Poops play a vital role in your life. You can't be happy without good poops

Poops play a vital role in your life. You can't be happy without good poops.

Are there any exercises that improves my pooping habit?

Good dietary fiber daily, pic very much related

Also make sure you are getting some cultured food in your diet (low sugar yogurt, cheese, raw milk etc.)

>tfw I poop as soon as I wake up everyday, only need to wipe twice, and spend less than 5min on the can

I truly feel sorry for all you anons out there with bowel issues.

I need to try grapes out, I guess.

Oatsx3 packs at breakfast everyday. One cup of coffee and my dumps poke out of the water.

>low sugar yogurt,

Americans are fucking ridiculous. Come on.

Anal.

>implying high sugar and simple carb diets aren't a major contributing factor to American obesity rates

c'mon m80, bait better than that

Bump for interest

squat down low and poop like pic related
you might have to go into the woods or something but it really helps if you feel you can't shit right

I took some biotics 6 weeks ago and it fucked up my regularity. I stopped taking it 2 weeks ago but i still havent had a good log since, it's mainly been chunks. Just fuck my shit up

This is such a fucking meme.

Shouldnt even have to specify

I wasn't meming
it has helped me. and it's proven to open up your bowels more. hunching over a toilet isn't great

You could be right. Sorry for lashing out. I haven't pooped in days.

Just find a local dairy farm and see if you can buy raw milk. Cottage cheese is also an excellent source of good bacteria.

Get a bidet for butthole gains

I'll look into it, thanks for the advice.

>haven't had a log in 6 (six) months
>constipated for first 15 minutes of shit
>loose, broken up, slugy shit for the next hour
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYYYYYYESSSSS

Listen closely bro. Go to costco and buy their kirkland signature protein bars. They have 15g fiber in them. Eat 3 a day, for 45g total.

I don't even need toilet paper anymore. Perfect, clean shits everyday.

Godspeed user, may smooth and satisfying bowel movements come to you.

>dat butifel golden toilet
>tfw I can only shit in the street

My diet is shit so I get the terrible shits I deserve until I fix my diet, but I don't mind spending time on the toliet since that's prime reading and thinking time. Any time I was stumped writing a paper or studying in college it was time for a shit and a shower (not at the same time, obviously) and I'd overcome it in the shower or on the loo.

Eat more fiber and fewer goddamn pizza rolls you fucking fatass.

>have had nosebleed for last few days
>2 shits today, both black liquid that smell like blood
Help

If you don't want to shit in the woods, you can just put a stool (get it?) in the bathroom to put your feet on for most of the benefit and without the occasional sleepy roll over backwards into your own shit.

Kek

It does work. I pile up toilet paper rolls when I can't poop and put my feet on it, to do like a bad squat. Kinda helps.

Uh, that's seriously bad. You need to go to the hospital. I'm not memeing or anything; if you have a gastrointestinal bleed it could very easily be fatal. Call 911.

Slav squat as you shit

Go to the doctor user

He's right. America needs such an abomination as low sugar yoghurt.

I raise my feet with an upturned bowl. Feels decent, but nothing feels more evacuated than a good old squatting shit in a forest or somewhere.

>TFW first poop of the day

>shitting black blood

That is caused by internal bleeding. Get off of the computer and go to the ER right now.

bump

Shout "rhor eins, los!" as you do it.

These are good ideas desu, I put my feet on a empty protein bucket. The leverage helps out.

Poop story coming

>had chronic diarrhoea for 18 months
>never shit myself so was manageable
>finally went to doctor
>colonoscopy
>I have pancolitis
>go on meds
>immediately shit better than every before
>life is good now

If you have constant diahhroea you probraly have an inflamed colon, get on meds and get well anons.