Fat people

i know youre lurking

>lurking

thats like 60% of the people posting.

6ft 200lbs probably around 20% BF reporting in, whats crackin?

Fuck you im trying to better myself.

Same boat here. It would be smooth sailing if I just had the willpower to deny myself so much sugar.

your OP is a fat lurker faggot aswell.
op here....

get the fuck out of her you arent even fat

Well how fat are you cunts then?
Sorry I'm not beached level fat yet yeesh

6ft 260lbs

6'1", 345lbs. Around 40% bf.

5'8"
218 pounds
howdy Veeky Forums,Ive lost 50 pounds with this board desu.

ive lost like 15 pounds not much but its a start

5'11 90kg. I think around 30% BF.

5'9, 188lbs today. Really skinnyfat. Lost 40 pounds with the board.

5'11 270 here. Someone please kill me.

182 cm, 118 KG reporting in

I ate beer nachos todays

wazzaaaap

listen up fat asses we cant give up i made this thread in the hope of us motivating each other

A hamplanet thread

Lmao im crying

I'm 6'3 and 255 (was 290 3 months ago).
If I can do this, so can you boys.

We're all gonna make it
:^)

5'11", 215lbs, 27% BF

Just kill me now.

I'm trying to get notfat.

I'm en route from hamplanet to earth.

Recovering fatfuck here, since thanksgiving gained 5lbs feel like shit

Started around 350 and currently down to 285. Long way to go but seeing the progress so far I know I'm capable and that it's worth it. Didn't celebrate Thanksgiving because of work but it all works out about the same. Will never make it because I'm a freak but at least I won't be held back by hundreds of pounds of fat. Thanks fit

That's impressive.
I'm down from 308 to 254 since September.
Not noticing any physical difference, but my jeans are looser and I can climb stairs easier.

started a diet on march and lost around 60 lbs by july (333 to 270), that's good but the problem is that i've literally stayed the same weight since then, i've been using the excuse "welp at least i'm not gaining weight so that's good right?"and cheating on my diet every 2 or 3 days.

Recently started a hard cut that will last a month (srry brehs got family and i can't really miss the holidays) that will hopefully get me to be 250 by January.

wish me lucks brehs, i really want to hit the -100lbs mark by march

Yeah I had to buy new cloths recently because I looked like I was wearing sheets everything fit so poorly. The general health gains have been awesome. A lot more motivation to get out of bed and the morning and get going. I also used to feel like shit 24/7 always tired and foggy.

I just wanna be 200 already ;_;

That's very nice. Keep it up!

dreamerbulk here , 5'10 220 lb, closing in on 3 plate bench 5 plate deadlift

Fatty here, what are your strategies to lose weight? I'm talking food, water, mental, physical, the whole deal.

That awsume!

Keep it up!

that's old, you have about 180 years to go!

You can make it brah. I used to be 230, but I'm 165 now.

What's good? Got the motivation to start eating right and work out thanks to this board.

Thanks for teaching me it's better to get ripped than die mirin', fuckers

Pull no punches, and if you don't test something past the point where it could be placebo you didn't try.

Fucking holidays ruining everything.

Should I focus on cardio or lifting weights?

why?
christmas is only one day

doing good bro. Make sure you do compounds as soon as you start lifting. You can make noob gains on meme isolation exercises but do it right.
I'm about as fat as you but it's mostly in my gut

I'm too embarassed to go to the gym at the moment. I know it's the right thing to do, but I don't know shit. I look at these guides online and it seems easy, but my spaghetti is going to fall out of my pockets if I actually go in and look like a fool when I forget everything about form and what the different exercises are.

Thanks though, bruh. We're gonna make it.

just go early in the morning when there are hardly any people there. put notes on your phone and read them while in gym

Please respond.

you have gyno, sorry friend

if you only have time for one thing then weights will give you much better results otherwise you can also do some cardio after lifting

180cm/115kg (5'10 and 255-ish lbs)

Been 128kg but just have 0 fucking motivation so been around the same weight for a year.

Not that guy, but after?
I do a short jog around before hitting the gym. Is that bad? (I also bike on my non-lift days)

Yep. Shit sucks. May as well look good everywhere but my bitchtits, though.

Master race reporting in 320 6'3, what it do?

warming up doing some light cardio is fine don't worry about it

Who is the fattest person on Veeky Forums

Yeah, fat guy here.

Starting stats:

6'3"
356lbs

Currently at 329 lbs after four weeks. Doing IF 16/8, will probably switch to 20/4 now that I'm used to it. Wife has been supportive, which really helps.

5'3 and down to 200 lbs from once being over 350. I've been slacking a lot lately and psyching myself out, but I'm ready to get over it and work harder.

