How much testosterone/working out do I need to do before I can grow a beard like pic related?

How much testosterone/working out do I need to do before I can grow a beard like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/wplv6oKQE9/
gofundme
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inject estrogen

Brain blast x failure

steal Palestine x failure

You mean
>settle in Israel
>call it Palestine

It's genetic, can't do shit, I've got unusually high test and can't grow a decent beard to save my life because mestizo

Also if you actually want to look like that, kys numale scum

sacrifice a goat to Bacchus

How the fuck do you find even more pics of this ridiculous person

I found his insta, do you want it?

>unusually high test
What is your lifestyle, food, workout etc. and elaborate because I'm really interested.

Yeah, why not

Need my daily dose of hate

instagram.com/p/wplv6oKQE9/

Nevermind, I found it

ilikebumshaha is his actual name

He doesn't look like a bad kid desu. He just needs to grow up a bit, get rid of the stupid hair and hit the gym. Hopefully he does.

He won't, he's well past the critical point where he could have matured enough to do those things.

>gay voices editor
it took me a while to understand it

is that a cell phone in his pocket or are you really underestimate this guy, Veeky Forums?

please respond

>implying he needs to hit the gym when he's already drowning in pussy

I'm unusual, but nothing amazing desu. 21 and my test was 980 ng/dl last I had it checked, which is near the top end of the healthy parameters iirc. I eat a lot of red meat, plenty of fats (mostly olive oil/butter and animal fats), lots of leafy greens, plenty of grains in the form of oats and bread I bake myself, and avoid dairy when possible. I do a pretty mundane brosplit for my routine. I run twice a week, running for distance for the most part, and sprinting home. I get plenty of sun, drink more water than I need to stay hydrated, and take a couple common supps (creatine, zinc, magnesium, reishi extract, krill oil, and a daily multi). 5'10", 170lbs, something like 15% bf becuz bulkan.

I hate to be that faggot, but it really does seem to be largely genetic. Not a single man on my father's side of the family has been able to grow a beard that wasn't patchy as fuck without waiting a couple months for it to even out. Mother's side isn't much better. It fucking sucks, but them's the breaks lads

>this guys has an A V E R A G E gf and actually seems to enjoy his life
>I don't
wtf I hate this fucking guy now

just fuck your shit up and you'll have it in no time

Is "brosplits don't work" a meme?

I just don't understand why the fuck someone would keep facial hair like that

Genetics. I have decent lifts for an amateur (200/150/240 for 3-5 reps at 90), yet close to zero facial/body hair and a really girly face.

>porkbelly1942

I've always hated this guy's face, and I finally realized its because he looks like the bastard child of Jonny Jihad and Ellen Degeneres

>seems to enjoy his life
His gf is literally dying

>Toggle Search Donate Share Save my girlfriend $2,800 goal Campaign created 1 month ago Donate Now Share on Facebook Parker Hartzler Calgary, AB So recently my girlfriend has went through a ton of dental work. Her name is Samantha Summers, and she had a massive operation where she was sedated and had 16 fillings done, only days before her insurance ran out (which was 100% covered except for the $600 in sedation). Now she has an abscessed tooth, which we just got examined and the root canal + cap would end up costing us $2800 and then some because of sedation. The operation should ideally take place in a week, right after she's done taking her antibiotics. She has severe anxiety and is scared to death of any dental work whatsoever, and we're both in a terrible financial situation. My family is being supported solely by my mother working at Bass Pro at the age of 59, and I've only been able to find part time jobs. We have the mormon church help us pay rent and bring orders from the food bank to help us get by. If we can't get this done for Sam, the infection will spread and only get worse, and I'm absolutely terrified she'll die from this. We're going to go check if we can get welfare for this in some form within the next few days, but absolutely ANY help you guys can give us would greatly appreciated. The both of us never have more than $200 in our accounts, there is no luxury spending it is purely for food and survival. It would mean the world to me if you could help us in any way you can. Thank you

gofundme com/save-my-girlfriend-2w6yj4j4

In my experience, as long as you're actually hitting your shit right - which to be fair, it seems a lot of guys who do brosplits fail to do - it works fine. Just gotta make sure you change up your routine some to stave off plateauing and that you give that particular muscle group some downtime afterwards, i.e. don't hit arms the day after chest day, do legs or back instead

Personal preference, I like to have saturday be a rest day to help with this, and because it allows for moderate socializing to help even out my autism

Great, now i feel bad for him.
Maybe if he didn't look like face reversed faggot he could find a decent job.

Wait, really?
I had my test measured at 1017 before

>he actually hangs out with neckbeards

Alright, which one of you faggots are going through his instagram to post
>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
On any photo including his girlfriend?
Because it's making my obliques leave this planet.

That's high test. how old are you?

Thought that was a snake from thumb. Almost gained some respect for him. I should have known better

>(((He's))) begging for money

Color me surprised

I wouldn't. Look at all the frivolous shit he has. This obviously isn't the case here, and if this neckbeard really would rather have a gaming computer over a girlfriend, then he really doesn't deserve either.

my fucking sides
Yeah, going by what the doc and apparently google says. Total test is different from free-flowing test, which is what matters most (I think), but that's pretty high. What's your routine/diet/lifestyle like, user?

4 test: 64 est

If he'd stop buying a bunch of weed he'd have the cash in no time

CALGARY
A
L
G
A
R
Y

hate to break it to you but that girl is above average

B-b-but muh free Canadian healthcare!

(((Hartzler))) lmao wow

lol

God damn this guy is ugly

kill yourself op

>browses his IG
>otafest in one of his picture
>it's a cosplay event in calgary

Of course this cuck is Canadian, i just fucking knew it.

Anytime i see a nu-male or a feminist dyke with dyed hair i just assume they are Canadian and from Toronto.

When will all these beefcakes realize that women only care about a manly beard?

>pic related gets more pussy than you can imagine

>le free canadian health insurance maymay

They can't even get free dental work and has to beg for money on gofundme.

Canada > America

Delete this

Now

This is your only warning