Be me

>be me
>never had sex on my own
>only had sex twice through hookers for practice
>lift for about three years now because i wanted to be a sick kunt like Zyzz brah
>thought girls would be on me
>the reality is that they avoid making eye contact/they look away when we do lock eyes
>I approached them
>I never go beyond getting their numbers
>never been on a date
>I've groomed myself and upgraded wardrobe; no luck
>I tried online dating; no luck
>I've approaching in real life; no luck
>I've tried being myself; no luck
>I've tried being someone I wasn't; no luck
>been depressed for the past month. I stopped caring about my appearance because I spend most of my day laying in bed, browsing Veeky Forums and watching YouTube videos on my phone

Should I just give up on life?

ARE YOU ME!?!

I decided to pursue science.

Going back to school and hoping to get into some advanced science or engineering. Dedicate my life to improving the world.

Lol that's why we're here isn't it?

Are you ugly? That might explain it OP.

Fucking hell OP you've got me worried...

I hope this isn't the case for me..

Usually it's either being ugly or autistic.

I don't think I'm ugly

I hope lifting more will help

Post a picture or two, so we can help you.

>I tried online dating; no luck
This isnt surprising, online dating is a shit show for men since there is a lack of women and the few women who are online and looking for a date took to online because they have impossible standards

Most men are doomed to fail in dating because its a rigged game with overcompetition between guys as a result from too few females

Or you could try a real hobby that girls actually recognize

Yeah I see your problem. You're making life about getting a girl. Like it'll solve your problems. It won't. You'll be just as sad and pathetic as you are now unless you find purpose in life. Girls are just an easy go-to for people with no purpose because you're following the most basic instinct you have whic is reproduce.
It's a lie. Get some mental strength and work on the person you want to be, not the person you want to be with.

Maybe you are and don't realize it.

Post a pic user.

>give up on life
No. Just give up on girls.
They aren't as fulfilling as you think they are.

Don't really feel like it desu

Let's just say I'm ugly and am about to kms and end this conversation

>never had sex on my own

day 10,952 nofap?

Start reading a little more, keep lifting, set goals with your career and pave your own life path.

It's hard to dig yourself out of depression man, but one of the only ways to do it is by giving your life meaning.
Why weren't people killing themselves in the 1800s when life was hard as fuck? They had to hunt/fish/work hard. Now everything you need is at your fingertips.

Work on self betterment, women will come.

You exude "I have never had sex with a girl on my own" vibe. Girls can smell it. Go to a bar and start banging wilderbeast then work up to 4s then 7s then you should be good

Approach 100 girls in various settings using different approaches. Record everything about each encounter and you'll notice patterns. It's really just a numbers game. In college, one of my very blue pilled friends said I had 'game' as if it's some intrinsic trait. It's just a matter of numbers and he never saw all the times I've been shot or softly turned down. Find a niche, maybe you're into a certain music scene or you like hiking. Always be approaching, always look for openings.

~8.3k

just post a pic and black out your eyes or something

You're in luck OP, if you come off as overly desperate or clingy most girls wont go near you. This might mean your attractive enough to get them but you failed through bad game or making awkward situations.

This can be fixed through a change of strategy, instead of giving a fuck about girls just ignore them and work on yourself. Focus on things like gym education and improving your social situation, having friends with girlfriends helps a lot and appearing to be the type of guy you can associate with is key in the minds of women who have an innate Machiavellian personality type. Remember looks are important but other things like signaling wealth and most importantly social influence and popularity are important too.

Picking up new hobbies which aren't one gender dominated, perhaps taking language courses and doing a sport are the sort of places you might meet new people, keep actively online dating as eventually you will get something.

- guy who lost his V card at 19
- would have been with quite a lot of girls by now as well if I wasn't in a long term relationship with one of the two girls i'd plowed.

post pics for more advice :)

I feel like I have a goal, to develop my career and better my understanding of the world. That being said, I do feel like there's something missing, and it would be nice to have someone who I could share my experiences with.

DID YOU TRY AND STOP MASTURBATING

NO YOU DIDNT

GET ON DAT NOFAP DICKHEAD

If you say so Bro, I've had tonnes of fun dates from Tinder. It's especially good when you're in another country

Don't stress yourself out brah. Life isn't all about soul sucking harpies.

Yeah online dating does work just don't expect any miracles instantly. It might take a year or so of trial and error and adjusting profiles and your overall approach. If you are 8/10 you'll get plenty of 6s and bellow wanting to hook up regardless.

POF and tinder are both OK and free so if your a single virgin you might as well get on one or both of them.

If you ain't getting anywhere you'll need to be actively changing your profile, adding pictures writing more about yourself or less about yourself until you have something really good to work with.Online dating is a skill on its own but a decent one.

this, it might be a shitty haircut or beard or something, nobody's gonna care you posted your mug on taiwanese onahole molding forum

You only get girls when you're in a good place, which you aren't. Read some of those books other user posted. Focus on an interesting job you like. Try moving to a different country. Keep up the lifting. The pussy will roll in. Also internet dating is fucking retarded.

I did NoFap