CBT: ALPHA GENETICS. LOOKING BETTER BY THE DAY, WHILE YOU STAY DYEL AND KEEP HATING

What do you take to look like that masT, Im not even talking about the conditioning here just the size. heavy tren? Also how long are your workouts? I like to keep mine at least 2 hours a day

>ALPHA GENETICS
you are using. you don't have alpha genetics

>LOOKING BETTER BY THE DAY
beauty is in the eyes of beholder

>WHILE YOU STAY DYEL AND KEEP HATING
i'm not really hating. more power to you to be willing to risk your health for more muscle. ever thought about what will happen when you stop using?

that being said, what kind of work do you do for your forearms?

Seasons greetings, gremlin! You are look thick, solid, tight!

Definitely wouldn't fuck with you, treestump!

>you are using. you don't have alpha genetics
Fuck outta here juicing literally gives you alpha genetics(unless you are ugly or short). Do you think Chads are not on roids yet stay lean year round binging on liquor and pizza? Just because you are to pussy to take roids doesn't mean they are for losers the loser is you.

i'm not even going to argue with someone who doesn't know what genetics are

adding something that isnt genetically present and saying its genetic.
t. retarded roider

>robotic leg unreal genetics

1. genetics

2. 250mg-e + 100mg mast-e. Never did tren in my life, only mast + test.

1 hour workout + 40 min cardio

LOOK at bostin loyd, he looks like a fucking TURT while being on grams of shit.

Please do the wrist roller if you really want some results. NEVER LISTEN to that weak ass faggot that is telling you that you will never able to grow forerams. I HAVE PROVEN EVERYONE WRONG. My forearms looked like toothpicks before

>250mg test + 100mg mast-e

Mad respect dude. See way to many people take WILD amounts of shit and still achieve natty-mode.

>250mg-e + 100mg mast-e.
Per week?

i am pretty convinced mast is trying to make you work out harder and achieve your gains harder through jealousy/anger

he is the scapegoat we all need

>250mg-e + 100mg mast-e
I know you come here to get people butthurt but im not going to lie those numbers are inspiring. I have been roiding for about 2 years and im starting to find out large doses are not the answer. Just cruising on test and keeping my diet on check has given me a better body then 40mg of dbol and 1000mg of test. Back then I just looked like shit and bloat.

What you 2 retards don't understand is that roids give your body a "natural" boost even after you come off. Roids literally improve your genetics, but you are probably too stupid to understand so let me explain it to you like this.
When The wizard Babadi gave Vegeta a large power boost with the Majin sybol. When Vegeta died and was revived he no longer was under the control of the wizard Babadi and still was able to retain most of his newfound powers.

Gear history. No lies;

cycle 1:

Test(500-600mg) + mast(300mg) for 14 weeks

1 years off

Cycle 2:

Test p (kickstart 100eod for 4 weeks) + test-e 500-800mg for 16 weeks

4 months off

Low dose of test + mast since April.

I know, this was me at bulk @ 750mg test-e only. Didn't like the look. I like test + mast look best. Keep test low.

DIET is everything.

70% = diet
25% = routine
5% = gear.

not good enough

you can still fit through a doorway

lel bro, thats his current cruise dosage.

He has done a few cycles before, with like 700 test and mast

But yeah i agree, i think a long time cruise is much better then blasting a high dose for just 3 months.

What's your routine?

Hi masT, I hope I can be as confident as you are one day, and also bully people as well as you do.

Hey masT I've been admiring your physique for quite a while and I was wondering what your rep range was and how many sets you do per exercise? Thanks in advance.

MasT has said 4 sets 12 reps

Really inspiring MasT.

You are the reason I started lifting and the reason I push myself as hard as I can every single time I step into the gym.

I'm already looking better every single day and it's my dream that with enough work I can hit where you were in your first natty photo and then we can talk on a "mediciroe level".

Please stay on the board. Don't leave us, you are a great source of motivation. I'm sitting here in the gym parking lot, about to go lift with as much intensity as I can muster.

