Why does this nu male dyel have a gf and you don't Veeky Forums?

Why does this nu male dyel have a gf and you don't Veeky Forums?

>"FeeIs" garbage posting
>Stories that never happened
>Non fitness reIated thread

Saged, repoted :)

>tfw this guy plows that tight teenage poon every day

They're both damaged goods and Chad still fucks her

Imagine him eating her pussy, it would be like a giant pube-bush kek

Who the fuck is this?

this generations chad

Because I'm an independent man that don't need no woman

>He's never heard of Jimmy nu-tron

Simply because I fill the void of having crippling social anxiety paired with an overall beta attitude with lifting and my work schedule. It really helps with the loneliness.

Imagine having this as your son

he was raised by a single mother i bet. no sane man would let his son become that

U salty motherfuckers =^ )

Is he a youtuber? Is he Amish? What's the reason for that looks.

Im interested to see what the average Veeky Forums poster looks like.

I know most of you dont lift but i want to see how deep the well goes

Because he actually talked to a girl.

because she is dying

i would be surprised if he wasn't a mouthbreather.

You do realize that he's probably one of the so called "emotional bf", right?

He can probably talk to women. I can't

nice projecting there

>announcing reports

this may be his gf but sure as hell HE isnt fucking her

I just realized my friend looks like a stereotype of numale but he is the polar opposite of how they act.

>It's a Veeky Forums grasping at straws episode

Not fit related.
FUCK OFF!

Ive come to the conclusion that the only reason he is so famous is becuase he has gf

this faggot is back to force this shit meme

because less aggressive men are more reproductively successful. Everyone knows that. Big, scary men have to put more effort into appearing nice and non-threatening to attract a long-term relationship.

This. No evidence of anything. He just got a cute girl to pose with him.

Don't worry he not fucking her. He's letting tyrone fuck her cause he's a cuck like all numales

Yeah but what's his actual name you retard, everytime I ask you all just reply with memes like "jimmy nutron Xddddd"

ilikebumshaha on instagram

darium_x spotted

>start growing a beard
>really looks like pic
>told myself ill cut it on new years
>wake me up inside
this is pain

quirky weirdo XD

ill attempt to answer this on what little we know about him.

he has a clear personal style, as retarded as it may be, that hes not ashamed of afraid of publically,

he has the confidence to be himself and not give a fuck.

Does this guy know he's famous here? He only has like 200 Instagram followers.

He buys her stuff and pays her rent while she fucks some brown guys on the weekends in an "open relationship". That's how nu-male feminist relationships work.

I'm not that into "open relationships"
>You do realize that he's probably one of the so called "emotional bf
What the hell is that?

I do have a gf. But I'm thinking about dumping her because she keeps pissing me off.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
What is wrong with our generation? I'm 27 and literally 10 years ago you would have gotten your ass kicked for looking like this.

Is their a Nu male epidemic in your country. I haven't seen any around me.

They tend to be more common in major cities, in the wealthy parts

Please delete

True. Austin is full of them.

>this guy has a girlfriend
>i'm 180lbs, can bench 2pl8, am in the military, and am a kv

why even live.

He's also poor, both of them and they're trying to go on welfare while he lives off his mom.

what is kv?

Because he has a nu female dyel gf.

because he's confident in his numaledness.

Nothing else matters.

I saw some pants on head ridiculous idea from this American guy on my fb. He's making t-shirt with empowering women slogans. I have no idea what his end game is. He even made a post on his fb after trump won, saying he is offering a safe haven at his house for anyone that needs to talk.

Is getting a gf really THAT fucking hard for you guys? Every day there's threads like this. Getting a gf isn't fucking hard, you guys act like there's some sort of ancient secret technique. The trick is to not give a fuck and and don't be afraid of rejection. A gf isn't necessary in life and most of the time it's overrated when the bitch nags and nags you. Anyways tl:dr get money fuck bitches.

Are you gonna save her?

yes. because 10 years ago, you were in high school.

outside of high school, people act like adults and don't fight people unless the government tells them to.

you see, 27 year old that peaked in high school, people bang whoever they want. It happens all the time. When you lose your virginity, you'll understand.

His end game is getting sweet liberal pussy. He's playing them like a fiddle.

they both look like perfect teeth, they are just jewish shysters trying to get a quick buck.

Well at least I can drink myself to death with my $2k/month tax-free bill-free paycheck.

Kissless virgin, newfag

You're really projecting. The point of my post is that even ten years ago classic masculinity was still a thing.

I look like shit bcuz I'm new.

