I'm a black fembot that needs to lose 50-60 pounds and I'm tired of being fat

I'm a black fembot that needs to lose 50-60 pounds and I'm tired of being fat
I could be somewhat attractive if I lost enough weight since my face is kinda cute
What do i do?

Read the sticky, nignog.

Sticky icky icky, newfag

Post picture of body and face so we can get specific

Sticky icky
Eat more greens, less carbs. If you're coming off the couch, just start walking more. If you're a weebot, download Stepmania and shadow some eurobeat.

Realize that this is going to take at least 2 years to do healthily and that your relationship to food will change.

>black fembot
>since my face is kinda cute
Pick 1 (!ONE!) and ONLY 1 (!ONE!)

Stick to watermelon skip the chicken and grape drink

Why is anything but my stats needed?
FUCK OFF

>since my face is kinda cute
said every hamplanet on the planet

drink shit ton of water, cut out just about all added sugar, read the sticky, gets some cardio daily

ezpz lemon squeezy

you're probably a fat piece of living lard, that thinks 'real women have curves', but 'real women' in your definition are 200 pounds overweight

Yeah that's sooo easy

Uh, no... If I'm saying I'm fat and want to lose weight, what's the point of your comment?

what are you expecting here? some user selling you some magic device that's gonna make you lose weight?

i mean i would like to have a child with a brown girl but the kid would not resemble me at all

It is actually.
It only takes time and patience, and it is worthy of it and more. You will find it hard to gain weight after being through it.

>Black fembot trying to lose weight
F R A N C E
R
A
N
C
E

C A P E T O W N
A
P
E
T
O
W
N

how do you figure

A F R I C A
F
R
I
C
A

If you think it's too hard and don't want to put in the effort and time, then you don't deserve it.
At least go on a diet.

we like you the way you are Haydee

It's a crap shoot who they'll look like. Raise your chances by having lots of kids. :^)

back to /pol/ cuck

Read the sticky you dumb ape

I want to do maybe alternate fasting days or 1200/500 alternating days.

>not drinking and eating 500kg of suar per day
>walking acouple of steps per day

>yeah that's sooo easy

If this is already too hard for you, you should probably just hang yourself you fucking weak pathetic piece of shit

OP, you've gotta stay active and eat less over a long period of time.

Try making lunch your biggest meal of the day, which should be around when you're most active. Don't skip breakfast, but try putting it off for an hour or so after you wake up. Try stretching and doing some light cardio in the morning before you eat. Other than that, lift weights a few days a week, run or swim or cycle once a few times a week, and try to cut down on snacking.

There's no secret.

this

With fasting days , you will feel like you have to suffer to lose weight, which is not true.
I mean, you can do it anyways and it will work, if you are up to it.
Look for what are you more comfortable with.

OP, 2 grams of DNP. Guaranteed results

you mean death
thanks idiot

Unrelated but,

what happened to the DNP general?
Was pretty jokes t b h

Fuck off, nigger

Just eat less you dumb cow. God I hate these threads. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.

They all dead

So fasting or alternating restricting days isn't eating less? Please go

You don't need some fancy meme schedule to eat less. Put down your god damn fork and move more. Neck yourself

Eating less is what? Eating 100 calories less? 200? FUCK OFF

He's right tho. Just take it in small incremental steps. The problem is that people get this idea that they have to quit cold turkey. While that may work for a relatively small minority, it requires far more discipline than most are capable of, and in the long run, a lot of them burn out after making it.

Just cut some sugary snacks here and there every week until you don't have any cravings for them anymore. Once that's done, then refer to the sticky again, and keep cutting until you're satisfied, or want to develop a better body.

You lose the weight bruh, Just eat less food, drink more water, exercise a bit.

Literally fucking just eat less than what you are. God fucking damn you niggers are dumb

>buy food scale (unless you already have a weed scale)
>Calculate tdee
>use scale and myfitnesspal to count calories of everything you eat
>eat 300-500 under tdee every day, no exceptions for 6 months.

Post results on Veeky Forums along with links to nudes.

>Defending women on Korean basket weaving
>Cuck
Pick both