You give me more adrenaline, energy, and motivation than any 'preworkout' ever could

>Low dose of test
As in testosterone?

there is a difference in rep range and sets if you are on gear

if you are natty you might not want to do what masT does

lmao at your life if you think you can look like his natty pics.

have fun working out like an autist for the next 6 years

t.manlet
Nothing alpha about being 5'5 m8

That's the dumbest thing i ever heard. WHEN DOES THIS MEME STOP

It's no rocket science. Stop overthinking is so much

8-12 rep range is confirmed for muscle building.

WE ELL GENNE MEKE IT BREH

Thanks masT!

so what do u do if u dont have routine? im kind of new to this so sorry if its a dumb question

Jesus Mas, you're probably the saddest guy on this board desu.

yeah, fucking manlets. When will they learn??

Read the last bit of
masT attributes his success mainly to diet, and believes the effect of routine on physique is negligible. Most people disagree with him, but most people don't look nearly as good as him.

>have fun working out like an autist

Why would I not put 100% effort in it? Why would I train and not make sure my diet is 100% optimal and my effort is 100%?

Beyond that it is fun. I love it. Every single day I look a little bit closer to his natty pic.

Working out like an autist? Lol?

At least I only look like a dyel.

You legitimately don't even lift.

He's the saddest and yet he's the biggest and the best.

If being small and pathetic is a measure of success you are a real winner.

MasT inspired me to start training what have you ever done for anyone?

Kys

>Using tripcodes on Veeky Forums
Wew lad, someones a bit too desperate for attention

>tfw my gf works in a kidney transplant ward and they now get quite a few ex steroid users waiting for kidney transplants

Enjoy that mate, it sounds like hell

Enough with the samefagging Mas. Everyone knows your bipolar.

>jealousy

Why would anyone be jealous of someone who pays money for gains, buys them from fuck knows what source, injects these chems into his body, is so insecure he has to post about his superior genetics (while hiding face kek). Yeh his gains are great, but at what cost to his health in the future ?

Daily reminder he looked better natty than you ever ,ever would on gear

ooohhhhh here come the insecure closet faggot manlet agen xD

So much samefagging

You're such a dumbass user.

>Being this mad and jelly

i fucking love masT threads

Did you cruise between your first and second cycle or were you small enough to be below the natty limit?

Also, do you compete?

So this is our new SuperMang?

Great....

Nah because supermongeral was

>Delusional
>Ugly
>small
>fake natty
>disliked by all
>gave bad advice 'BRUH YOUR FORM IS SHIT? WHO CARES. UP THE WEIGHTS BABY! LIFT BIG! GET BIG!'
>cuck dating single mother

Mast:

>handsome
>aesthetic
>HUGE
>doesnt claim natty
>polarizing as opposed to just hated
>handsome
>good hairline
>good advice
>gf is not a fucking single mother

new and improved zyzz desu

Dont think he did

>5% gear
Sure buddy, all dedicayshun

>5% gear

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA

HA

stay delusional, try 99%

Except he literally looks better natty than you do on gear

I guess I shouldn't be talking because I look much, much, worse than you do but the point stands

Wow how insecure are you? Manlets and ugly people have shit genetics thats a fact. I didn't say that to meme you its the truth short people have beta genetics its just the way they are built. Even roids can't help a short body or ugly face.

>5% gear
Are you trolling now or are you seriously this fucking stupid

being short is not having beta genetics, god
you people need to get off Veeky Forums for a month or two and go outside

>Manlets and ugly people have shit genetics thats a fact

top oly lifters are manlets and manlets won mr olympia and other bb shit

facts, kek

bullshit lol. you don't get that body with just a measly 250 test and 100 mast. you're taking other shit. you can lie to them but you can't lie to me or yourself.

HAHAHA Being this dyel, ugly and now ALSO RETARDED. KEK. How do you keep yourself so delusional to keep living, because i can't even think of ONE reason you should keep living. If you could, then i would be literally more baffled than when you're showing your dyel pics and telling me what you all did for it to achieve it. I mean, like, just looking at a dumbbell would get me the same results in seconds. It's not even funny

THEN WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE ON ROIDS STILL DYEL!!??

