Does height matter to women?

Does height matter to women?

Are their any workouts I can do to gain height?

Pic related ;__;

>Does height matter to women?
Yes, unquestionable.

>Are their any workouts I can do to gain height?
No.

>Reposting this "can l gain height" thread again
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted :)

Attach a plate to each leg and find a way to hang there. That will only lengthen your legs and spine though. You'll need to hang upside down with a plate or two wrapped around your back and armpits. That will lengthen your upper spine.

You can do the neck but a lot of people think that's really risky.

Do these after every workout and you should notice a change after a couple weeks

>talking to my gf one day about the height meme
>tells me she really noticed me and fell for me because of my height (I'm 6'4)
>says she probably wouldn't have considered me if I was shorter
>she's fucking 5'1
Glad I'm not a manlet, but it sucks to know that if I lose my shins in 'Nam or something that my gf is probably going to leave me.

Spinal decompression can gain you 2 inches of height and all you have to do is stretch your spine by hanging on a pull up bar and shit. Google it.

you realise the two in your pic are a couple right?

she has been YELLOWED

They want to feel like they are 10 again brah.

Sick but true.

True story bro
Short girls are extremly pick about guys needing to be tall and they can get it since every fucking asshole wants a short girl since they are GOAT
Im 6'1'' and its borderline too short

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO, it doesn't matter anywhere near as much as faggot trolls of Veeky Forums want you to believe it does.

Most women are non-confrontational and would much rather tell you you're too short than tell you they think you're ugly, or not funny, or 'not their type', or anything that might start an argument; they just don't want you and don't want to discuss it, they just want you to GO AWAY. So they tell you you're short, which is not anything you can argue with, and they walk away and hope you don't be a creep and follow them.

Kid, you need to live with the fact that most guys are not 'popular' and are not 'universally attractive' to women. Know what life is like for the vast majority of men? They're lucky to find ONE woman who is willing to put up with them for the long haul. So I suggest you LOWER your expectations of life in that regard and re-focus yourself on YOU instead. Get educated, get a career, make your own life. If some woman comes along that you can get along with then great, if not then that's just the way it goes and you have to ACCEPT that or you'll just be miserable and have a low overall quality of life.

This goes for everyone on Veeky Forums who complains about not having a girlfriend, too.

Now, can we PLEASE get back to threads about actual Veeky Forums-related subjects?

I used to be a turbo manlet. I was 5' 3" and I wanted to kill myself. I bought one of those pullup bars that goes in the door frame and started hanging upside down by my legs three hours a day. It's been 2 years but I just hit 5' 6" and I finally feel like getting out of bed in the morning. The world seems brighter somehow. My torso is a little long relative to my legs though.

>5'1"

lmao your sons will hate you

>things that never happened

Yes, but it only matters to dwarf girls with daddy issues

If your posture isn't on point then you can improve that, but if you're already a mega manlet then that wouldn't help. Best bet is to just accept the fact that these are the things women notice first, like tits face n ass for us.

dump her retard
do you want to produce manlets or real men?

>It's not that you're not attractive to them, and will just have to accept that you're repugnant to them and settle for whatever you can get
>It's just that you're really just not attractive to them, and will just have to accept that you're repugnant to them and settle for whatever you can get

I like your style.

That is fitness related. Fitness = to fit your body for a purpose. To be "fit" for the job.
Being fit to be romantically involved with women = 6'0 or taller

I don't like being 5'8"

I used to be so fucking ugly in hs but now I'm getting handsome and even have cheekbones coming out

I just wish I was taller purely for aesthetics so I can have a good face and a good frame

What are the chances of growing taller at 21? I never had a growth spurt

take vitamin d

Are all women attractive to you? No? Why would you think that you're attractive to all women, then? Even the 'sexiest man alive' in the annual poll of whatever magazine that does that, isn't attractive to 100% of all women all over the world, and you wouldn't even make the bottom of that list anyway. Just deal with it: You're going to be attractive on some level to some women, and others DGAF about you at all. Expecting that you're Brad Pitt-level attractive to anyone is unrealistic and setting yourself up for massive disappointment. So stop being a faggot about this, ALL OF YOU, and start living in the real world with real-world expectations, you'll be happier once you stop trying to live like you're in a goddamned Disney movie.

Yeah generaly girls care about height but not as much as Veeky Forums says..

im 5'5'' and i have a 5'8'' gf, while my ex was 5.7''

Height its just a factor (imporant to a certain degree i dont deny that) but if the rest of you is average or above average it shouldnt be impossible for you to find a girl.

>Are all women attractive to you?
I think the complaint is that while guys find maybe 70% of girls attractive girls find maybe 5% of guys attractive

Its alot harder to be attractive and succeed in dating as a guy

Nobody said that wasn't true. But there is also NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, it is what it is. Women have more to lose from sex than men do. We put our semen in them, and we walk away. If they get pregnant they're stuck with it. That's how our mutual brains are wired; we want it, they got it, they ultimately have the power -- and the responsibility. Therefore they're picky and we're not so much. You can't change this, complaining about it is pointless and frankly annoying, deal with it or don't play at all.

