Who here is lifting for a special grill, an ex, for revenge, or to be more attractive for their future grill?

Who here is lifting for a special grill, an ex, for revenge, or to be more attractive for their future grill?

Any good stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPDU79Q81HM
youtube.com/watch?v=B7Ogl6hHTKg
youtube.com/watch?v=HiqmZLOaD8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=WPDU79Q81HM

You shouldn't lift for that shit because you're going to fail.

That's part of why I lift, sure my gf deserves a ripped bf cause she's awesome. But the main reason is because I love doing it. Even if it didn't make me look better, I'd do it. Even if it didn't make me healthier, I'd do it. I get excited about going to the gym still all these years later. Can't explain it, probably hormonal.

I lift for Alex Jones to fight side by side against the globalists and SJWs one day. Be ready user.

>Stories that never happened
>Random shit posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted :)

In principle, I lift because I believe I should hold myself to the same physical/health standard that I demand from who I'm with.

That being said, I haven't gotten laid once since I started lifting years ago. And before then, I had several serious relationships with several lays from tinder. wtf

I lift so when I meet the girl of my dreams, I am the man of hers as well. I figure that everything that I am doing to make myself a better man will be a gift that I can give to someone that I will love more than I've ever loved myself. I haven't met this girl yet, have no idea who she is, what she will even be like, or when I will find her; but, she is what gets me out of bed early. She is what motivates me to finish hard. She motivates me to become a better man.

I don't know who she is, but I love her already for who she is helping me become

Im lifting to get on Alex's level. How can one man be so woke and have so much male vitalityTM

I wish the best for you son.

>an ex, for revenge,
Lifting for these will cause you immense heartbreak and pain, guarantee it
I was pretty fit when my ex gf and i broke up, i decided i was going to enjoy being single and dating (i had heard about that girls like fit guys in uni so i was hopeful) so i started lifting to gain weight and become aesthetic mode
I completed my goal and boy was i miserable, dating was a complete failiure, i never met any single girls so my dating life was a complete bomb
The one time i did meet a single girl it was because she had broken up with her gf and was on a bender to fuck as many guys as possible before going back to girls again

To top it all off, my ex gf didnt give a shit.
I met her at the gym a year after, i was in the best shape of my life and had changed so much while she had gotten fatter and was borderline into obese mode
She didnt even notice me there and she was there with her new boyfriend

Lifting for anyone but yourself is destined for failure
Girls dont care about muscles and your ex gf will be riding some other guys dick within days after you break up if youre lucky and days before if youre unlucky

>doing the same thing
>girl shows interest
>get occasional compliments from other guys but definitely have not made it yet

FUUUCK

THIS IS TOO EARLY

>Alex Jones
So you believe that fluoride in the water is turning the frogs gay then, user?

I want a girl who looks like a cartoon character, so it is only fair that I look like a cartoon character myself.

I've Been lifting for about 5 years... natty, decent physique... I had a fat gf she was 5'7 and around 190lbs (project fattie just because she was blonde I have low self stem ).. she dumped me because she wanted to travel and was not ready for a committed relationship, I feel so bad right now beacuse I think i have achieved my natural limit and I don't think I can do more to make her regret her decision.

Fuck off, heaven

beginning of my Veeky Forums life is here
wanna look better for future grills and bc I don't like how I look, maybe if the opportunity appears I'll show off to my ex once I get a bit better looking

but I need some help, I'm probably like, skinny fat at the moment, I mainly want to get rid of fat around my hips and stomach first, how would you guys suggest I do that? I was thinking going for jogs daily and sit ups would help? what do lads?

This

>natural limit
Sleep more and train harder, user. You're going to make it but you have to try harder.

sleep tight doggo

Posted my story before but it's developed a bit
>be me
>5'10 140lbs college freshman
>Meet girl who lives a floor below in dorms
>Perfect laugh, smile, looks solid 8/10
>First time I've ever actually fallen for a girl
>Basically get put in the friendzone after a month
>Buddy of mine is talking with her he's been going to the gym now for about a month so he's got a tiny bit of definition in his arms
>She compiments his arms.
>Being the fucking beta I was I get jealous and immediately go to the school gym the next day.
>Get referred to this board start lifting and dieting religiously.
>End of school year say bye to her and my friends.
>Cut over the summer and lift more and more
>Now 5'11 (grow grow grow) and 175lbs
>Actually very proud of my physique still kind of autistic though.
>See her.
>She can't stop talking about how I look now
>Grabbing my arms, chest...becomes extremely flirty with me (not the same as before at all)
>Says "We should get dinner sometime, just us, maybe see a movie like you wanted to last year."
>I'm still really in love with her.
>I know she only likes me now because of what I look like not because of who I am as a person.
>Tell her I think it'd be better to "stay as friends"
>She looks kind of taken aback
>I head off to the library
>Sat there for hours just kind of depressed
By far one of the hardest things I've done but hey I've got a little more self respect now :)

Fuckin' perfect

If this is true, you da man.