It's probably not that bad. You most likely consumed so many carbs and salty foods that it'll slowly fall back off as your body deals with it. People get so worked up over it that I think the best thing is to just continue eating right and don't look at the scale when the holiday hits.

keep it going breh

dude i ate a shit ton of candy bars and brownies and gained 1.8 pounds by friday morning, down to wednesday weight today at 263.2. one day out of 356 can be quicly undone.

sooner you start some restistance training the better, but you also have to be safe with your form, which can be difficult like it was for me considering size of thighs, and stomach

down from 427 to 263.2 today. maintenance day, and then back to the grind. 1700 calories a day, with strong lifts 3 days a week, i finish off each workout with 50 pound dumbbell farmer walks

Isley

I know that feel bro.

Those arms and calves are gonna be doooope. Keep going.

im actually slightly scared of losing weight cuz i believe my body goal is unachievable because of my bones and the way my body is structured dafuq do i do

5'6 155 lbs reporting in

For everyone ITT, what is your maintenance, what are you setting your deificit at?

6'1 29/m 262 pounds, 2700 maintenace (sedentary) 1800 calories (900) deficit

1500 matinence, trying to stay at or below 1000 a day

I can post as former fatty

>be 6ft1 275 lbs
>lost almost 100 lbs in a year
>currently 185 lbs

Just lifted and ate a bit less than 2k kcal / day, it wasn't that hard to be honest. Sure you'd feel hungry going to bed sometimes but it would be fine since you'd fall asleep from working out anyway.

I would estimate that my maintenance is about 2200 kcal- which is what I am currently eating while lifting

you wont actually know until you cut a lot more weight. Lots of guys just have really shitty fat distribution. If you cant even see your abs, way to early to know if its real gyno. Keep moving forward.

I am this user
And I agree completely, I had pretty noticeable man tits before, but they have disappeared after cutting fat %

Everyone is different when it comes to fat, some guys get a chunky ass and thighs, some a gut, and guys like me get it on the hips and chest. Shit sucks but its our punishment for being fatties.

Just lose the weight and worry about aesthetics later

How.....
I was 6 ft and 250 lbs with 21%

>345 at 40%
You're trying to tell me your lean mass is 30 pounds below Kai Greene?

muscle is weight aswell

i know that feel user im afraid that when i lose the muffin tops will just be hard oddly large hip bones

mirrin

wtf how can this be a living creature?

5'4
211 lbs

Keep on having a problem with people telling me I look fine.

What's going on with that midsection??

Do either this or find a friend who works out, the swolest if possible. You'll then be protected by broscience and your newly acquired brofessor will make sure no spaghetti is spilled.

There not you, so they could give a fuck how you look.

My body is ruined from a lifetime of being a fatfuck. I don't know what you mean specifically.

I do have a really weird distribution of bodyfat. My ass is fucking gigantic and I keep a lot of weight around my waist as well.

2200 maintenance, I'm eating between 1500 and 1800, usually closer to the upper limit. Only have a little left to lose, I'll clean bulk after that.

No matter what bone structure you have, you'll still look better at low bodyfat%, so keep it up.

Femanon here. 5'1 and 160lbs, Not hamplanet size yet, naturally muscled in the core and lower body, but still more squish than I'd like.

I like this thread. Thank you fat guys. I hope it works out for you.

>fat people Anonymous

These are pretty much my stats. We're wider than we are taller, that's not a good look.

Keep working hard.

>naturally muscled
Delusional

5'4"
Was 226 when I started, but highest was 255.
186 right now. I had people tell me the same thing, but we both know it's not true.

I had to go into partial cocoon mode to get away from people trying to pressure me into eating more or telling me I don't need to lose any more. It's them trying to distract you from your goals because they don't like that you are changing yourself.

5'9 and 260 pounds reporting in.

Not all fat though. I have some killer thighs.

>itt: peanut butter bingers

unless you were super jacked, no you werent

thanks for the support man
user you have no idea how much i relate to that

fat body, reporting in.

im trying to muster up motivation to mae some lifestyle changes. i also want to fit into my old pants again.

5'1
about 200 lbs i believe. i could look way fatter, but this short asshole can wear this fat suit well.

6'6 360 pounds reporting in. I will probably be about net -35 pounds for the year thanks to getting back into some bad habits when I started working.

Does Hydroxycut or any other supplement meaningfully help?

Still a fat grill with 26-27 bmi, currently "acceptable" levels of fat. Tonight was the night I realised one of the factors of me becoming very obese, as I was on the receiving end of more male attention than I am used to. Last time I had attention was when boys in my high school would harass me because I was an early bloomer.
>inb4 attention whore
I'm as gay as your average Veeky Forums user, if I was into men I'd be drowning in dicks. How the fuck do you pull women when you know half the pua nonsense doesn't work?

what was the point of your post?

Also progress. 5'2" 189-143lb, still fat but I do have the body type to pull it off somewhat. Ultimately aiming for 120-125lb

I'm lurking.
I'm 6'4 275 lbs. I have very strong legs but weak back, skinny arms and visible ribcage.
I only have 5 lbs dumbbells at home. Are there any good low weight exercises if i only have this equipment?

>hat feel when you know you need to cut but you don't want to cause you feel like you're gonna be scrawny again