Im not the one complaining, im dealing with it but its good to know how extremly difficult something is before you attempt it
If the odds are against me, id like to know and recognize that fact and prepare accordingly

Am I a manlet at 183.5cm barefoot?, shoes and hair put me for sure at 6"2

>If the odds are against me, id like to know and recognize that fact and prepare accordingly
That's fine; you're being realistic.
But remember this: It's NOT PERSONAL, not in the way you may think it is. Women are not 'out to get you' in any way. You (and other kids on here) may or may not think that sex is something you just 'do' and has no real relation to any other part of being human, or you may not want to *admit* that there are lots of very deep-seated emotions connected with it, but the fact of the matter is that there are, we're wired that way on purpose, because mated couples staying attached to each other helps ensure the survival of offspring. It takes something of a sociopath to not get attached to someone you're having sex with. Women understand this better than men do, usually, and don't *want* to get attached to someone they aren't attracted to in the first place -- especially with the possible consequences of sex for women, birth control methods notwithstanding; we want to put something *IN* them, and that's about as personal as it gets for women. Lots of emotional stuff invovled with that for women. But it's almost never directed at YOU, personally, like some sort of 'attack', it's just them protecting themselves. Also you guys often try to rush women into sex and that's always a mistake; women need to reach a 'comfort level' with someone, for reasons I've already explained. So 'CHILL OUT' is the best two-word advice I can give you guys; stop letting your hormones run your life, think with the BIG HEAD not the LITTLE ONE, k?

A friend of my family grew like 3 inches between when he was 20-25, it's rare but it happens.

>tfw 6'3"

What it's your guys ideal height for girls, though?

any height that's at least 6 inches shorter than me, prevents her from being taller while wearing heels

Dude im 29 and i know this stuff, im just making a point that dating for men is an entirely diffrent game than it is for women
Women deal with abundance, men deal with scarcity

Id prefer an emotional connection to a girl rather than just plain sex but the scarcity in dating means its hard to get anything worthwhile out of it

yes
try spinal decompression combined with mk-677 if your growth plates haven't closed yet

i'm 5'5". i've been rejected by a few women based on my height. i've also fucked women taller than me, including a 5'9" amateur mma fighter

Delete this. Some manlet might just fall for that.

>im 5'5'' and i have a 5'8'' gf, while my ex was 5.7''

I WANT TO BELIEVE

>Am I manlet above 180cm? My faggot dragqueen wig gives me another +5cm.
bruh you are sure as hell retarded. geez you have 99 problems but height is not one.

What is the reallife manlet cutoff? 5' 7"?

Believe me i was surprised as much as you when they first showed interest in me after years of Veeky Forums brainwashing

Yeah 5'7 or 5'6

>Glad I'm not a manlet
Nigger, you are going to produce manlets, and then your whole family tree will be nothing but manlets. Congrats.

anything under 5'10" is manlet territory.

t. 5'11"

5'11

>tfw 5'11

>gf is trying her new high heels
>stays in front of me
>we are in the same height now
>'glad I have a big boyfriend'
>mfw she didnt recognize i was tiptoeing

me 5'10
she 5'8

5'10. In some cases 5'9. (small head, good proportions and body type) For an example Brad pitt. He is around 5'10 yet he always looks tall. I know movie tricks and angles but in his case there are a whole bunch of other things. His head shape and size, his long arms and his extremly good posture. The lifts he wears 99% of the time are almost invisible because of his proportions.

5'8" yeah. If this is your height then you heard that you are short. You can make it better with +1or2 inch lifts but if you do more you will achive RDJ clown status.

5'7" - you are legit short. Nothing will change that. You can balance it out with lifts but you can easily look like a joke.

And remember, girls fuck with anybody. Short guys, tall guys, fat guys, skinny guys, old guys they fuck with anybody.
If you are short then dont try to pick up girls at the nightclub. That environment works against you. I have short friends and some of them baths is pussy and I have aspie lanket friends too who cant get any. The lack of height will work against you a few times in life but it shouldnt stop you.

6 " taller than me.

THIS. Every manlet should read this.

Sorry mate best you can do is make some serious wallet gains I'm afraid.
Which for a manlet is not an easy feat.

My ex told me that if I had been a half an inch shorter she never would have gotten with me. I'm 5'10'', she's like 5'9.5''. Honestly think she was being pretty open minded.

Every word of this is true.

She's a cunt

Idk man. I'm 5'9 and I feel manlet depending on who im around. Most of the time it isnt bad. Im taller and better built than a lot of guys, and I'm taller than most girls.
>tfw gf is also 5'9 but is considerate and refuses to wear heels even though I wouldnt mind if she did.

In other ways, yeah. But just based on that? Naw. Put yourself in the place of a woman and really ask yourself if you wouldn't feel weird hooking up with a guy who's shorter than you. There's plenty of taller guys who want to hook up with you, so why on Earth would you hook up with a guy you're bigger than?

That's cunty.

>I like you a lot but you're half an inch too short so fuck off.

