Do you guys think I am low test?

Do you guys think I am low test?

Turn around bby

Well, you posted a nude photo of yourself on an Estonian swamp-draining board. So there's definitely something fucked up with you whether you're low test or not

My gf says yes

shave that hair and go over to /cuteboys/ on eight chan

im not nude though how is this any different from the CBT posts?

what hair? lol

since no one else is giving serious replies, if you are an adult man, yes you are

Show me your puckered little snowflake of a chocolate asshole with brown sprinkles on it. Yum

Also, all of these guys' answers mean yes you are

nice, another one for new folder 3

Yeah, I'm 24 lmfao

Show me the chocolate crater

You look like how a man who's never lifted looks. Just lift, you're fine

spread em wide

well way less because starting off emaciated, rather than at least being average weight or overwweight

at least those guys have proportional sized limbs for being men

He's right tho, tons of skinny people have become fit. OP should be fine. I started off at about the same place, except more body hair

you look kinda like me before i started lifting lol.
just lift my man

> defined v taper, visible abs, some pecs and even some arm muscle "pre lifting"
>looks just like the emaciated twig in OP

Riiiight

Take 10mg Ligandrol for 8 weeks daily and 4 weeks of pct after (week 1: 20mg nolvadex/day + DIM + DAA, week two the same but with 10mg nolvadex, week 3 and 4 only dim without DAA), eat a lot of food (2500 cal min) with high protein content and hit the gym 4 times a week (mon,tue,thu,fri). Do 4 sets of 8, focusing on: chest, biceps and shoulders on day 1 and 2 back exercises and triceps on day 2, alternate these two days.

After this cycle you will have put on a substantial amount of muscle that everyone will notice.

how much did you weigh when you started?

You just need to eat and lift heavy things. Then eat some more. Like a lot. Don't stop eating.

135 6'0

I have 12 year old students who look more adult than you

This is the average /fit edglord shitposting tfwnogf fucking kek

Roll shoulders and hips by turning your arms and legs out. Stretch and lift.