What's the quickest and easiest way to gain a lot of weight...

What's the quickest and easiest way to gain a lot of weight? My metabolism is ridiculous and on top of that I have a hard time eating a lot of food all at once so I'm literally a skeleton.

>my metabolism is ridiculous
No, your problem is that you only eat paper and easy carbs

idk dude I've never been able to put on weight, no matter what I eat. I'm sure I could do better, but I'm wondering if there are any hacks I can use to speed the process up.

Yeah. Eat food. Then eat food. If you aren't full eat more food. Drink milk. Then eat food.

Do you think fat people just have slow metabolisms? No they eat too much fucking food. Food. Eat that for your hack.

GOMAD

>muh metabolism

how much you eat user?
>3 rice crackers and an apple

>mfw

get your hands on anti psychotics drugs
they make you gain weight like crazy

I gained 40+ lbs in less than 9 months from medicine

Really wish we could just outright ban these threads. Dumbass teenagers that think they can't gain weight, and have never stuck to a program or tracked their calories.

Fuck off and eat you pussy.

You barely eat. Eat more fucking food

How many calories a day do you usually eat then?

All skellies say they can't gain weight no matter what they eat, but they never eat more than half a pizza and then they are full.

Read the Sticky.

Also, GOMAD

>be skelly
>go on pizzahut online
>see buy 1 get 1 free offer
>buy 1 medium seafood get 1 cheeky chicken with shrimp
>eat all
>hungry 1 hour later

wat do

This board has been pretty spooky lately
skeleton uprising soon?

this

>hungry 1 hour later
>wat do

Eat more?

Veeky Forums advice always involves drugs for the most stupid things. You guys are morons.

I feel you man, but part of my problem is an inability to eat a lot of food. I'm trying to get advice on how to actually be able to eat a shit ton.
it's not that bad. I definitely need to eat more, but I've done that in the past and I never seem to gain weight anyway
um yeah I'm not doing that shit

same here. i was 1.76m / 48kg for years. tried to gain weight focusing on diet, with no results. i just couldn't process more food, my body couldn't take it. so i shifted my focus to exercise, imagining that my body would naturally ask for more food. so i started lifting and biking. it worked well until i reached 54kg (it took about 2 years), then i got stuck there for some months. i went to a nutritionist last week and she told me basically this: so, yeah, there's no hack, no shortcut (assuming you want to get natty gains). lift, eat, sleep. always seek knowledge to be sure you're not doing it all wrong. and be patient, fellow skelly

Eat more. It's that simple. Stop being a pussy and eat when you feel full. Eat every 2-3 hours and don't be a bitch that tries to defend yourself when you clearly don't have results.

yeah I feel like my body just can't process more food. I feel like I'm going to be sick if I eat more then I'm comfortable with.
well yeah obviously I don't have results that's why I'm asking for advice nigger.

HERE'S ADVICE:::: EAT MORE. IF YOU ARE FULL, EAT MORE. DID I MENTION EAT MORE??

>What's the quickest and easiest way to gain a lot of weight?
*Fat

You dont just 'gain weight' you gain either fat or muscle

The second question is; why the fuck do you want to gain all that fat? Being skinny as fuck looks better than fat as fuck.

I'm 5'10'' 120lbs. Gaining a lot of weight will not make me fat