HOW TO BE ALPHA

okay Veeky Forums i am going to be more alpha.

first step is taking
>cold showers

what else should i do???????

Yeah I'm sure CHAD is at home taking a cold shower right now.

Don't do anything other than changing your mindset, believe you're a Chad and behave like one. Even if you aren't, you will trick your subconscious mind enough that you'll become one.

Posting MAGA pictures on an anime image board while taking cold showers doesn't make you alpha

Funny thing about conservitards is that they always sit at the bottom of the social ladder that they perpetuate

>t. art of being an cuck

>2016
>not taking the superior type of shower

C-KEK

Don't even dislike Trump but the alt-right robots who make these threads are the biggest memes on the planet

GOTTA ALSO EAT BIG TO GET BIG XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Don't worry about it, you already failed.

>Random shit posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted :)

that will show him

official chad's guide to being a chad:
>Step 1
-stop being neurotic

>Step 2
-

Change your name to Trenbolonus

just be a 6'3 North Atlantid naturally high t robust framed CHAD with a 8+/10 MM tier face and NW0 hairline bro

That's also a trap.

I had Algebra II with this girl in 2010. Kayla I always wanted to smash that but the other kayla wouldn't let me

Nice proof you bumder

Don't give a fuck about what anyone else says or thinks, especially about you. Never shy away from confrontation, but never start it. Don't let women dictate any aspect of your life.

That's just to start off.

you have to go

You have to go back

OUT OUT OUT PLABO

>conservitards

faggot nigger confirmed

Step one: don't fucking ask how to be an alpha

>what else should i do???????
You should stop being a dumb kid doing dumb things thinking you're 'alpha'.

You want to be 'alpha'? Go join the military and learn actual leadership skills -- if you're even suited to them. Being 'alpha' means being a leader and looked to AS a leader, not what you think it means.

Order all your pizza slices burnt

Kuck

do things that make you uncomfortable until you gain confidence

THIS

You have been programmed your whole life to be a beta. Movies, music, school.

Deprogramming will take a long time.
The only way to make it go any faster will be to crank up the input.
Manly Movies, books, and music constantly. Minimal Internet. No social Media.

75 movies, 30 books ought to make a dent.

OK cool. I'm off to watch Godzilla so I can become a giant sea monster.

hes got a point yknow, i watch so very very very few movies that whenever i do watch one underlying dialogue and themes are totally programmed subtly into my interactions for a few days

Drink whisky everyday, work construction, fight, shave your head bald

Do that and you'll be alpha

I guess some people are just more impressionable than others

tis true

I don't know if being impressionable is considered an alpha trait...

Lead by example.
Act with intent.

Confidence is key. Ground yourself in the humility of humanity but take charge in what you can change.

Be loud and obnoxious and don't give a shit what people say or think

> ALPHA
Presumably your definition of this involves:
> Feeling good about yourself most of the time
> Having options with women
> Making money
> Quieting the voices which whisper of all your past embarrassments and disappointments

To accomplish that, the most important thing to do is:
> PRACTICE
You have to get what shit you have together right fucking now and go fail at something difficult. Go talk to a pretty girl. Flirt, ask her out, get rejected. Now do it again. Poor? Apply for a job. Then apply for another. Apply for ten a day until you have one, and then apply for a better one. Socially awkward? Talk to people until it comes naturally.

Some people are born with those skills. Most are not, but obtain through practice them growing up. You're on Veeky Forums on Saturday night, so unless your date is passed out in a sex-coma in the other room and you're shitposting yourself to sleep, you did not avail yourself of as many opportunities to practice as most. You have catching up to do, so get fucking to it. It will be awkward and painful, but the sooner you start the less lead you have to make up.

Most important thing to avoid:
> FILLER
All the self-help books (and I'm including philosophy, PUA ebooks, finance and investing guides, and all that other shite in that category) will not help you unless you actually apply the lessons in real life, suffer real life consequences, learn from the experience, and try again. Easiest mistake in the world is to do something useless and unproductive like reading about success and convince yourself that it's time well spent. Well, fuck you, it's not; it's just temporarily filling that void where accomplishment is supposed to go. Read exactly as much as you must to make an educated first attempt, then get out there and fucking DO something.

And when you fail, learn from it and try again no matter how awkward you feel.

What are some must-read self-help books breh?

Thank you for saying it.

Not him and this isn't really self help, but I'd recommend anything by Alan Watt

The only way to be alpha is to be free. You can only do this by gaining so much wealth and power that you can do whatever you want, or by rejecting the system's rules and defining how you want to live your life on your own terms.

alpha is a mindset

first you need to half self worth, dont try to please anyone

dont look for validation

chad starts with self

>Socially awkward? Talk to people until it comes naturally.
but who do i talk to? why would strangers want to talk to me?

What does a cold shower do? Apart from kill libido and presumably stifle blood flow.

20/20 comment

>they always sit at the bottom of the social ladder that they perpetuate

Because they think they'll end up on top. Like OP, they're wrong.

>stating that you saged and reported a thread a thread

:^)
Rep

males who exhibit dominant "alpha" behaviors are usually less reproductively successful and often suffer in their careers as well due to these anti-social behaviors. Just be a normal, social person who lifts and has a successful career, that is what makes you successful.

nice defeatism
>c-chads are failures just be boring gray trash noone would notice if it died. breeding is your only life goal. like an animal. and youll die like a fucking rat with your job you hate and wife you dont even love anymore
people like you make me sick

Yeah, they totally didn't win or anything

>fake it till you make it
>don't be a tryhard
Two very different things

Trump won. Obviously.

Rednecks from flyout states aren't going to see a single cent.

So no, they didn't win. kys faggot.

strangers aren't going to talk to you, you just have to talk to them by yourself

mate what the fuck are you even talking about

How is that defeatism? He's basically just pointing out that trying too hard act alpha is not the road to success nor happiness, which is true. People who are desperate to be seen as alpha are usually sad cunts. It's not the road to self-improvement.

just b urself instead :^)

The dumb hicks who voted for Trump don't expect to see a cent. They all think he's going to make it easier for them to, years from now, rise to the top on their own merits.

This is how fucked in the head Americans are.

I'm off to watch Fire Birds, so I can become Apache helicopter

with which you sexually identify?