Do gym bullies exist or is it a meme?

I keep hearing about this gym bully thing.what is it? I literally cannot see grown ass adults bothering each other at the gym? Is this really a thing? The only thing I can compare with is this time this rather insistent fellow wanted to get a few reps in while I was using a machine. This resulted with me telling me I said no and to wait. He then understood he was being annoying said sorry for bugging you nd said I will wait. I really cant see anything more happen. Gym bully stories are welcome.

Once I had a guy who said he wanted to work in with Squats. I was squatting one plate. The guy proceeded to rack 3pl8, then he left to do cycle, so after his set I'd have to take off 2 pl8s, which I just dropped nearby.

It was a pain in the ass, after that I never let anyone work in again.

I would not consider this being a bully but being a inconsiderate moron. Ask him to in rack his weight next time

yeah. one time a gym guy stuffed disinfectant wipes in my mouth and drank my protein powder :(

Maybe at a highschool gym, or small chance of a college gym (if they're really immature), but in a public gym full of adults? LOL, no, all you'd have to do is speak to whoever is working there, and that person would likely be ejected from the gym and maybe banned for life. Properly socialized adults don't act that way in a public gym. They come in, do their work, and leave. Anyone interfering in what you're doing there is clearly in the wrong and needs to be corrected or removed.

Now, if it's someone you know, then it's not really that much different. If it's an enemy then you deal with it as above. If it's just some friend of yours being a jerk then you need to try to deal with it yourself, but if it's really inappropriate then you deal with it like it's some stranger; they knock it off or they have to go, plain and simple.

I legit lift heavy and loud around the old fags in my gym and mean mug them like PIC RELATED to piss them off. Then they try to compete with me. Like this skinny gaytard who was training chest and saw me pumping out warmup sets of 10 with the 80s on DB rows and and picked up the 90s and couldn't even keep his grip after 3 reps. I LOL'D internally, racked the 80s, and rolled out the 105s and went on to pump out 16 reps, then 2 more sets of 12 DROPPING the weight at the top after every set to let that gay retard KNOW I was letting him know who was boss (he was wearing gloves too, fucking faggot dipshit)

Wrong pic UPDATE

OP, THIS guy: is an example of what I'm talking about here: >talk about your 'teachable moments'
Now, if some guy is acting like this? You speak to whoever is on duty at the gym, and they either knock off annoying other people working out, or they are told to leave. This is assuming you're not forward enough to tell the guy to knock it off yourself -- which I certainly would. He gives me lip, I go get whoever is working, and they're likely told to leave the gym. Simple as that. No reason you have to put up with disruptive people at a public gym.

I never really met a gym bully, but there are people who seem really intimidating or just annoying. I saw some big bear-mode southern guy walk in who was lifting big heavy weights and with a red, angry face grunting "Fuck...fuck...fuck...fuck" and to finish it off he slammed it giving a big "Fuck motherfucker fuck" to himself.

mirin your alpha attitude respekt the game

We can all tell you've never actually been in a real gym in your life, and judging by your 2EDGY4ME attitude, you're probably not even old enough for anything outside the Children's Room at a public gym. Come back when you've grown some pubes, kid, Veeky Forums is an 18+ website.

We can also tell you're samefagging, which is further evidence of your lack of maturity and lack of being 18+. Please leave.

sounds like me when I failed my 475lb deadlift the other week. I wasn't trying to be intimidating or anything, I was just pissed at myself for failing a rep.

I really don't mean this to be an insult, but your story more suggests to me perhaps you feel insecure in the gym, and are projecting that onto other people there who likely don't even notice you? I think if you had a short casual conversation with the guy in your story you'd find he's perfectly OK and there was never anything to be nervous about.

t. walks around with a chip on his shoulder all the time

>complements himself on an anonymous imageboard

not samefagging I have much nicer hair than my fellow alphamale

Big P is gonna have alotta fun breaking you dyels in

God you sound like such a pussy. Literally tattle tailing because a guy was intimidating you. Holy fuck I really LOL'd

>internet tough guy

Lol @ your cope thinking I'm "samefagging" and LOL @ you thinking I'm under 18. Thanks. I'm 26. Fucking retard weak bitch

the only faggot is the one who allows himself to be bullied. there are only victims

Sure do. Everyone in my gym is in the way. They're all morons (95%) and don't know what they're doing. Taking up my racks and benches doing "hypertrophy" and not making a single gain bc they don't have the motivation to do so

You can always tell who are the adults and who are the teenagers on Veeky Forums, because the teenagers are always all like
>FIGHT ME PUSSY FIGHT ME I'LL WRECK YOU
and the adults have learned that adults don't deal with things that way.

You don't appear to act like 26, and you sure as hell don't post like you're 26, you post like you're a too-edgy 15 year old. LOL some people never grow up I guess.

I've posted 2 pics you post 1 and I'll post a fucking spoon pic with a piece of paper showing I'm real. Fucking POS skinny retard

you can always tell who is a newfag because they take every b8

Well, all I can say then is enjoy your life full of drama and problems and lost opportunities, when people refuse to deal with you because you've got a bad attitude all the time and are impossible to deal with. You'll of course say it's all their fault and you did nothing wrong. Guys like you never take responsibility for themselves, they're always looking for someone else to blame.

>he thinks I care if it's bait or not
These are what you call 'teachable moments'. There are Underage B& all over Veeky Forums, and they're naive and impressionable, and they might actually think that guy is serious and that's how you're supposed to act in order to be 'alpha'.

there is no 'teachable moments' on Veeky Forums. Maybe you will get some good tips re: routine, diet, supps, PED/steroids and funny memes but anyone looking to Veeky Forums or any part of Veeky Forums for like easily chewed and digested lift lessons or protein soup for the teenage soup is in dire absolute trouble and beyond your help mister do gooder

Haha you think I take my gym mentality outside the gym? What the fuck are you actually even going on about with your rant? You're legit a fucking pussy irl. So timid and exactly the type of guy I look to piss off bc you're intimidated and try to prove you're an actual opponent.

>trolling is a art

'Teachable moments' are made, not born.

*yawn* you're boring us. Gb2 now, little boy.

You're legit mad right now lol. I not only bully you in the gym but online as well.... SAD!