Tfw green eyes, never gonna make it

post eyes

Wait what's wrong with green eyes
Will I ever make it?

Green eyes mean not blue eyes, therefore not gonna make it.

Everybody says "I want a girl/boy with BLUE eyes", nofuckingbody likes green eyes. Green eyes are just a bit better than brown eyes, which are garbage.

>sharing an eye colour with 3% of the human population
>having the patriciam eye colour
>not having the dirt common meme eye colour """""blue"""""
>not having shit eyes

I dont see the problem

As a guy with green eyes i have met more girls who only want guys with brown eyes more often than blue eyes

I got Hazel eyes, will I make it?

Green eyes are the most rare, but i've received more compliments about my eyes than anyone i know (they're light blue / gray). Girls have said this type of stuff to my face:
>i could stare into your eyes forever
>oh my god your eyes are freaking me out
>etc.

I think green eyes are GOAT though. At least you don't have ass eyes

Light green or dark green?

It's not so much green vs blue, it's whether you have a light or dark shade of the color. Light green eyes look better than blue eyes, but blue eyes look better than dark green eyes and dark green eyes look better than brown eyes.

green is the rarest color in eyes.
Therefor green eyes are attractive

Green is the best. Blue is second and brown is not third because brown isn't on the list because it is literal genetic garbage.

>One change in this absolute trash existence
>All brown everything

Man green eyes look the best on women or men, count your blessings
Not to bitch, but not having shit eyes is actually white privilege

Ive met more women who want darker men than who want men with light features

I do live in sweden though, our women are strange and seem drawn to brown men

90% of the women you meet probably want men with fair features. It is simply the ones who don't who are vocal because they think it is notable

TFW I have cummed in green eyes and felt nothing.
green eyes = pump and dump

Grey is close second and hazel is third
Brown is shit shit fucking hate my life

That's some consolation, but women who have race fetishes (moreso outside their own race) are damaged. Not to sound PUA, but they're unstable. I feel bad for Sweden and Germany.
Again, not to just wallow in my own shit too much, but having colourful eyes/hair is aesthetically better.
W-we're all gonna make it though

>I'm not spam

IF it makes you feel any better, I'm an Arab and our women love white features I think most women are attracted to what's different

Well no, majority of the girls ive met want men with darker features
Ive met two in my life who wanted blone/blue eyed men, one who looked like absolute white trash shit and the other is basically a boy

All the most beautiful girls have been suckers for darker guys

shut the fuck brown means DOMINANT

No offence mate but it doesnt
All i want is a cute white girl to creampie but these girls just arent into it and i dont want any other type of girl either

>tfw my eyes are greenish/blue
>tfw I have yellow around my pupils too
Feels good man

>mom has blue eyes
>dad has brown eyes
>tfw i have brown eyes
WAKE ME UP

Genetics 101 user
Brown eyes are dominant, blue is recessive

Fuck you I thought my green eyes were my best feature, now I'm sad.

Pic related is my left eye

>green is the rarest color in eyes.

No.

Yeah, i know man. But if my dad was heterozygote, i could have blue eyes.

what are ass eyes?

Jesus fucking Christ, who cares what eye color you have?
Why do you all stress about genetics ffs? If they were such horrible traits you probably wouldn't exist in the first place.
Just play the fucking hand you're dealt and deal with it.
On a side note, I have green-brownish which seem to change color depending on lightning, i.e. usually green brown putrid color but under good lightning strong green

I do, as long as you don't have brown you're in the clear

So you ask every girl what they prefer? Most humans prefer fairer people. In nearly every culture

>tfw brown in the center but a greenish/blueish/greyish color on the outside depending on light
>tfw when asked what color my eyes are I say I dont know
>tfw someone said "I thought you had blue eyes?" in a disappointing tone even though she knew me for 3 years and we were fuck buddies for a while

How fucked am I?

I bet my fucking gains you actually have shit colored hazel eyes and just are trying to pass of as green.
I know like a shitton of people like this claiming they have green eyes.
Pro tip: You don't.

>tfw Blue eyed Masterrace

as a guy with blue eyes but 5.8 height i must confirm that i fucked a balerina her friend and a cheerleader in highschool only cuz money and blue eyes. never did sports but not fat either cuz ate only high quality stuff that you cant eat too much cuz costs shit ton. like caviar and wild animals meat

My coworker has the shittuest kind of blue eyes I have seen. The look like plastic.

what? green is the best color of them all. I dream about a shy qt 3.14 gf with green eyes and freckles, that would be heaven

If i had dark brown eyes i would probably just KMS

>dumped soda on a girl at a party over the summer 2 years ago
>school starts back up and I have class with her and she sits right behind me
>she looks into my eyes for a while and tells me they're really pretty
I love having dark blue eyes.

In broad day light,light brown eyez are hipnotic,feels good.