Wow so you were alone and are still alone
Great job on letting dumb pride take over

retard, just go have fun with her

youtube.com/watch?v=B7Ogl6hHTKg

you will make it brah

320 right now at 6'3.

>be me not you you
>workout for months
>be 250
>look good even without shirt
>sloots asking for help anywhere I go
>fuck bitches
>lose concentration
>lose everything and gain it back
>go up to 360

Do it for yourself, and don't lose focus.

good job letting that bitch knowing whos the boss.
but god damn man, that could have been EASY prime puss, you should be ashamed

I am

My ex, but she already though I was hot despite being in ottermode. Trying to gain a bit more mass and cut so I can be hotter. Maybe get an amateur MMA fight of mine taped and upload it on FB.

Her current boyfriend is an unfit balding numale, so it shouldn't be hard looking better in contrast. Giving myself a year to transform, I want to blow him out of the water.

The situation is complicated, so I'll only go in detail if asked to. Said my story on Veeky Forums a few times so you might recognize me.

This is actually very good video, hope Veeky Forums autists realize this shit

>going back at your ex

No one gives a shit about you, your motivation has to come from yourself.

coming back at your ex sounds satisfying when you think about it, but when you do it you realize you're a huge manchild, I disrespect zyzz and the whole " i shrugged my ex off and it felt so good" story for this type of shit, it shows that deep down you're wanting their approval and that you're insecure

I lift because I have a beautiful face but a shitty body

I lift so that one day i may have the 3D equivalent of my 2D waifu.

> Girl I used to smash hit me up last week, met up at a bar
>Hadn't seen her in 2 years
> she put on 20lbs and wasn't attractive to me anymore
> she apparently goes to the gym now, because she recognizes her weight problem
> she fell for the Starting Strength meme though
>we start talking about the gym and she says out of the blue that I'm so much bigger since she saw me last
>leave after one drink because she's overweight now
>mfw

This is the most autistic thing ever you'll ever hear but I lift to feel closer to humanity. The strive for physical excellence has been conducted since the dawn of time. The Romans, The Greeks, every single culture throughout humanity prided the perfection of the mind and body. Whenever I run, I think of a cohort of Legionaries marching in rank, whenever I lift, I think of Plato repping out that heavy shit.. Lifting makes me feel like the men of old, especially in this emasculated society. Lifting for your ancestors is the purest thing there is.

Go in detail bro

If that's true, then gratz my man. Just try to never become an asshole.

Well I kinda want to clear stuff up. I've been lifting even before I was dating my ex. Browsing Veeky Forums made me feel like a DYEL/otter but to her I guess I was hot. But I guess I'm just even more motivated. Anyway...

>best fried of 5 years
>date her for 2
>best relationship ever because we almost never argue and get along so well
>break up as distance becomes an issue
>still love her
>she finds another guy after 6 months
>she sends me a long message telling me she is sorry and knows this hurts me, how this is hard for her, not to blame myself, she wants me to be happy, how she still considers me her best friend, etc.
>about to beg for her to give us another chance but realize that will do more harm than good
>call her after a couple of days
>ask her to block me
>tell her I'll talk to her again one day when I'm ready
>we both are holding back tears and hang up

So yeah. Having a good body isn't going to make much of a difference but when I talk to her again, I want to blow her away and every little detail counts. I want a better body, explore relationships with other women to see if she was "the one" and to help pass the time (I'm not gonna be sad over her while she gets dicked without my fair share of pussy), pick up MMA and do a couple fights, learn skills, make money and be more social.

Maybe this journey will lead me to someone else, but for now she is who I want. If the relationship ended because of compatibility issues then I'd probably not bother, but she was perfection to me. I have one shot at life and I won't settle for anything less than what I find perfect. Not without trying anyway. I'll have the money to fix distance after graduating, but it all depends on her. If and when the oppurtunity comes I'm taking it.