>BUT ROIDS ARE MAGIC
LMAO

Even life support wouldn't be sufficient to cure you from this btfo'ing that going over here. REKT BY GOD

Holy shit you are retarded. When you come off of steroids it lowers your natural test level in ratio to your estrogen, many times leading to hormonal imbalances unless
1)You didn't cycle too much/ too long
2)You used other drugs to manage side effects, which often have their own sides anyway

Some roider feel free to correct me. Obv not dangerous if you don't cycle too much or for too long but there are always side effects when you introduce a hormonal excess.

But i look better

Your pic is literally the definition of disproportionate, look at your tri's and chest they are too big, i'm klokov mode you're on the way to piano man, so my point stands, you lose, and i'm not on gear cheating faggot.

>calls others ugly
>wont post face

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAA,

Stay mad, also all your gains are from drugs and you wont convince anyone who actually tries otherwise, sorry loser.

>m-muh muh superior genetics !
>B-b-but i just chose to pin

You wouldnt need to if you had "superior genetics" you absolute mongoloid

So number 2 I believe you are referring to post cycle therapy aka PCT.

PCT is required for steroid use because it prevents number 1 which is a real nightmare.

Also, that user is correct. One cycle will permentantly increase the number of myopli in your muscle cells and enable you to reach above the limit of your natural self, even when off the gear.

With that said: MasT's physique is achieved because of his strict training and work ethic. Not the steroids. Not his 'alpha genetics'. It's his work ethic.

He is trolling people when he says he lifts for 3 hours a week.

If you are lazy you will not look like MasT does after using gear. Plain and simple.

Likely MasT is a combination of good genetics, good routine, good diet, and good work ethic.

But the 'I lift 3 hours a week' stuff is pure bait posting.

That's natty masT. Not the user

>implying its not masT with his tag off

Come on now

Did he ever post his routine? Just curious as to which exercises he does not the actual routine

And what diet is that if I may ask?

1. I'm on my way to nowhere. I'm a dyel.

Sure I hope to achieve a good physique some day, but you seem to think I'm MasT.

2. He is natty in that photo and he looks way way better than you in that photo. Larger, more asthetic, leaner, more vascular

3. You look good. Great even. But you shouldn't talk shit about physiques better than your own.

4. "Gear is cheating" cheating who? You sacrifice your health for the ability to make huge gains.

It's up to each person to decide if they want to do that. MasT didn't cheat anyone.

5. Those oversized triceps are asthetic as fuck IMO. Pecs are proportional.

His traps are badly lagging in that photo but he is natty there is only so much you can do for traps as a natty

2nd or 3rd thread today MasT?
Mirin

Feel free to call me a hater then. I respect the /fraud/s that come out and own it, but you're either the definition of a beastmode monster or you're cycling.

Right, at the end of the day, every person on earth that doesnt have retarded body dismorphia from Veeky Forums would choose me.

I dont even know why i'm arguing with "both" of you sad cunts

5% lol you are retarded. I took 500 mg test and 500 mast and 3 months later I started cruising and cutting cause I started being ridiculously big strong and trust me my diet was ''okay'' and I took drugs and alcohol every weekend. Routine and diet are important but gear is like 60%.

How much does he bench?

Fuck all when he's off cycle

Don't need too I am 6'4 lel and I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me. Everywhere I go I feel like a god because I tower over everyone, and everytime a cute girl ask me my height they always cream their panties when I give them my answer.
Manlets are just that almost-men not real men. Being a manlet in itself proves you are inferior even biologically. Women HATE manlets way more then the average Veeky Forums poster. The sad fact is women want men to fuck and procreate with not almost-men.

