ITT we discuss how to attain more aesthetically pleasing facial features and facial exercises. I'll start

ITT we discuss how to attain more aesthetically pleasing facial features and facial exercises. I'll start.

Low body fat %
Mewing

youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk

imo I doubt that mewing would work for an adult since they bones already grew full in size.

many people have reported results. look at mike mew himself.

I had a lefort 1 and a mandibular set back. Now everyone notices my jawline

what did you do? for how long?

This thread is of interest to me. For a very long time I've had right jaw pain and a feel of a lump in the right of my neck, especially when I swallow.

It later occurred to me that my tongue rests naturally on the right side which is weird surely? I also bite the inside of my cheek but only on the right.

Is this a medical thing? I feel like I've done this to myself by being "right jawed".

Not that he has not made gains, but he clearly has had a chin shave recently.

Still going to Mew, because Trying > Not trying

in addition to what you posted
>plastic surgery
>belt face pulling
>chewing
>plucking inbetween eyebrows
>benzoyl peroxide, retin-a, tetralysal and/or accutane for clear skin
>alcohol free moisturiser
>beta carotene, MT2 and depending on where you live occasional sunbed visits for perfect skin tone (this only applies if you're white, ethniks need to look into skin whitening)
>palate expander
>smash bone with milk, vitamin d3, vitamin k2 and mk-677 for zygos and possibly browridge
>minoxidil for beard and hairline
>blue contacts with a prominent limbal ring

>benzoyl peroxide

beonzyl peroxide feels like it's working, but only a little bit.

Try some of the other stuff I mentioned then, for me BP+tetralysal works. Some people only need one or the other, some (CHADs) have perfect clear skin with nothing and some need high doses of accutane. It all depends on your genetic predispositions, hormonal profile and immune system strength.

how do I mew?

lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of your mouth

>teeth together
front or back?

if your teeth were perfect it'd be all but if not back

I had corrective jaw surgery. Preliminary recovery was 6 weeks (no real exercise, liquid diet, a lot of pain killers) and 6 months full recovery.

>back
wont that make you look chinless?

Fuck manfaced bitches to make sure your child gets enough prenatal testosterone in order to become an 11/10 turbochad.

when I put my front teeth together my jaw looks more prominent rather then the back. should I still do back teeth together ?

do front if it's easier for you, I find back's easier and my chin and jaw protrude enough for me to be able to mew with my back teeth together and not worry about them not looking prominent

I recognise Gandy and Chico but who's the MM slayer on the top?

If your teeth come together perfectly you're fucked. Top set should rest slightly infront of bottom

>he clearly has had a chin shave recently
Source?

My parents never taught me the importance of a good hygene, so as a child my breath was always pretty bad, and I picked up the habit of always keeping my mouth shut unless I needed to speak and whatnot, while always breathing through my nose.

>mfw I still have an overbite and my teeth and face look like absolute shit.

Also: Tough chewing gume like the turkish Falim (flavorless) for chin gains

I've been mewing and chewing a shitton of gum for months(maybe even a year) and I can say that my jaw muscles have gotten huge, the bone itself doesn't change though.

front feels harder so i'll go with the front

Is Mewing simply keeping your tongue glued to the roof of your mouth, so the muscle (?) under your chin tucks up?

your facial bones do not fuse together, they have no growth plates. That means that the bone is malleable through long periods of time and in turn makes mewing worthwhile considering it continually applies pressure to the roof of your mouth.

just don't over-do it. I had burned my face with that shit because I used too much of it. Had red spots for weeks.

yeah you keep it on the roof of your mouth until it becomes natural position for your tongue to rest. There is no need to press hard on it but you can do it if you want for a bit

>turbochad
been on Veeky Forums for quite some time now, but the combination of "turbo" + a category of people (or whatver you wanna call it) always cracks me up.

>this thread keeps popping up every once in a while, for almost a year
>literally no one posts results
>the entire basis for this shit is one discredited shithead hocking is retarded treatments
>Veeky Forums is the perfect place for snakeoil

BP only kills the bacteria that causes pimples and acne.