I mean, I'm not comfortable about my height at 5'11 1/2 (fuck this site) but I'm comfortable enough to turn down a vapid bitch like that

Without memeing, can stretching give me at least 1 inch? Asking those who have tried it

Shot people can just stand on their money (Implying your rich).
You can do anything with money

no but bathmate will

Bath mate sounds like some gay shit, fuck off faggot

kek ok enjoy staying a dicklet

stretching will give you 6"

no homo

>I warn you this is only my opinion. Im still not 100% sure about this.
Depends on you current posture. If you have computer spine then stretching and hangigng can give you back some long lost height and maybe something above that.
>I was 177 in middle school. 6years later I was around 174-175. Physical inactivity + 8hous of vidya to blame. Now I do 20 minutes of stretching exercises before my workout 4 times a week and I am back to 177 cm. (Morning height)
>Ive done these stretching exercises for around 6 months because I had horrible posture. I will experiment with haging from now. Atleast 10 mins every day + my usual 4 training per week. I honetsly believe I still have +2 cms of potential in my body.

Give it a try mate. Stretching+hangig is healthy and good for you even if it doesnt increases your height. Its a win-win.

When will they ever learn?

this picture, is it real???

Its so fuckin funny to me. I can understand, just from this picture, why a girl would want a taller dude

i bet she feels embarrassed when wearing high heels

>dat insecurity
manlet spotted

Besides being a healthy weight/posture...../thread

amen, how embarassing to be associated with a bitch like that

I'm 6' and I have days where I feel short as fuck. But that's probably just the fact where I live in the South and everyone is a giant and I'm insecure (and I have pretty shit posture)

Yes

No

Height is just one factor. Don't obsess about it any more than another disadvantage

think of how many girls would rather have a cute little dog than a big dog. Bitches love small dogs. Just be that but while being a human.

Fuck I am glad I am 6'3". I feel like it's a good height, I can still fit in most sports cars, but I'm tall enough that women respect me for my height.

Only shit-tier women like small dogs

Also
>implying being veiwed in the same light as a cute pet could ever be a good thing

This. I'm 5'9"; the straight shit is that clubs are not a place for short guys. I've picked girls up at coffee shops, dive bars, the beach, but never, NEVER have I been in the same league at a club. It's like they're just in the mindset of "we're all going to want to fuck the one guy who is a head above the crowd." It's not a place for human interaction beyond physical appearance anyway, I can't really fault them individually, just the nature of it as a whole.

>tfw my gf is 5'10" :^)

Yes height kinda matters but our height is cut off. Basically as long as your taller than her you're fine.

Tfw haven't hit growth spurt at 18
Any hope?

HGH before it's too late.

bruh smol doggos are god tier. so are big doggos.

Can confirm that fit overblows this height shit. Yeah, its most certainly important to grills and some will down right refuse to date a short guy, but confidence is more important. Plus even the shortest guys will still be taller than a lot of women.

>t. another 5'5" Hobbit master race

I have also dated a girl who was 5'7" and I had a brief fling with a girl who was 5'10". Feels good mane.

HAHA WEARING HIS PHONE IN FRONT LEFT POCKET HAHA MANLET CAN'T EVEN DRESS RIGHT

W...where else would I keep my phone?

Is this why I got a tumor in my left ball?

bitch all dogs are bros

What sucks is Im short because of a deformity. I would have been normal

Whisper softly
grow ... grow... grow

5-6. My tallest was 5'9. Those thighs were THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Snoosnoo cardio bunny muh god. I'll never be with another one of those again...unless I join a crossfit and just go there to hit on the ladies lmao

>over 6'
>clear eyes
>straight hair
>deep voice

Manlets are the biggest tryhards. Making up for the hurdle that is their poor genetics.

>tfw 6'1 with 1 inch penis, would trade 2 inches

>1inch penis
That's flaccid r...right?

yeah flaccid. It's like 4 hard but still...hello little buddy

trips of truth

>Does height matter to women?

No. Short guys do just a well with women as guys who are 6'2-6'4. They don't care about
height; it doesn't even factor into their
decision-making when choosing a mate.

What they DO care about is your integrity,
character and they value kindness. They
just want a nice,level-headed. Also, They are
really turned off by aloof/edgy bad-boy types; those kinds of guys never get anywhere with women.

>he doesnt count the hair

>girls fuck anybody
Why is Veeky Forums, Reddit, every forum I frequent filled with virgin men who get rejected all the time?

I don't really care. The shorter guy I met was about my height. 157 cm. Use the metric system fgts
Also shitty hats are a turn off.

introverts that don't socialize and are at home 90% of the time and hope that they will bump into someone on their way to work like in movies

I think he means girls could fuck anybody but girls are notorious for rejecting around 95% of guys who approach (based on some dating site statistics)

You can get laid but you need to play to your strengths and compensate for your weakness but at the end it boils down to luck, pure luck
Youre old and fat but smart as hell? if youre lucky you meet a girl who likes intelligence above all else and who happens to be single at the time

>Hanging upside down for 3 hours
Pretty sure you popped some blood vessels in your brain doing that for so long
>gaining 3 inches, losing 10 IQ pts

worth it