Tinder/sexual health

Tinder / sexual health general

>matched with pic related
>She's 32 and I'm 19
>We chat for a while and we decide that we should see each other
>8pm at her place on tuesday

So my goal is obviously to have a ONS or try to keep her as a fuck buddy, but I've only been with girls younger than me, any ideas on what I should do and how to act when I'm with someone 13 years older?

Dubs and op dies in his sleep tonight

FUGGGGGGGGGG

hory shiettttttttttttttttt

Win
RIP OP

well RIP me

F

F

Goodnight, sweet prince

just ask her about herself, what she does, etc., women of all ages love to talk about themselves

be confident, no difference

Dubs confirm!

Illuminati confirmed

Keep reminding her how old she is and that youre 19, she will like it and get off on the age difference

Witnessed!

First post is best post.

Checked

Trips and op is saved

Ignoring the repeating digits autism, she wants you to act 19. That's why she agreed to meet with you. She does not want a 19 year old to try and act like a 30 something year old. She's sick of them... which is why she matched you

you tried, and failed

nice knowing you op

Wow goals

I am 25 and had sex with a 19 year old and pretty much only date younger guys. Younger guys are so hot.

Just act your age, be yourself, a 19 year old. I am serious. If she is like me just the fact that you are 19 is already a huge turn on. If you suck at sex it is ok, she will be prepared for it. She just wants to have sex with a young guy.

Do not ask for who the bell tolls, OP.

THAT'S A MAN BABY

>budget ScarJo

Also trips to save OP

Exactly this, older guys are boring and serious. She obviously wants a cute energetic 19 year old.

>They're sick of her... which is why she matched you
Fixed

Yeah that's my thinking as well, just gotta be casual I guess.

You might be on to something here.

Never sun shall that morrow see.

DUBS AND OP IS SAVED

>budget scarjo

are you out of your fucking mind?

If you're meeting at hers she just wants sex and is not interested in your personalty, save from checking if you are autistic or not.
Just B.E. yourself.

Tbh made really good friend with this 28 year old girl when I was 18, she was still in college total pot smoker tier failure, but she was hot as hell. In that skinny, white, european sort of way. Big nose that was still cute, bleached silver white hair, and the prettiest blue eyes. She had a boyfriend but he was such a failure. I didnt have much going on in my life but I think my potential is what turned her on. Anyway, treat her as if she was your cohort, your equal, but be sure to listen to her, she has a lot more worth saying than you at that age (or so she believes). It's really not hard, older women into younger guys are usually freaks anyway so don't overthink it.

Singles and OP is saved ;_;

stop trying to save him, his soul already belongs to satan

I second this, and I have a hidden talent for spotting this kind of shit

Guys how do I into sexting?
What should I say?
Gimme some lines please

TRIPS OF TRUTH, WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

JUST

wanna smash? anything else is just timewasting/smalltalk

Send dicpic

Prepare your boipucci for a ravaging breh. That ain't no ordinary 'female'.

daddy o wanna i wanna fucking spank you little slut and jam his dick so far down your throat the only thing youl be eating is hot waffles bitch

>Autistic faiIed pick up stories
>Random garbage posting
>Non fitness reIated thread

Saged, repoted.

>pretend she isn't older
>try not to look too shocked/disappointed when you realize your dick may as well be in a paper bag caught in the wind

>>pretend she isn't older
Sure thing
>>try not to look too shocked/disappointed when you realize your dick may as well be in a paper bag caught in the wind
kek

>tfw no MILF mommy slam

"she"

if she wanted someone that knew what theyr doing she wouldn't matched a 19 yea old so just come to her place and let her lead you on or if she legitimately expect you to initiate anything shes probably crazy which may also be the case eighter way just take it chill and smile blablablalbbalblablbalbl

op is going to get raped and murdered by a tranny

dude, she's 32.
She knows what she wants, she'll lead.
And she definitely doesn't want a relationship with you
>I'm 32 myself

Just don't be an aspie.

I'm scared now.

Thank god I don't believe in meme magic

I met my current girlfriend of 29 at the gym, I was 20 years old at the time. We fell in love and it's been the best relationship I've been in.

Some girls just cream for younger looking guys and if you don't act like a total immature retard and can hold your own you will be good.

This is not a good idea

>Salty Virgin detected

20 years is the perfect age for a man you the body and face is alkoust fully developed and your still young and energetic the problem is most are still to immature at that age

a man with the maturity of a 30 year old and body and face of a 20 year old is physical and mental perfection transcending gender and cultural preferences entirely its like being a good(this only aplles to chads ofc)

how tall are you?

184cm, no idea in burgerheight