Do you think edward norton did it all natty when he bulked up for his role in american history x?

do you think edward norton did it all natty when he bulked up for his role in american history x?

>bulked up
lel

I sure hope so

SARMS

He's not even that big to begin with and I doubt he would ruin his body with roids for a role.

i remember when i watched this movie i thought he was fucking huge
now he seems ok i guess

Post you then

Same here, I remember being around 13 and going ''Goddamn he's jacked!'' when I saw this movie. I mean he's fit but it's nothing special.

Also, check these dubs.

This is how normies think, our minds are warped

It's certainly possible natty, though whether he did it natty is another question. He is an actor, after all.

>ruin his body
>with roids

Keking at your ignorance. A cycle of pharma grade roids won't hurt him at all.

His body is better than that of 95% of men out there. Our self-image is just destroyed by years of staring at Arnold-tier bodies and being surrounded by jacked roiders every day in the gym.

He's actually pretty big if you watch the basketball scene. The still images don't do it justice and he didn't have that long to bulk up either.

>His body is better than that of 95% of men out there
As a straight single guy in his late 20s i can tell you this simply isnt true
He looks like an average single guy, most guys i meet in clubs or social settings who are single look like him or better (they have hair and no nazi tattoos though)
Depends on where you live but if you live in a place where your competition for women is less than this, i want to live there

Watch random people in the street, not Chads in clubs.
The majority of men don't look like that.

I care mostly about the competition, these are the guys i compare myself to and most of em look like this

But they don't. You're like a woman who only sees the tall attractive guys, not the other 90-95%.

>bulked up
/pol/ I swear you guys have to be trolling. You guys are going to get stomped out in any conflict you are imagining starting.

I dont think thats true at all since i think i gauge the competition quite fairly
But this is anecdotal evidence however and it doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things

I always thought he was massive

Hey! Heeeeeey...Heeee...Heeeeeeey.

>Barbies
Muh male privilege to not feel pressure to be skinny. Gurls haz it so hard.

well you have to look at how his body looked before. he was really scrawny looking.

Looking back,
This movie made the blacks look superior

yes, bulked up.

>bulked up
>bulked
>bulk

r u avin a bubble baff m8

yes bulked, he's around 250 lbs in that movie.

>As a straight single guy in his late 20s

As a straight male in his mid-20s I can tell you to fuck off. The average male is skinnyfat.

>he's around 250 lbs in that movie

More like 170, but he definitely bigger than usual.

Lol

"no"

how do you get that back/shoulder area looking that big?

Power cleans bitch.