>Tattoos aren't aesthetic

Veeky Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

valleylandalliance.org/PsychVidcast/Blogs/2014-02-16.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll keep my bigboy job thanks.

LMAO

>Not working in a laid back office

Excuse me, but how do tattoos impede you from getting a job as long as you don't gen anything on your face, neck or hands? I mean, you can always just cover it with a dress shirt.

Tattoos are for retarded faggots

Funny how you phaggots hate tattoos, brosplits etc yet idolize Zyzz

Really makes you think

Why is Veeky Forums generally against tattoos? I mean if you're a retard and get something generic you'll hate it.
But if you put some thought into it and pay a good artist, it can look good and be an interesting story to share with chicks.

It's a personal thing. However, it will start looking like shit when you get older. Also, Getting one where you can't hide it with a shirt, is fucking retarded.

I think it's dumb to get one, but each to his own.

only idiots idolize this shitstain

People who get tattoos suffer from severe insecurity and child abuse. They are pathetic and lowly people.

so so mad

I'm a concrete finisher with many tattoos, what job do you have that's keeping you from having them?

>start looking like shit when you're older
But so the most elderly people without tattoos. Besides you can always go in and get the ink redone or do a cover-up if you've changed your opinion.

Kek, this old chestnut. Everyone thinks their tattoo, no matter how generic, has some deep meaning to them.

They're a fucking fashion accessory, in the early 2000s it was tribal tattoos, in 2010s it was American traditional and now it's like watercolor/black and grey.

Wow a heart with "family" written in sanscrip with thorns around it and a dove. Tell me about how it symbolizes your love for your family despite having a rough upbringing and how you've used that to motivate you to become a better person.... so deep!

Those tattoos look like shit on them to be honesty family. Even tribal tattoo dudes look better.

those guys are proof roids make you look ridiculous

Guys with tattoos narrow their field alot, but access a narrow field of girls who only fuck guys who have tattoos
So you cut off chances entirely to have a chance with some, its a diffrent way of life and depending on what type of girl you want it might be adviseable to get a tattoo
>inb4 grill tattoos
Girls can do whatever the fuck they want, tattoos and piercings all over the face and still get dick from several 9/10s on a regular basis so who fucking cares about tattos on chicks

Tattoos is linked to shitty behavior.

valleylandalliance.org/PsychVidcast/Blogs/2014-02-16.pdf

>The few who idolized a steroid using faggot and posts him all the time represents all of Veeky Forums

and shitty behavior is linked with getting more pussy
They get turned on by low IQ/inhibition dark triad men
tattoo is indicative of low iq, why is why women love them

Which leads to shitty kids who make the same shitty choices and more strain on welfare services that is hanging on by a thread. Congrats, you just proved me right.

>I'm blue collar with many tattoos

Impressive

whats wrong with working a profession that is blue collar annon? are you better because you work a sedientary job (idk if i spelled it right).

Yes. Should've studied harder. The world needs ditch diggers though.

for someone valuing education so much you seem pretty ignorant you sad fuck.

i hope you enjoy sitting in your cubicle for 9 hours a day with no self fullfilment user

In comparison to "finishing concrete" - yes, it is.

>Tattoos aren't fitness reIated and thread gets saged and repoted

OP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>ink tatoos...

>permanent tattoos

Tats can be nice but you better know what the fuck you want and you better have a good artist

>tfw I had the 14 words tatooined but now I have this black girl I really want to marry
What the fuck should I do, brahs?

5x5 kill yourself and get plenty of sleep

These guys look like huge fags. They look like women who do the makeup and the presentation. No functional strength 0/10

In modern society this is hardly the case. Tons of doctors, surgeons, engineers, and more have tattoos. Albeit they don't have them in ridiculous places such as their face but many do have them and are successful. General rule of thumb: don't get anything thank can't be covered up.

tattoos are newvr nice they ruin your natural body aesthetic

t. careerlet

>getting tattoos to look good by other people's standards
You're doing it wrong. I'm getting a big ass Virgin Mary on my back and I couldn't care less when my friends told me it will look bad.