Is there a country where swole is the most important feature for attractiveness and face isn't that important?

Is there a country where swole is the most important feature for attractiveness and face isn't that important?

Bonus points if the country is full of qts.

No.

No.

Eastern Europe.
If you're big, and/or shredded, and confident, you'll get qts

I'll warn you that while they are beautiful, their personalities are nigger woman tier- always testing you, judge, they get into shit and expect you to bail them out, etc

Sounds like a reasonable trade-off.

How far east are we talking about?

Once upon a time, there were not one but two countries that valued athletes. Those countries were Rome and Greece, but with time, society changed their values on the human body. Rome followed the path of Egypt and associated fat with fortune, and it has been this way for hundreds if not thousands of years. Modern society has no acceptance for "buff meatheads" and prefer skinnyfats and obesity.

tl;dr no

I grew up in South Ukraine and it held up, but since I've moved away I met lots of Russians, and it also held up. Latvians seem to be an exception, but I've only met a few.

I'll also say that there also seems to be a much higher emphasis on career and confidence than looks with them, but as far as looks go, body seems to play a larger role.

Put 100 attractive women in a room with 2 exact similar guys, except one is buff and one is skinnyfat or fat, and have them choose one.
Who do you think will get more women ?

No.

Id say the list of important features go Face > not a complete fatass > not a manlet (as in really really small, like sub 5'6") > muscle

of course being huge and lean helps a lot

>Rome followed the path of Egypt and associated fat with fortune
Total and utter myth

fml

I should focus more on cardio if that's the case

The one with a bigger dick?

Well that maybe true, but what's also true is that modern society doesn't value buff men nearly as much as "rich" men. Because way back in caveman days, if Chag was stronger than numan, Chag would be drowning in women. But now it's not about survival of the fittest, but the richest

What? The richest IS the fittest. Fit doesn't mean strong, it means FITTING. The rich become rich because they fit well in their environment

Kazakhstan (probably)

Makes sense, [spoiler]I guess I'm jealous of the fact that they're rich and I'm a poorfag[/spoiler]

If you are white, ottermode or more and you cant a woman in an asian country there is no hope for you

This seems about right

If only swole mattered and face did not, why do you think there would be qts walking around?

What are you trying to say?

It's not that easy bud.

The taller one with the more attractive face and not the ugly overcompensating manlet.