When I stopped using it, my acne got worse than ever before, because my pores were still getting clogged up, but no bacteria/infection therefore no pimple. Bacteria comes back, RIP clear skin. You need to find a way to not clog pores while using BP

My tongue naturally rests on the bottom of my mouth.. it makes under my chin sack down. Other than that I actually have a pretty good jaw. It's just that dip underneath that cases it to look weak from the side, which I'm assuming is caused by my resting tongue.

Two questions.

1) When I leave my tongue at the top of my mouth, the under chin hang only goes away if I push hard. Should I push hard or does this muscle strength and tighten over time even if I don't?

2) How the fuck do I speak and swallow if my tongue is at the top of my mouth? I have to move my tongue a lot to swallow when I am doing this and it's very noticeable... It creates lots of saliva and I need to swallow it all and move my tongue before I can start speaking.

Wtf?

Also for anyone wondering if the gum thing works. It does. I did it for 6 months so far and it worked very well (also on gear at the same time) and the jaw muscles protrude out sideways now and looks very square. But does nothing for profile view which is why I am starting the mewing thing

You do dr mew posts these threads himself, right? They are twice a day every day. Also in MISC with the exact same first post and pictures.

What does he gain from this, youtube views money?

Got it, thx user

>Also for anyone wondering if the gum thing works
What gum do you use? Regular chewing gum?

He jerks off whenever someone posts a weak jaw and asks if he should mew or get surgery.. Dr MEW knows he just needs a dick in his mouth to enhance the natural mandibular shape

I actually use jawbreakers. Those hard balls with the gum inside.

I usually crunch through the ball straight away and then chew the gum. The gum itself is always pretty tough for some reason too... Much cheaper than normal gum. But maybe because it's cheaply made

Ah, I finally see the truth, thanks user.

Which gum?

STOP GIVING PEOPLE FALSE HOPE

MODS PLEASE DELETE ALL MIKE MEW POSTERS THAT GIVE PEOPLE FALSE HOPE

mewing is legit, just check this guy

upvoted my good sir :^)

Mewing works! Just check out my results that I got from mewing! I am so happy! Be sure to contact Dr. Mew if you want results like this yourself!

>Tfw when you broke your front teeth in an accident and no matter how aesthetically pleasing your features are you still look like shit because of teeth.

Saving up for dental implants, those fuckers are expensive.

I was always embarrassed of my recessed chin bu then I started mewing and now I look great!

There's literally no difference

Is it worth taking beta carotin supplements or should I stick to carrots?

You realise it's the same guy top left and bottom right, right? It's not a different person each row.

Just b urself

fake tan

Just genetics m8, mouthbreathing is what can actually cause this.

step 1. be born with it

end list

>Preliminary recovery was 6 weeks (no real exercise, liquid diet

Fuck. I have this next april

got older, lost weight and had a nose job.

He said it himself that he had surgery in one of his vids. He also said, that he can see changes in nurses who work with him and subconsciously are mewing, but that subjective I guess. In my opinion you can change it somewhat in 10 years, but nothing substantial. Still, it's a change for the better and good spine posture (which is crucial to mewing) and tongue posture shouldn't hurt you anyway. I wouldn't spend a dime on it though. Unless for my kid.

Jawbreakers don't have gum. You're eating gumballs. A jawbreaker would, you know, break your goddamn jaw.

you're fucking up your jaw joint by moving it unnaturally forward. At least I think that's the case.

>prenatal testosterone
causes autism

>smash bone with milk, vitamin d3, vitamin k2 and mk-677 for zygos and possibly browridge
Is this a joke?

Get ready to loose a lot of weight, but also be prepared for the drastic loss of strength. I remember 3 weeks after being bed ridden, climbing a flight of stairs was a true struggle. I felt so ashamed going anywhere on campus because I would get winded easily and I was sweating like a hooker in church.