Somatotypes are legit, as much as stupid gymcels claim they aren't and that "anyone can get big bro"

Somatotypes are legit, as much as stupid gymcels claim they aren't and that "anyone can get big bro".

Male population more or less fall under the three distinct phenotypes:

The naturally fat guys with robust, wide bones and some masculine traits but are usually invisible to girls because of no aesthetics. These guys need to eat sub 1500 to finally see signs of weight loss.

The ecto/skinny fat guys primarily characterised by horrific bone width; whether it's their wrists, palates, skulls, IPD - it's all so narrow. They struggle to gain muscle and if they stop lifting it will disappear within days.

Then the mesos who have good bones, naturally lean and muscular, universally dimorphic and guaranteed to be extrovert after a life of physically dominating everyone and of course being good looking.

This is determined from birth, no amount of "hard work" will change it. Biology does not recognise acts.

>tfw ectomorph

We should KYS ourselves, shouldn't we? Or at least never reproduce

Fuck this gay earth

>naturally fat guys
>naturally
>fat
>without eating at a surplus
>just got fat naturally
whew

Broscientist please go and stay go.

>tfw ecto indian

i will fucking go to my grave trying to defy the stereotype that indians can't get swole.

Agree that somatotypes do exist. However they do not have any impact on psyche whatsoever.

>tfw mesomorph
>tfw complete introvert

although they do exist almost noone on this earth is a pure ecto/meso/endomorph, you will always be a mixture between 2 of them unless you literally are Chad Thundercock.

Also these somatotypes dont determine if you can look good they determine how hard it is for you to get there. Sure a true Mesomorph might have a higher ceiling but when we take PEDs into consideration that fact is pretty much irrelevant because unless you want to become Mr Olympia even an Endomorph can dwarf a natural Mesomorph.

>they do not have any impact on psyche whatsoever
I.e. they don't exist, because that link was literally what it was about before it was tossed on the scrapheap together with all the other pseudoscience. Obviously people have different physiology, but making three categories out of that is for retards.

my best friend from high school was a swole indian. believe in urself breh

Body types/shapes exist, somatotypes don't.
Don't pretend you know otherwise.

I could say that dirt has electrolytes in it, therefore you should eat dirt.
Talking half truths and extrapolating your own take on it is fucking retarded. Kill yourself for trying to pass this bullshit off as informative.

>fat person = endo
>skinny = ecto
that's not how it works you retard

There is no peer reviewed evidence for somatotypes. The guy who made it up falsified his data. Fuck off with this bullshit.

Lmfao. It's so cute how autists always need some science experiment to "prove" what LITERALLY EVERY NORMAL PERSON CAN JUST SEE WITH THEIR OWN FUCKING EYES. LMFAO.

Stop hanging out with subhumans

It beats taking pseudoscience about body types from a psychologist seriously.

There's more genetic diversity within racial groups than between racial groups. Our eyes tell us this is completely false.

Your eyes aren't a good tool for scientific theorising.

Differences between individuals and their success from training go much further than somatypes. You need to consider muscle fiber distribution, insertions, leverages, bone density, proportions, joint morphology, insulin response, stress factors, GI bacteria, hormonal profiles, fat deposits, childhood activity, general lifestyle etc etc etc. Somatypes are useless.

EXACTLY first they be telling da earth be ROUND when I can see with ma own eyes that IT BE FLAT LIKE SERIOUSLY DON'T YALL REALIZE WE AINT ROLLING OF THE EARTH!

Only ma eyes are real!

Every normal person only sees fat, skinny, or average. None of this endo ecto meso bullshit.

your kind wouldnt consider me white ;)

Fucking shit nigga u just woke me. Str8 up.

den dis bitch as crakas b tellin m that egipgens aint bleck they bleck nigga like jus look at dey paintin n shiet like dis niggas was bleck way bak befo da craka take our mufuckin ancestors or som shit like that
feel me now?

KYS faggot cuck