Goals

post your Veeky Forumsness and life goals here

> I want to hit 1/2/3/4 and then have time to cut by the summer

I'm at .75/1.5/2/3 right now so i think I can do it

Bigger calves, forearms, thick back. I want to bench 3 plates.

That's my immediate goals. I'll have to reassess once I get there. Was thinking I'd go on a cut after hitting 3 plates.

fgt

By when? Tell yourself a timeline. Write it down. Make it concrete. In the words of the great Tony Robbins:
>Goals are just dreams with a deadline.
Set a date and stick to it. Achieve it any means necessary.

Mine at the moment (I have more written down):
Buy a nice house by my birthday in March for my doggo and i.
Bench 300 by Valentine's day.
Survive until the new year, I'm gonna make it.

fuck

Get fit,
Read more,
Be happy.

Just to be safe...

Nice.

I want a gf

fuck this /b/ shit

Get back to where I was 2 years ago before I stopped running/gym because of allergy (couldnt breath properly). And I want to get nice job, move out and start my life.

fuck

please

lose this damn weight, carve some muscle, dress better, read more, study more, work hard.

memes

senpai

fuck you

kys
y
s

fuck u

1234 by the time i turn 20

11% bf for vacay in January would be killer

I want to be like gon-san.

The last time I had a GF, she was a morbidly obese tumblr freak that would threaten to kill herself in order to get me to comply with her wishes.

I never want to be in a position where I feel trapped like that again. I thought I could never do better than her. I don't want to end up dating someone that reprehensible again, and end up thinking, 'well, fuck me, she's the best I'm ever gonna get'.

Also, I don't want to be skinnyfat with visible manboobs.

I want to get my wisdom teeth out while I'm still on my mom's insurance. 2 years to go!

Become swole like fronk yong, and get a qt korean gf who would refer to me as "oppa fuck me"

My goal is to follow the path of Augusto Pinochet

I wanna reach my natty limit

calm down

Take Hannah on a date.

i fucked her already ;)

kike