Wide hips general. How to fix?

I cant complain about my genetics, im no chad, but im tall, lean, broad shoulders, not a chinlet. But i got screwed over by having wide hips. Id love to look good in jeans and no shirt but nope. I know wide hips cant be gotten rid of completely, i know you can fill out lats and delts tho. Is there anyway to get a wider waist? Pic not me

You can do some shit to work your obliques/abs which would probably help, but I don't really think you can do much else lad. I say run with it and try to get a nice X shape going on. Sorta like a Jojo's character

Obliques

Someone post pics of wide hipped people that are jacked. :( might go for the bodybuilder mode, small waist big hips

My hips are wide and I'd never trade them

Dude why?
My waist is 32inches but my hips are 41

lookin good
stats?

Height and weight?

My waist is 28' rn, forgot the size of my hips
Thank you. 183cm, 71kg

lifts? you are the same height as me yet over 7kg lighter and look bigger unless, i grew taller

how can you weight so little and look like that?

i am 175cm with 72kg and looking super small

You can't fix wide hips. You can reduce the relative size of them by working the crap out of your delts, lats and chest.

Your hips look like 31-32 inches at the most.

Dubs and you turn into a tranny

> wide hips general
Why does everything have to be a fucking general?

Also. Wide hips? More like wife hips. Amirite? Rofl

No lifts, I just switched from street workout and I'm not lifting weights heavier than my bodyweight (I know I'm mental)
Lighting+low bodyfat+ mastered flexing

Get a bigger chest to make it look more proportionate.

his legs are skinny and this is not a "dont skip leg day meme" now.
I am around 5'9-10. I was around 140lbs for a really long time. Very low bf. Good chest and shoulders, genetically bigass and lean triceps. No one called me skinny but I had literal stick legs.
I stopped smokin and 1 year later here I am 40lbs heavier. I keep my upper body in shape compared to the average. I look buff but not 40lbs heavier buff thanks to my newly acquired trex legs. I swear to god Im like those women who only gets fat below the belt.

You dont have wide hips you faggot

This guy has wide hips

neither of them do lol

yeah he does, if he was a twink you'd be able to tell better
things that hide them are big lats which make the chest look bigger

max your bideltoid width with a tren cycle and delt training and look into clavicle lengthening

are my eyes deceiving me or do you have a massive downward turned boner or in that pic?

you dont have wide hips

What has it got in its pocketses?

#greysweatpantschallenge

kek

He has stuff in his pockets which makes a shape across the front of his pants.

Yet another thread where OP asks how to fix some minor thing as an excuse to post his picture and fish for compliments

Functionally wide hips are better. More load bearing capacity, better stability, perhaps more space for glutes and quads attachment points. Wide hips are good for power lifting and maybe perhaps fighting in the ring. It's just that our brains visually like the cartoonish Johnny Bravo look.

oh fuck no, i have as big a chest gap as you, fuck im gonna cry if it looks like the grand canyon when i cut :(

> I'm about to look like the OP pic when I finish my cut

is it good enough?

I call bs

>Hey guys wide-hips reporting it
>such a burden guys!
>haha no compliments please!
>what do you mean I don't have wide hips lol?

> wide hips

what the fuck are you talking about? what you have isn't wide hips, it's body dysmorphia. yours are completely normal

Keked extremely hard

>wide hips
>tiny ribcage

god hates me

The curse of short clavicle and wide hips. Don't you dare complain about genetics.

It's really not that bad. I can see how it's annoying but it doesn't look bad.

Anyone on Veeky Forums talking shit is an obese faggot.

dont focus on your waist

just train your shoulders and lats and it wont be so noticable. my hips are 38 inches and they dont even look that wide

wew, how tall are you?

>wew
what did he mean by this?

im 6'2''

>what did he mean by this?
newfag

also, thanks.

A better question is what can I do about short legs?

>>what did he mean by this?
>newfag
lmao who are you calling newfag newfag

have you tried leg extensions?

just pull your boxers up to your actual waist like a normal person and no one will ever notice

I have this exact same frame.
That would literally be me if I roided/added more mucles in general.

I didnt post my picture you tard. That pic isnt me

Op here that picture isnt me. Ill post a pic of my wide hips later so you can see

You dont have wide hips at all though

38 inches is wide as fuck for someone who isnt fat

they just dont look wide because im juicy on all the right places