>congratulations you did 1 rep
>repeat steps 3-4
>???
>profit

Do Pendlay rows instead

shut up sperg

>do barbell rows
>wrists crackle and pop
I stopped doing them and now I'm doing dumbbell rows only. Is this ok?

Replace them
You are not forced to do every excercise in that routine you got from the internet, just switch to other type of row

Just do dumbbell rows and/or cable rows.

>hyperextend your back
>hinge at hips like you were doing a deadlift
>activate hamstrings and glutes like you were about to lift a deadlift
>pull upwards towards lower chest
>repeat until arms rip out of the side of your torso

You do superior T-bar rows instead

Tighten core and bounce the reps up while pulling body to bar to make it easier. If you need to compromise stability to get it done faster than do it. Rows are just a placeholder for time until you get to the next exercise

you piece of human scum, please stand in the corner and do your girlish curls while i whip the weight off the floor as a man

Try supinated grip instead of pronated. It's slightly easier because of increased biceps activation and imo having your arms in external rotation feels way better on barbell rows.

have fun tearing your tendon

how the fuck do you hurt your wrists on rows? the only time I get sore wrists is when I am in the rack position for overhead press etc

do cleans my dude

samefagging this hard

Just do DBs u faggot

theyre much nicer man

This. I've done a bunch of different rows and tbar is my favorite by far.

Don't do barbell rows.

They are pretty far down the list of rowing variations in terms of whats best for back development.

Barbell does not always mean superior.

Im sure tbar rows are somehow related to height

being tall makes em harder to do for sure, they always feel shit to me. talked to a 195cm tall bro and he agreed.

barbell rows are not a required exercise, there are many different row variants you can do that work just as well if not better

try DB rows, or some chest supported rows, or some lever rows, even t-bar or cable rows

when will samefags learn that you have to wait before replying to yourself

dude really?

true, but you can load the most weight on a barbell due to the deactivation of assisting muscles involved in a lift and therefore improve strength at a faster pace which equals more weight for hypertrophy reps