Don't lift for chicks. To hookup sure whatever, but don't expect to gain the girl of your dreams because of your body. It's a good first impression to have a nice body, but that's all it really is. I lift and diet because I wake up every morning and don't like what I see in myself each and every day. I know damn well I can do much better and that's the reason I bust my ass everyday. Gaining the approval of others is bullshit. Your approval on yourself should be the only thing that matters.

that was beautiful

> lift for revenge, it was an amazing fuel, but my rage has faded as the man who wronged me became irrelevant
> lift for that one special grill, but she found somebody better than me in every aspect (smarter, taller, better looking ...)
> lift to forget and was actually successful in that one
> lift to look better as to attract pretty girls, but I don't give a fuck anymore
> lift to be best version of myself, anything else is just plain garbage

Way to go mah nigga.
Im about in the same spot as you and have a similar plan to yours. Thanks for the motivation.

I think you, like most people, misapprehend how attraction works, and are also hypocritical about it.

When you listed the things you like about this girl--laugh, smile, looks solid 8/10. Literally just being a hot girl who you got along with somewhat and she gave you the time of day. That is the only thing you liked about her, looks + kinda getting along with and spending time with. She had BOTH parts of this fundamental attraction equation covered, you only had one, so it didn't work out.

Then when you come back and you have BOTH covered, she was attracted to you. It is not because she was shallow and ONLY liked you for your looks, it is because now BOTH fundamental requirements were in place. You are literally mad at her because she followed the basic human principles of how attraction and romance happen. Society teaches people that personality can be the only thing you need so you wanted her to accept you as a romantic partner when she did not find you physically attractive but that is basically fucking impossible.

Mah nigga. I want a girl who can't buy bras at retail stores because her tits are too epic, and has a 0.5 waist-to-hip ratio. I know girls like all types of guys but in my mind being over-the-top masculine is the best way to get an over-the-top feminine woman. And a woman grabbing my huge muscles is just part of my ideal sexual experience, and she can't do that if they're not huge.

While I do think there is wisdom in not lifting for others, I think as long as it is just one of many reasons you are bettering yourself then spite, jealousy, being a hopeless romantic, whatever, are all fine. If imagining your ex seeing you after all this time and coming on to you so you can reject her gets you to push out that last rep, go ahead and keep doing it.

Personally I lift because I want to be unstoppable in as many ways as possible. I want to go out on adventures and not have to worry about any physical limitations stopping me. Whether it be if I decide I want to climb a mountain, or do some modeling, or beat up some dudes who are trying to attack someone, I know it will not be my body limiting my options.

I also fear aging. Many people reach retirement and their bodies are too broken down for them to enjoy the freedom they otherwise would have. A good body brings you freedom that you don't appreciate until you don't have it. I may one day not have that freedom but I can at least say it was not because I did not do everything I could.

Also, when you look better, everything's easier. People just assume you have your shit together and give you the benefit of the doubt rather than trying to find flaws in everything you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=HiqmZLOaD8o

No problem! There days where I lose hope but the uncertainty of the future keeps my optimistic. Wish you the best too

>That being said, I haven't gotten laid once since I started lifting years ago.

basically fucking this

Here's your logic:
>I really liked her look and appearance
>I "fell in love"
>She eventually liked my look and appearance too
>But I denied that bitch 'cause that shit's superficial

get it fucking together

If it means anything. My ex came back to me after 5 years but I found someone better. Its good that you aren't and didn't wallow in pity. Best of luck m8

I lift for her

You need water filters to get rid of the fluoride. That's the key.

>her

>3 years ago at party. Meet a girl and fall for her. Literal 9/10. Way out of my league. Was skinnyfat, awkward and not that well groomed.
>Start to talk on fb/text
>She has to go abroad for 5 months in 3 weeks
>I was a beta KHV 21 year old
>Kind of sucked but w/e
>Day before she leaves she breaks down and wished she didn't have to leave because she liked me. Told me we didn't hook up because she didn't want to get attached.
>First kiss, no sex
>Says she was afraid to lose me, promised her I'd keep in touch and wait for her. Beta as fuck
>Kept my promise
>Constant texting/calling
>She says we didn't have sex because she actually had a bf when we met but she broke up with him 2 days before she left. For me she said
>She comes back
>We meet up, no sex, like wtf
>Later hear her "ex" stayed over twice
>Mad as fuck
>Beta as fuck
>Start lifting/bettering myself. Lost virginity and had a gf for a while.
>I became very attractive
>See her at a party after no contact for 2 years.
>Her jaw drops, talk it out, 3 hours later she's riding my dick. Just wanted revenge
>Treat her like shit
>She still comes over every week to fuck even thou she has a bf
>Begs me for cock
>Kind of thankfull to her because I turned from beta to alpha because of the hurt she caused me
>She wants to get together with me but I decline
Pic is her. Tongue and nipple piercing. Squirter.

