or course. I was lazy though and started before my natural potential. I bet people could get to this size without it if they are better than I do.

No one on Veeky Forums has a back

250kg sumo or 550 lbs for u americucks

Your back looks hilarious to be honest.

>sumo
You're the only cuck around here.

Why's that?

Joocy back, but that moonface though.

Eh just a bad angle. Here's a recent pic of me when I was too drunk and caught some random beach snake.

Ah yeah your face is actually fine.
It'll look even better when you eventually cut.

Did the test cause any acne trouble btw?

Yeah it did bad. I have some faded scars all over my back. Had to do a run of accutane to fix it up.

>all those roids
>still have bitch boy rosey cheeks fat face

just end yourself

THICC

>hunchback of notre dame
sup quasimodo?

Hahahahaha :::::D i fucking know this guy
Trips = name
Quads= adress

I like my cheeks lol.
Thanks
My posture is fantastic
lol go for it

Marry me

Of course bb

Eh...

I can't get a good angle in the mirror with the OP post. I look good, though.

What's your deadlift bro. Looking wide.

You're going to laugh.

355x1

Υοur arms look weak.
Nice upper back though.

That's interesting. Your legs weak?

Not really. I had an IT-band injury about two months ago and this is the most I'm willing to do/think I can do at this point and time. It used to be 415x1 pre injury.

Ah shit take care of that man. Good luck with your recovery.

>Bernie Sanders

enjoy never making it

Did 190 for doubles. Slowly getting back into deadlifts.

good lat insertions, a bit jelly thb

Not even lifting weights heavier than my bodyweight

Forgot pic

Fuckin lat monster bruh, not sure if I should be mirin or disgusted

Street workout made me do it.
Thanks anyway broh, but keep in mind that this is extreme flexing, I'm not 24/7 like this

And also my subhuman waist size

how was your life when you were low test with no muscle compared to now?

holy shit its a literal cobra

500x1 conventional. Not a fan of sumo.

fucking absolutely disgustingly good

Mirin hard, how long have you been lifting for, and what are your lifts? (ohp/bench/squat)

Not sure about my max, I think I could pull conventional 220 kg with belt as I did 200 kg beltless without too much difficulty recently.

Thanks.
3.5 years or so.
187.5 ohp
285 bench
335 atg squat

Squats have always sucked. Probably why I don't like sumo. My quads seem to be a weak link.

me

thx

So I was 17 when I started and I was mid puberty so that has a lot to do with it as well.

Before lifting I was a lossless virgin who played wow 8-12 hours a day and went to class. I had horrible social anxiety. Lifting helped alleviate a lot of that. I grew confidence and started liking myself.

The thing is I still had low test. I had never had a morning erection. Had almost no sex drive. Had mood swings, and I'd sleep 10 hours a day at least and still feel tired. I got my bloods tested and I showed up having super low test. Got a script and I started getting erections, getting horny as fuck, growing facial hair, and sleeping 6-8 hours a day and feeling completely rested.

Currently life is great. I'm confident and like myself. I'm no longer a lossless virgin. My girlfriend and I of three years actually just broke up. I started dating her once I grew confidence from lifting

Now I can troll tinder and bumble without issue and overall my self esteem and what not is much higher.

Lifting and fixing my low test literally changed my life so much. The only downside is my emotions are much more steady which is mostly a good thing. But it was kinda nice sometimes having these crazy emotions.

Damn j00cy

3.5 y/o 500lbs conventional deadlift, tips to improve?

You shouldn't be lifting at 3 1/2 years old my man wait until you're at least in high school for the real lifting

Why are you lying on an Samoan skincare forum

Meant to say 3.5y/o into lifting! I know it doesnt look it, i've got a video on yt from 2 years ago lifting 440, improved a bit since then

QT

How am I doing? I just added rows to my workouts usually just pull-ups

Oh shit I need to go to my doctor...

your lip is making my lip hurt

shoulder pimple/10

Please tell me how to fix chapped lips they're still fucked
what blows so much is that my acne looks muchhh worse after I lift. It doesn't help that I'm pale as a ghost,

A rich lip balm will do.
There are some that are marketed for people on acne meds, they're usually more nourishing than the average chapstick.

shit thanks a ton man.

bro you should get checked for skin cancer

I agree with this. If you have a lot of moles it's better to be safe than sorry. I've lost two family members to skin cancer.

yeah shits fucked up, my father in law just had a huge chunk taken out of his face because of it.

I go in 2x a year for a skin check, mom had melanoma
>feelsbadman.jpg

what is your length and girth?
Can you post butt?

Sorry bro
1x1 and yes

Mirin those traps

Have you been doing pullups since you came out of the womb?

Way to make it breh

You look tiny

Basically, can't stop now

Can you post your routine?

Bump

>LatLord

Jelly desu, makes me wanna go hard af on pull today

Dudes back has a fuccin six pack too

Is this just low bf%?

>have all of these symptoms

Can I make good gains as low test or do I need to get a script and trt to make progress?

Dang. I pulled 555x4 last week. Can't imagine how much more I'd pull if were to roid.
Spoilers: not going to roid.

5'10 193 tho, so I'd look silly if I did

There's a guy who posts in the cbt's that apparently has low test and he's made pretty good gains.

Are your other lifts good or are you just an isley with monkey arms?

Other lifts are alright. 200 lb ohp, 315 bench, 405x7 squat.

I definitely admit to being lower body dominant. Not going to stop pulling heavy, but I am working on getting my pressing strength up, and I've been working on correcting my squat form, so that I can break 500+

kek a belt isn't gonna put 20kg on your max m8

how do I into a juicy back?

My back looks like pic related

Max is ~500-510

Nice wide back

Do i need to do deadlifts for a big back or will rows and chins/pulls be enough? Im terrified of snapping my shit up.

It's optimal, but you could argue deads aren't necessary. That said just learn proper form and you'll be fine.

My back before deads

natty?

And now.
You can have good development without, but I feel like they've helped tremendously

rolling to dox this homo

Yeah, I'm natty