I can give you a photo if you really want.

Go look at CBT there are tons of shreded dudes.

Fuck we even have MasT, a stage ready bodybuilder on this board, except he dissapoints all of us because he won't compete and we can't cheer for Veeky Forums's finest

I dunno about this one this guy looks like a huge cuck I bet his son won't be his biologically

That doesn't sound reproductivley succesful to me

>What is wrong with our generation?
It's social engineering to reach equality. You cannot elevate the lowest to be equal with the best so you must bring the best down to the level of the lowest.

Whites must be brought down to the level of nonwhites. Men, especially white men, must be brought down to the level of women. This is happening through the process known as faggotization. It's a two pronged attack being both 'cultural' and biological.

pic fukken related

>16 fillings
>Abscessed tooth
Jesus Christ What kind of disgusting hygiene she must have. I wouldn't give just because I know she'll lose all her teeth in a few years any way and it's waste of money. Also shes a fucking pussy

Holy fuck you must be one hell of a beta faggot to blame TEH JOOS for your homosexuality.

Man the fuck up and break up with your /pol/ bf already.

Where the fuck do you think we are?

90% of this tibetan lawncare convocation is filled with kissless virgins, spooky skeletons, fat fucks, people who have literally never had friends outside of Veeky Forums, furries, dorks, oddballs, psycopaths, neets, or a combination of the above.

The following 10% are people who are actually putting in effort towards recovering from their shitty past and trying to make it.

>Because he has a nu female dyel gf.
/thread.

where the fuck did I ever mention "jews" you fucking faggot

>What the hell is that?
Whores have "physical bf" for sex and "emotional bf" for chat and occasional company.
I though it was a meme until I started to see they openly describe that on okcupid and tinder

t. Shekelstein

Except that isn't true. Baldness is in now. Beards are in now, when they weren't. Even hairy chests are in now, when it was shaved before.

The only difference is now the internet made it so that this shit wasn't a secret.

Your point is stupid and comes from a stupid place of jealousy of some kid on the internet.

What the fuck he's actually a real person??

t. Pic related

My standards are too high. I rather be single and masturbate, than to have the girl in the OP as a gf tbqh.

DELETE THOS RIGHT NOW
E
L
E
T
E

tfw you notice his hand, he is grabbing her by the pussy

>social engineering

the only people that can socially engineer are people that exist outside of humanity. Stop saying stupid shit. we're pack animals. We protect the pack. It's one of the biggest reasons we survived and prospered, except for intelligence. and guess what? being social animals made us evolve intelligence.

>This is happening through the process known as faggotization. It's a two pronged attack being both 'cultural' and biological.

see, this might be a good point, if human history didn't exist. All this shit your crying about? it's existed everywhere all the time. Literally every culture, every Empire, every nation, had this same discussion. It did not do impact anything. it was, at most, a footnote and interesting trivia.

If white people survive their men acting like bitches, then your culture is flawed and deserves to die. it's social engineering, bro.

And then you forget that it's also being more open for women to be more masculine. Even taking steroids is the norm in female circles. So the numbers equal out. and youre still being a pussy about it?

Women date betas. Get knocked up by alphas. Get used to it, bitches

Cinco Girlfriend™ when?

So, why the fuck would anyone be the emotional bf? Are they in the friendzone?

I would beat the fuck out of my son, then

You won't believe how many cuck-males the Western civilization has right now

Gotta remove those teeth

Because unlike most you faggots, he's got a personality and a sense of humor.

Still better than having a real gf

He sounds like a faget

>Unironically telling you how to be a faggot
>Humor
Yeah ok

I'm kinda to start to like him, I think i might grow a beard and start smooking weed

I'm ugly. I won't be posting feel threads otherwise. Also DYEL

the beard fad is over

I wouldn't want that girlfriend.

Pic related is more my speed.

contributing

Let me guess, you're some blanket tech that tells people he's in the military for props and is enraged when they are completely unfazed by it.

Girls dgaf what you do, it's how you make them feel and I'm guessing with you, all they feel is pity.

Your service was unwanted. Feel free to save on the VA costs with a 12 gauge pollack at any time.

Not even a military fag but vets absolutely deserve respect, especially if you yourselves had never even served

>nerds getting this buttblasted that I mention my occupation

kek

>Girl from gym.jpg

I went to KAB for 4 months, faggot

the fuck is kab

Kandahar Air Base

Thank you for your service as well bb ;)

Shave head and "beard", throw out glasses BOOM he's better looking than her.

draw him from memory Veeky Forums, no cheating