Ever pull fucking monstrous weight in the gym and notice how no one gives a fuck?

Now the flip the situation, imagine you're watching someone lift heavy. You're not going to stare and gawk. Likewise, your ex already knows her life is shit. She's got more to worry about than not seeing your abs.

I lift for my daughter
>When her teen friends get flustered around hot dad mode
>When boyfriend respects me and can bond at the gym to keep him on the straight and narrow
>When taking personal responsibility for my health and welfare has set a good example and daughter laughs at haes feminists
Feels good man

Just got played after talking to a girl for 2 months, i went to her house and hooked up with her and just found out she went to a party and got drunk and made out and danced on a bunch of guys while we were still talking. I'm sick of lying to myself and being proud when in reality I want to crawl back to her like a beta bitch but I always pretend like I don't care and just keep lifting.

how olds your daughter?

This man speaks the truth.

I lift for myself, but mostly because it's the best anti-depressant I have found.

But I won't lie getting those messages from my ex about her having sex dreams about me feel pretty good.

I completely understand where you guys are coming from and yes I would happily get into a relationship with this girl as you stated because I was both physically and emotionally attracted to her. There's a lot more to the story between this girl and I, especially surrounding the rejection I got when I did ask her out beforehand. I won't get into the details but it involved her apparently mocking me behind my back. I'm going to continue focusing on myself and improving my life and if I find someone special along the way so be it, but I will never reciprocate feelings to another person because I am now useful to them.

holy shit, someone made the goat time picture tnto something so much more that words cant even describe it

Pancakeass/10

Fuckin legendary my man
Reminds me of the story of Ted Bundy getting a bachelors degree, being politically successful, completely changing his life because a girl he loved dumped him. They met again and she agreed to get married and then he just never talked to her again kek.

The romans also worshiped small dicks, so...

I lift simply for myself, women are on the backburner. you can't get a woman just by having nice physique.

This.

Brought a tear to my eye
Beautiful user

I don't lift for anyone except me cause I'm a narcissist and like to look at myself in the mirror while looking bigger and stronger.

sleep tight doggo

Gf of around 3 years and I broke up last night. Even though it has only been roughly 24 hours it's still really sad and emotionally draining. Haven't felt this empty in a long time. Anyone going through the same? How are you coping? I'm here for you and try to remember, we're all gonna make it.

bump for curiosity

Girl who sucked muh dick and said she doesn't have enough time for a bf brought around a dude who she couldn't stop kissing to a party couple days ago. Was also the only one who fell asleep without a girl in my arms ;_;

Its Do what I did and tell her to block you. Believe it or not, you being in her life will only be worse and it also stops you from having the option to unblock her. Whether you want her back or not, you gotta move forward at least instead of wallowing in self pity.

You are literally me. Where from?
>a gift that I can give to someone that I will love more than I've ever loved myself. I haven't met this girl yet, have no idea who she is, what she will even be like, or when I will find her; but, she is what gets me out of bed early
Do you read one piece?

This

Also to show everyone im better than them in at least one thing

Exercising makes you gain muscle where you are exercising but not lose weight there. I can tell you are new and haven't read the sticky and you should go do that. Running will help you lose fat from everywhere but its not that simple. Best advice I can give to you if you don't read the sticky is to just lower your calories first and foremost. Good luck user

Holyshit user. Can I ss this?

she couldnt look you in the eye, user.

you had already won.

Sleep tight doggo

sleep tight doggo

Broke up with my ex of 6 years two months ago. I'm still empty after that, but things will get better in the future user. For now just try to focus on yourself, go hard in the gym and get some hobbies. I started to play Magic with the locals in my city and it's fun as fuck, I'm planning to maybe learn how to swim and play bass too.

tl;dr forget bitches and be a superman.