>dumping soda

Where's the beer you high school fuck boy lol

it's the rarest of the actual colors (blue, grey, green, brown and dark brown)

there are other weird 'colors' that are very uncommon but they're just some mutation off of one of the above

But green is the best and (i think) most rare eye colour

Got one light green/grey eye and one light green/blue with small spots of grey.
Girl literally go crazy for my eyes.
Home in a few hours if the thread is still alive I'll post a pic.
Get compliments all day every day about them.
These god-tier eyes have literally helped me to hook up with 9' and 10's. Also get a shitload of tinder matches just for my eyes.

>tfw white, 6'2"and have blue eyes

feelsgoodman.jpg

Green eyes are good tho
Have light green eyes with flicks of gold through both, girls usually tell me my eyes are really good

>tfw mixed race, 5'9" and brown eyes, my grandmother was Ukrainian and had eyes browner than mine literally the worst Slavic genes

>dad has unique green eyes
>mfw born with boring brown eyes

FUCK MY LIFE

It was a birthday party at her parents house and a lot of her family were there

Yeah, just like pic related. He has green eyes, and will never make it. Women will never find him attractive.

The fact is, you dont want to make it because you know you are a failure. You are searching for the most insignificant excuses as to why you wont make it to justify being a failure.

Really? You think having green eyes holds you back? You should really be killed.

>mfw poo dark eyes

Thanks for another insecurity desu

Green eyes are basically blue eyes with a little bit of pigmentation. Muddied like taking a shit in a pure crystal-clear spring. Brown eyes are what rivers in India look like.

t. green eyes

I have brown eyes. I don't care because I'm not an insecure shit and due to me being half-black, I would not look good in colored contacts.

Eye color is way more complex than that. Hell nearly all genetics is more complex than the stupid 2x2 punnett square they make you do

I have grey eyes
Mother is brown
Father is brown
Brother is brown
Sister is brown
Grandparents both side are brown
Out of everyone in my immediate family, only my uncle mother side has blue eyes

FUCK

are you me? I always have to say I don't know too. Out of light they look dark green, in light they look gray. they're not really hazel either though

>mom and grandma have light blue eyes
>dad has hazel eyes
>grandpa has dark green eyes
>aunt has grey eyes
>tfw i'm stuck with dark brown eyes

JUST

They still prefer blue eyes.
They just want dark eyebrows and dark straight hair and thick short beard.
And manly jaws with a straight nose.
Broad shoulders etc.

Masculinity

idk famalam i have green eyes and get a lot of compliments on em from girls. then again im in one of the most asian neighborhoods in canada

You're handsome, bitch. Why are people so insecure on a fitness board? Get swole and you'll look even MORE handsome.

Green is also the color of diarrhea in cartoons,user.

That isn't you

>Both of my brothers have beautiful light-green eyes
>I'm stuck with hazel eyes that only look green in certain lighting/close up.
Time to die

girls have walked up to you and said "etc."
how does it feel to have made it

'Dark' does not mean dark skin it means dark hair and features. You actually think women are lusting over blacks and pakis? Lmao

how bizarre

>dad has brown eyes
>all my siblings have brown eyes
>pretty much everyone else in my family has blue eyes
>mom has hazel eyes
>I have hazel eyes

could be worse.

Brown eyes are the color of shit = ass eyes

You faggots will find a reason to be insecure about anything

obviously

>brown eyes
>received countless compliments from girls (friends, gfs and strangers) about my eyes

I can't believe some of the shit you guys worry about. Eyes are important because you can tell a lot from them but as long as they show you are kind, happy and (most importantly) confident then it doesn't even matter about colour. Just be happy and comfortable with yourself and you immediately become way more attractive. Sheesh.

>Eyes are important because you can tell a lot from them
Are you a middle aged woman?

I just mean you can tell whether they are happy, healthy, optimistic, confident, etc. Not read their past or some shit or whatever you are implying.

Ah right, my bad friend

>brown eyes
>received countless compliments
Theres no need to lie on the internet, friendo. Brown eyes are shit tier and light eyes are objectively the most attractive. This is not up for debate, so spout your delusional bullshit somewhere else.

No, amber eyes do

oh boy a new autistic meme to neurotically obsess over

>I do live in sweden though, our women are strange and seem drawn to brown men

so the memes are real

>mom has brown eyes
>dad has brown eyes
>I'm born with shitty blue eyes
feelsbadman.jpg

I have blue/white eyes

I have dark brown eyes and pretty much black hair and facial hair, 8/8 women I slept with told me they were attracted to me because I look "dark and dangerous" so there is still chance for you to make it.

My eye color is basically black and I've always liked it. I don't really think blue eyes are an advantage for men really. Even if they are that doesn't make other colors appalling. If you dont have a gf chances are it's not because of your eye color but something else.

Congrats, you're a fetish for experimenting college sluts. It's good for you but it will fade and you will likely marry a shitskin skank who got bukkaked by chads

>this guy
>being this insecure

>pepe is green
>eye is green
>already make it