Never lifted before and i cant keep with the terminologys like OHP and 1pl8, pls send the glossary

Never lifted before and i cant keep with the terminologys like OHP and 1pl8, pls send the glossary.

Man, those fucking retards. I don't hate them, but their parents, by wasting resources on this shit and claiming they are "angels".

OHP means over-head press, one of the main compound lifts

pl8 means plate, so a set of 45lb plates. so 1pl8 is 135 pounds, 2pl8 is 225, 3pl8 is 315, etc.

Squat = Squat
DL/Diddys/Dillydies/Didlydigaridoos = Deadlifts
OHP = Overhead press
1pl8 = one plate = 45lbs/20kg plate

Anything specific you don't understand ?

read the sticky and lurk moar

>didlydigaridoos

le edge

they should be put out of their misery man, or should of been aborted at the very least.

To think that they could be put to good use as dog food makes me angry. Instead they are kept "alive."

>edge
Yeah, because keeping your kids up as plants, most likely supported by the govt and begging or attention is doing anyone good.

>1pl8 = one plate = 45lbs/20kg plate

1pl8 is a barbell with one plate one both sides: 60kg.

it's true. i kind of get the parents. it's hard to abort and kill your own child but they should be thinking about them not themselves. these kids have no future and will always be dependent on someone else. what kind of life is that?

Both of you are right, the first user said the weight of the plate itself. But yes, one who lifts one plate is doing what you said.

damn, i was always lifting with plates only on one side

i dont understand how it wasnt picked up on the ultrasound, unless the hippy parents knew and kept them anyway...

>counting the bar

>tfw OHP is so hard for me
>tfw can barley do 4x8 @ 25lbs pl8

why is ohp so hard lads?

Lurk more you faggot

you don't say 25lbs pl8
that's retarded
and it just is, it's better to do with good form but low weight rather than send your lower back to snap city

height and weight? I started lifting with 33lbs on each side

(you)

you gotta surprise the muscles for full hypertrophy

The same dilemma your parents have.

Your power levels are showing, memelords.