Yes or no? Is it worth the high price (about $60 for 10 days worth of pills)?

Yes or no? Is it worth the high price (about $60 for 10 days worth of pills)?
For anyone that doesn't know about it, it's about as close as you can get to legal steroids from my research.

Yes, dont you wanna be jacked before christmas?!

Kek. I'm not expecting to gain shit within 10 days, but if I get a 6 months supply, then I expect to gain a good amount before summer. It's on sale for $280.

Don't waste your money on that crap.

What do you suggest? I already do protein shakes.

You want the effects of roids? do roids.

Nothing you can buy as a legal supplement will do anything of much notice. Best off taking things like zinc, magnesium and vitamins. Don't get scammed by the industry. Stay vigilant, user

Why don't you just actually do steroids?

If you want to take a short cut use actual stuff that works. SARMS, prohormones, proper steroids.

Also, look at the "benefits" that this supplement will provide. Pay attention to how they put "may" in front of every supposed effect the supplement will provide. That's because they know that their product doesn't do shit. If they write "will give you huge muscle gains" they are liable to be sued. If they write "may", they are secured.

If this thing worked somewhat like roids, there would be no "may" about it - it would work. At the end of the effect list, they also try to coerce you into cashing out for some of their other products.

>roid alternative
>literally just whey protein with amino acids
>other product names are also based on roid names

Top fucking kek, if you are this retarded OP please waste your money, you don't deserve to have it.

It's literally bcaas and whey. Its like taking a scoop of any protein powder.

I think you learned a valuable lesson today, OP

>>literally just whey protein with amino acids
>>other product names are also based on roid names

I thought this too but look up DHEA. It actually is an alternative, albeit bad one.

For the average healthy adult, dietary supplements are ALWAYS a waste of money.

>DBAL
>not getting the A3
How're you supposed to designate nighttime gainz strikes with that shit....

I just bought it, it's actually 90 pills I though itd be 30

How about working your ass off, ever try that? Just saying

Maybe he doesn't want his balls to shrivel up to cancerous raisins.

Who cares about the size of one's testicles?

normal ,healthy,sane people who recognize such a dramatic alteration in their anatomy as a dangerous and undesirable development

You mean, the stuff your body produces ON IT'S OWN when you exercise?

Sucker born every minute.

Dangerous in what way?

Of all the crippling effects that roids have the risk of bringing, why would you try to make a scarecrow out of shrunken testicles?

Your testicles do not "shrivel up".

They get slightly reduced in volume, yes. But it's not a significant change unless you are using steroids for a very long time without HCG.

> pills

Is that David Duke?

No, that is Trex.

Fuckin newfag

why don't you just buy all the ingredients separately and dose them yourself. gotta be cheaper that whey

David Duke of the decommissioned David Duke dental foundation?

Your new name is MoonMan

No I think it's actually sam hyde