Any fatties here trying to get fit? Or fatties who made it...

Any fatties here trying to get fit? Or fatties who made it? It's hard as hell to lose weight when you smoke a shit ton of pot like me.

I try to drink water/diet drinks to satisfy my hunger but I always end up pigging out. How does one prevent this?

Change your mindset: remember that pot is for degenerates and you are working to not be one.

how do i do that? any books or vids on the subjetc?

Sorry, do you know the movie cliche? "You have to find it in yourself"? That is all there is.

.Protein is what's filling

5'9" Fatty here. Started 3 months ago at 242lbs and couldn't do 5 push-ups. Down to 220 and able to do a pull up first time in my life.

Keep at it, user. Also smoke less weed

Started in April. Down 16 kg since then. Probably like 25 from my heaviest, but I didn't have a scale back then. I know that's slow, but I had no clue about anything which is fitness and diet related. Had I known what I know now, I would be at my goal already. If only I had discovered this board and the sticky earlier.

I'm on course to get both under 100 kg and out of obese territory in the next 2 weeks. Feels great man. I look more like an obside down triangle instead of a wide rectangle now and I can see my cheekbones for the first time. Plus muscles are starting to show.

Keep at it, OP. And kick the weed if it keeps you down.

You gotta make lifestyle changes.

Start eating healthier. Build healthy eating as a habit. This will take weeks, months really, but it's worth it.

IF you keep smoking weed, do it occasionally. Like drinking. Maybe visit Amsterdam a couple weeks a year to get it out of your system or something.

I'm down 12 kg (went from 94 to 82) but I still have to drop another 8 to get into a "normal" weight category.

People tell you lifting will help you lose weight, but be careful, lifting heavy on a cut is actually quite draining, at least for me it has been.

Good luck!

ex fatty here
finding a gf helped me losing weight, she always kept me motivated and gave sex as reward
good luck op

Ex fatty here.

What really helped me to lose weight was brushing my teeth religiously before every meal. Most stuff would taste like shit and i'd lose some appetite.

can confirm
finding a gf helps, gl op

6ft/200lbs user here. I've started five months ago, got my bench to 155 and my squat to 185, and I'm noticing muscle for the first time in my life. If I could just will myself into eating healthy for a few months and lose about 20lbs I'd be a happy man.

I was 119kg, lost 35kg (77 pounds) in 5 months by cutting simple carbs + walking 5 days a week for 90 minutes. No rice, no pasta, no soda, no refined sugar.

First week was a nightmare, then it became super easy.

9 years later I had gained ~18kg from stopping walking and going back to eating bread every day, so I decided to lose fat and gain muscle. I'm now 84kg with no love handles and with defines muscle I never had.

This time I did it simply by exercising hard and eating wathever I wanted, as long as it was within my macros. It's very easy to mantaining, as I get no cravings, can eat tasty food of any kind and execising is awesome. I workout 6 days a week.

When I graduated from high school I was a 5'9, 235 lb fat fat. With a little knowledge from Veeky Forums, some motivation from zyzz, and a new labor job I got down to 165 in about a year. All that time I smoked. Weed has been a part of my life since, and while I know it's caused me a little extra anxiety and other mild inconveniences, i think that it's "benefits" help me more than it hurts.
But as a fatty you have to watch the munchies, as they will slow your progress. Drink tons of water because of how dry your mouth will be, that will help with the munchies. If you have to eat, get some dry cheerios or find some healthier munch alternatives. At the end of the day and know that my habit is degenerate, and the smoke is probably killing my lungs, but it beats drinking and sure as hell beats being sober. Keep drinking the water and try to better your diet. Don't be upset if you don't see results as fast since you aren't going to following things as strictly as the other apes on this Tibetan yak shaving discussion circle.

Went from 105kg fat to 72kg skinnyfat (185 cm), my life changed and improved dramatically in almost every way.

Now I've slowly got to 80kg again and I feel like I have forgotten self control. Despite lifting I still look like shit, my belly and moobs are as disgusting as ever.

What worked for me was in October I looked at myself in a full body mirror naked, I was 6'3"(190cm) and 290lbs(131.5kg). I was so disgusted with myself that I'm down to 275lbs(125kg) so far. When I feel tempted to pig out I just remember how I felt that moment I decided enough was enough and it gives me the willpower I need.

>sex as a reward
>being this beta

You're the only one who can do it.

Now get the fuck out until you're not a fatass anymore.

Fellow fatty, 270 lbs 5'11 down from 310. It's hard to start around the holidays, if you have family that likes to gather, but start by eating less. Eat the same shit you normally do, but eat less of that shit, and start running/hitting the gym. Don't be like those keto memesters and drop all the weight you want without touching weights. You will look shitty. Better to slowly, reliably lose weight and gain muscle than to drop in 6 months.

>It's hard as hell to lose weight when you smoke a shit ton of pot like me.
So you've already figured out a huge problem; take steps to drop weed consumption on regular basis.

>tfw no dominating gf to reward your workouts by allowing you to orgasm
why even live

Used to weigh 110kg(250ish lbs), now 80kg (179lbs), and you know what, dude? Smoke less pot. Honestly, I tried doing what you're currently trying; to attempt to smoke pot without pigging out, but it's way easier to just go easy on the pot. Also, smoke after stores close and don't store snacks/sweets and shit in the house. Sometimes I'll snack on fruit otr something, which is at the very least way less bad than snacking on chips/crisps.

I'm 6'2 and weighed 212 pounds, skinny fat.

Started a diet and exercise regime 2 weeks ago, I've lost 8 pounds, I'm 204 pounds now, going to keep going until I get to 170 pounds, then I'm going to started lifting, I want to keep track of the fat I'm losing, and it's hard to do that when you're gaining muscle.

5'10", 180lbs down from 280 at my largest this time last year. I've only drank water 99% of the time the past year except the rare occasion once or twice a month. Also just obvious diet shit like don't eat like garbage, small portions, don't use ketchup or other shitty dips. I primarily just use mustard for a lot of the shit i eat or nothing for dipping at all.

I won't lie and say its easy. I started out doing an hour of cardio a day 7 days a week and when i got down to 200 i switched to 30 minutes a day 6 days a week at a faster pace. I don't lift so if you want muscle tone i'm clueless when it comes to that.