>Women HATE manlets way more then the average Veeky Forums poster

that's why i see more manlets with gfs than taller guys everywhere i go

Oh boy this excuse again
>Yea...yeah I know a guy whos 5'2 and he fucks all the ladys. Mhhhmmm and all the tall people I know a kissless virgins fuck tall people
Little people mad

having trouble reading i see from that height

Have any before test + mast pics?

I didn't start dyel remember?

The fact you don't believe me, makes my dick only harder. You only giving me MORE CREDITS.

If already shown my face, body and everything. AND YOU?!! NOTHING. But why oh why do you ask? perhaps.... BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF. So you hate on superior people like me, to feel better about yourself. KEKEKEKE WHAT A BETA

This are my pre-roids pictures. Just before i started my first cycle.

You had already made it, why take steroids besides trying to look wet and oily all the time?

>pre-roids

its called bigorexia
look it up hombre

Doesn't make sense you were already ripped. Won't you lose most of your gains if/when you stop steroids?

masT, more like faggot

Stats

6'4
18yrs

Weight 199lbs

Arms 17" (short bicep insertion, high peak)

225x10 bench
315x1 squat (long ass legs, idk my squat is just ass)
375x6 deadlift

Lifting for almost 2 years

Will get shredded for the first time of my life for the summer

props to you for being stronger than you look

>fuck
>marry
>kill

go

1, 3 and 4 have a man face
I would kill them all

he's 6'4"
he is just as strong as he looks

Im fuckin 2 and Im marryin 3. I dont wanna kill anyone

PULL YOUR FUCKING PANTS FAGGOTS!! YOU PUBIC HAIR IS DISGUSTING

Nah, with great genetics and proper PCT you can keep the gains. MasT keeps 90% of his gains off cycle because the lucky bastard has nice genetics.

>Why take steroids

MasT has stated that it was because his he thought his traps were too small, and his back was too small.

See pic related

>BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF. So you hate on superior people like me, to feel better about yourself. KEKEKEKE WHAT A BETA

This is objectively correct and inarguable. The only people that try to tear down 'great' people are people insecure with themselves and their own accomplishments. Jealousy.

This is a bodybuilding board. MasT is the biggest one here. Therefor he is 'great'.

If you last out at him, you do nothing other than show your own inferiority complex.

Don't be threatened, jealous, anything by MasT, be inspired that you too can look like that one day with enough effort.

Or if you're unwilling to use gear, that you can look like his natty pics, or close to.

If you have nothing to be proud of in your life, at all, just bodybuilding, and you look at MasT and how much larger he is than you? Of course you will hate and be jealous.

Find something else in your life to take pride in too.

3 2 1 4

If you had the same genetics as me and you know you could get those results after 4 years training natty. Wouldn't you want to see where you can take it?

It's like when you're hungry and you have a pizza in front of you but you only eat one slice. You can just live with that and go one and not being satisfied. Or when you jack off but you just stop when you're a bout to cum. That's how i feel when i would stop at that level.

YOU EITHER GO ALL IN OR DONT START NOTHING

Makes sense. Not hating just didn't understand when he was already big. I know a guy who's on roids now and he looks oily all the time lmao.

Give this man a medal.

He converts everything into positivity. I like him

I LIKE HIM

masT the god of Veeky Forums

Appreciate it man. Not even 3 months in. Seeing results. Still small. Still dyel.

Growing every single day.

I'm giving it everything I got and I'm determined to give those natty pics of yours a run for their money some day.

Like I said, stick around Veeky Forums I wanna show you what I got in the years to come.

Lots of other anons you inspire are training hard and want to show you what we got in the years to come too.

Even the people that hate you gotta be motivated to show you up so you can expect a lot of mass monsters in the CBTs for years to come

nah, its not that, if he looked like Arnold he could talk that much shit but he looks like just another big guy and he thinks hes #1 in the world, thats why everyone on this board thinks hes a clown.

You look really good Bro. I haven't been on here in a couple of years because of the bucket of crabs mentality on this board and I came back because I've started lifting properly again, but it's nice to see someone not being autistic and listening to the negativity from the jealous babbys on this site