I lift so I can see myself in the mirror and feel good about it
I think your sex life won't change much if you have no game
Having good looks and posture definitely boosts your confidence tho

>for a future girl
I lift for my future daugther. I want to be her bear daddy, who can protect her from every shit.
+my gf likes it

there are a lot of awesome girls.
Those dudes are right, but you should not fixate your life on this girl. Move on and you will be fine.
Good luck!

this
lowering calorie intake will generally be enough to get rid of the bodyfat but lifting at the same time will stop you just ending up skinnyfat hopefully
good luck my man

as an incel i'm only lifting as the last final fuck you to the world

suicide ain't my stallion so i'll just get ridiculously jacked

>Nerdy, scrawny short kid
>Always picked on
>Always wanted to be able to defend myself but couldn't

I suck at greentext

I do it because I want to be able to be taken seriously. Not to have that stigma of being a weak person physically.

Sorry for my shitty english senpaitachi
>Be 19, first year uni, skinny fag
>Meet this girl in class, solid 8/10.
>We go together in train, so we spend at least 2 hours a day together, always making her laugh and stuff
>College sucks, and I'm a lazy beta, drop out
>ffw 1 year, I'm now working and studying different thing, talk with her every now and then
>I finally ask her out, she says yes, great times
>She has this weird issue, like vaginismus, she was raped when she was 15, and has some strange dick-fobia
>Always be comprehensive about it, very rarely have sex involving coitus, cause hurts, but lots of oral and sometimes anal
>I'm ok with this.jpg
>Spend together 5 years, relationship has stalled
>We have no time, no money, no dreams together, no plans, no future, nothing other than sleeping together.
>She dumps me
>Feel like honestly killing myself
>Decide to man the fuck up and become fucking obsessed with gym
>Start making decent gains, finally visible abs, unlocked ottermode
>Get my driver's license
>Find much better job
>Only 1 year left to finally finish college
>She calls me, been 7 months since break up
>"user it was a mistake, I still think about you and I miss you blah blah"
>Fuck her gently
>"user what the fuck, you're ripped!"
>I'm dyel tbqh, whatever, feels amazing
>thanks Veeky Forums

We're not together again, but I like her, she likes me, and we're cool when we're together, hard to explain. I don't even know what will happen, but I don't care much. I'm getting stronger, meeting new girls, have money, a car, I'm close to getting my dream job, and will be moving to my own place next february. It's not like only lifting made my life better, but the confidence it gives certainly helps, a lot.

I want her back again, think we can now have a serious relation. Still haven't talked seriously with her about this situation, but I will soon. Hope things go good, who knows tho.

I lifted for myself but it helps when trying to qt 3.14.
I found qt 3.14 , now we lift together.
Feels good

Boy I've got a story for you lads.

>18
>6'1
>always been skinnyfat. As low as 150 ish, as high as 190 ish
>pretty attractive, but never had gf because bad at socializing
>about 8 months ago decide things have to change
>start lifting
>all kinds of gains
>put on several pounds over next few months
>chest gets bigger, biceps defined, lose a lot of belly
>confidence is sky high at this point
>about a month ago, girl takes interest me
>now my gf

I'm still not aesthetic but I feel like I'm making it. T-thanks Veeky Forums.

I'm lifting to look good, my face is looking atleast above avarage but I'm 5 ft 10, it hurts like hell

I've told this story before, I think.

I had a 'curvy' tumblr trash girlfriend that threatened to kill herself every week in order to get what she wanted from me, and, being the beta orbiter I was, I stayed by her side for hours on end to make sure she was okay. My grades dropped, I started stress eating, and I was generally a paranoid, nervous, wreck.

But I stayed by her anyways because I thought, 'fuck it, this is the only pussy I'm ever gonna get, probably. I have to hold onto it.'

And then, she dumped me because of an apparent lack of emotional support.

I want to be better, now. I want to improve in life, so I never feel trapped again. I never, ever, want to feel like I need to stay in a shitty situation for the rest of my life because that's the best I can do. It's not just about getting good quality pussy anymore, it's about living an awesome, comfortable, life without regrets.

I wish you all the best of the best amigos mios

Todos vamos a lograrlo.

And it was probably the confidence that won her over... and not the biceps.

Please be serious, if I have a good face and have avarage height, will I achieve chad genetics eventually?

I look after myself and lift for that moment 5 years down the line when I bump into someone I used to know and they look like shit while I look great. I also keep in shape in case I end up single tomorrow. I doubt we will break up but if we do I know I'll be looking good and ready to enter the dating pool.

>so much bigger since she saw me last
You should have pulled a "you too".

You tell me

If she mocked you it reveals her true thoughts about you. She would never respect you.