Coss?

Whats the difference on Coss from the other wallets like TenX, TokenCard, Monaco? Im really interesting because it a new project but is it really needed now?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/viabtc/viabtc_exchange_server
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

COSS pays dividends based on a percent of all fees gathered on their market. The dividends are in the native coins (ARK, BTC, etc) It's completely different than the others.

> Every Week Dividends
> Coin is still cheap
> Get in

COSS is about to embark on moon mission, it's just getting started - dev team are today testing the DAO which is going to distribute funds to tokens holders. Once that happens COSS is going to go THROUGH THE ROOF. You don't have to be poor, you can have the lambo, the money, the bitches. Get into COSS before it hits mars

when will they pay dividends?

by the end of the week, as confirmed on their slack. They've apparently solved the DAO issue

Yeah they were running tests today and last night - reported to have gone well, should distribute any day now

were they? I'm not on their slack so I'm not aware

JUST HODL
DIVIDENDS SOON
CJEERS

do you have a screen or timestamp of the post? I cant find it on their slack

yeah just lemme get my phone will post in a sec

There you go

based rune

bullish

once they announce, probably today or tomorrow we can except a race to the ath

thanks, pulled my sell order

Yeah I definitely wouldn't sell anytime soon

double gain, coin goes up and dividents, feeling comfy

god damn i wanna get in this so badly but my ETH is stuck in the request ICO right now.

do you think coss' moon mission will wait till saturday?

Too many coins/exchanges like this offering the same thing...Especially since ViaBTC released their exchange code for free to the community once they closed. Anyone care to elaborate what makes COSS unique? Thanks

depends whenever they pay the dividends. i suspect a good pump after their first success

Also if you want to look over the release I mentioned its on github.

github.com/viabtc/viabtc_exchange_server

Just buy KCS you fucks. It's the same thing but better

I wish they redesigned that ugly ass website before coming out with such features, they'll turn away many potential investors just with that hideous design.

>KuCoin
>Hong Kong
Nope.

What, how are those two remotely the same?

CMC has finally updated their shit website. Current marketcap of COSS sits around $12.5M USD.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/

i've been waiting 3 weeks for those dividends now, their exchange has almost no traffic

get out while you can

>FUD shilling this hard

If you've been waiting more than 2, you're a time wizard.

Also:
>Why aren't I rich yet guys you promised this shit would moon and its been less than a month when lambo?

Quite the opposite. The site looks "worked on". It looks like something that has evolved over time, and become somewhat messy as new stuff has been added. That makes it look like a project with life and longevity, contrary to alle the other flashy gimmick websites that cannot further build upon their design without ruining the start/end concept.

will this moon before the fork?

i'm all in on coss but i want my btg

Name one other DAO

All in HVN and COSS. I am ready to order my Lambo.

It will moon the instant payout are complete. When that happens is only known by the COSS team. They're based in Singapore, so updates usually happens around 1AM burger time.

>What is beta.

Just look how the price went up after runes statement today that they are testing it. Imagine when the thing goes live. Holy shit.

why do you think it'll moon? i think most people already understand that it's not a scam. the dividends are really useless now unless you unironically bought 100k coss, so why should it moon?

i might go up before the next weekend because of the prefork exchanges, but i don't see how it will moon soon

The market has mostly frozen at the moment. Pattern wise, it should go down. Announcement wise, it should go up.

However, there are some whales in here fucking things up. 200 eth of sell wall sitting on coss.io, and a whale keeps breaking up / shifting his buy wall on hitbtc in order to maintain a prop. I want to buy more, but I'm genuinely concerned that once the sells are eaten up this thing is going to plummet back to the .00035 range.

A lot of people are calling it a scam still. 2 weeks of delayed payments and people are cautious. When the dividends go through its going to moon so fucking hard.

I suspect lots of people have the tokens sitting in new and just expect dividends. You have to either leave the tokens in the coss wallet, or set up a smart contract between that wallet and mew.

>is forming a textbook bullflag
>"pattern wise it should go down guise xDDdd"

Not enough. There was a runup last week until the snapshot, then it dropped 30% Monday morning. So plenty of people are swing trading. We're going to continue seeing manipulation like that until payouts start rolling in and volume starts to increase.

When we start getting some decent volume, then people will catch on that it's not worth it trying to swing trade when everyone's anticipating the Monday drop to grab some cheap coins. But if everyone's doing it, then nobody wins, and the price continues to spike.

That's just my outlook.

What makes any of you think dividends being paid out will make it moon? It's just going to dip as people who receive dividends sell again, hoping to swing back later for the next snapshot etc. The best successful dividends would have done was cement investor confidence and set the project on a slow but sure trend upwards. This happened with TaaS, and they paid their profit shares on time.

I'm going to assume you're just pretending to be retarded, and you're not actually a pump and dumper or whale.

The bull flag trend broke at 15 hours ago by going sideways instead of downward or upwards. The spread is wide, MACD is converged, and the buy/sell books hop between 'looking bullish' and 'heavily looking bearish'. A large whale or pnd group is trying to nudge the price which appears to have run out of steam (hence the horizontal).

It may go up a little bit due to either randomness or the manipulator, but it's due for a correction.

>its a TA fag thinks he can see the future yet isnt a billionaire episode

the snapshot was on sunday, so those people sold already.

it will go up once the payouts are made because those having doubts will understand it's not a scam + the bull ride for this sunday's snapshot

See the post literally right above you: If everyone does it, and everyone anticipates it, then why would it happen? All we're waiting for is the payout to instill confidence in the product again.

have you seen the wall at 50k a few hours ago?