Qtddtot ?

Hey I have a question that you might know.

Are there any sites that still sell plain old caffeine powder ? (usa) It seems hard to find , what happened .

What do you guys use ?

Also qtddtot thread if that's something you do here

thanks

Rice, weigh it cooked or uncooked, with regard to the nutrional value? I've gotten a lot of different responses to this

Yes, recently bought some, just google it.

do you happen to remember what site ?

I did google and all the places that used to sell it don't now

Any recomendations or guides for kegels?

uncooked.. it bloats like shit when it absorbs water

I don't care about asthetics, I just want to stop being such a weakshit. High reps with lower weights or few reps with heavy weights?

Nice gains Pepe

How important is diet in the first 2 months of lifting?

The latter

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

latter is for strength, former is for hypertrophy. but you can do both because getting stronger is going to need accesory exercises.

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

Is it possible to make gains on my nipples? I'm a nipplet, I'm thinking that perhaps bench would be good for hypertrophy

I'm stuck on 32kg when I want to do dumbbells bench press. How do I improve my performance?

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gainz Peps, keep going.

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains Pepe!

But how do I actually get a bigger chest? Right now I'm just doing Bench Press and OHP for it, and some pushups every now and then.

My boyfriend is a DYEL and has a health problem (something about the spleen?) that prevents him from feeling tired- until it's too late and he ends up puking everywhere because his body got exhausted.
It's a legit thing, we went hiking one day and he kept insisting he was fine until late at night when he started puking his brains out and we had to call an ambulance.
Would like him to join me on some activities but have no idea what to suggest that wouldn't hurt him.
Also, he doesn't want to start lifting as he has bone/tendon pains and he's afraid it will get worse.
Any ideas?

Opinions on smith machine lunges? I'e been doing them after squats and they feel great, but I've seen some people here shitting on them.

Bestest most way to get my Mom to cook me food I can eat when Im on the go

nice gains, Pepe old lad

Leave the weak behind.

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

my protein powder I just bought has about the same consistency of flour, is this normal?

Other ones i've had were more like sugar

Lower weight and do more reps for some time. If you are not 100% sure that you have propper form, work on that. Figure out what your weak spot is, pecs, tris or delts? Do more work with hose.

The reason people hate it, is because of the restricted path of the bar. Do them with a barbell, and you will also be working your hips a lot for stabilization.

All of my proton powders have been basically the consistency of, you know, powder. I'd see granular consistency more of an issue than too fine grit.

Nice gains, Pepe!

What's with all you retards buying into this chain letter bullshit? What if I posted a shitty picture that said "quit your job and be a plumber or your mom will die in 5 years." Would all you dumbfucks become plumbers or what?

I dont think you grasp the level of autism which is present in this board.

Nice gains, Pepe!

Thanks. I'm focusing less on my triceps these days, I think it may be the reason. Still, it's frustrating to take such a step back.

Nice gains, Pepe!

jokes on you i dont have a job haha

Does anyone here live normally, or does Veeky Forums turn all you brainwashable fucks into autists with no sense of what women and the real world in general is like?

Dont think of it as a step back. You are not excercising, you are training. All sport involve training your weakest link. Soccer player does not see it as a defeat when they train specefic movements and tricks.

say goodbye to you gains, noob

No idea m8. I just come to force Trump memes.

what is a vocal minority?

Nice gains, Pepe!

My grip really struggles when I'm doing 90+ lb db shrugs, and I'm wondering how I can fix that. Do I need to be a pussy and get stupid lifting gloves or what?

how long do you run dnp, whats the price and how much fat are you expected to lose ?

uncooked, that goes with anything, if the package says for 100g it always refers to the state of the product b4 opening the packet. If it refers to anything else it will say so on the back (sometimes soups will have something like:"nutritional value for finished product")

Just lifted for the first time in six months due to a hernia. I was poor when I stopped lifting but I make good money now. Is there any supplements I can take to ease DOMS? Ive never researched it before because I never had money for any supps until recently .

How long does it take for "binge" weight to disappear? Two meals on Thanksgiving put the scale at 5 pounds over what it should be, but of course it's impossible to gain 5 pounds in one day. I've never binged before while losing weight.

is there any point on a vegan diet outside ethical reasons?
seems both sides have meme studies justifying their beliefs so I'm lost

desu I eat red meat once or twice a week(sometimes a month) and I've seen doctors saying those doses are fine
chicken I barely eat too, I mostly go for fish since I can get fresh fish of all kinds
I do love a cup of milk per day and eat cheese and eggs for breakfast

also is coffee good? I bought those machines that use grinded coffee and I love those big cups of coffee, they seem to be weaker unless I drop the whole package in there but its nice

Creatine helps Doms, and taking caffeine before working out will lessen the effects of em as well

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

Would this be a good routine for a beginner who needs to cut and not bulk?

Nice gains, Pepe!

I started SL and as I progressed I started feeling tiny back pain in squats, so I decided to stop and work on my form. Until I get the hang of the squat and DL, I'd like to know if there's a good routine that's more than 5 reps on each set.

What would happen if I did 4x10 on my main lifts, would I still progress? (taking in account I'm eating fine, sleeping fine and doing progressive overload)

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, pepe!

nice gains, pepe!

Nice gains, Kek

So in the sticky it says buying whey or casein protein doesn't matter. However, whenever I see a protein shake it's always whey. Goes for Veeky Forums as well, only whey protein powder is discussed. If it doesn't make a difference, why is every Veeky Forumsizen buying whey? Who's in the right here?

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains,Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

I was a former fatty at 110 kg and now I'm 62 kg at 5'9", but skinny fat, should I carry on cutting or lean bulk

Nice gains, Pepe!

Completed first day of SS. How much weight do I add to each lift on the next day? 10 lbs? 5lbs?

It doesn't matter that much. Whey is more common and usually cheaper
However it also has significantly higher leucine(an amino acid) content. This amino acid has been demonstrated as the most important one for muscle protein synthesis stimulation.

Nice gains, Pepe!

Seriously read the book

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

Thanks m8 already have both of those so I shouod be good.

nice gains, pepe

I'm not fishing for anything in particular but it'd be cool to get some feedback on my stats 1 month into starting strength.. Maybe just tell me what you notice. Yes, I know it's still early days.

6'2 175 lbs
75 OHP
115 BP
180 DL
190 Squat
All x5 reps

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

bump

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice Gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

Recommended workout routine for a grill?
I've been lifting for 3 months but now I won't have a PT so I need to start doing everything by myself. Is there a difference between exercises for a grill or I can just do the same routines from the sticky?

Also what are the best macros for cutting while sparring muscle. I absolutely hate cardio but I need to lose a ton of weight so I need to lose fat while building at least a bit of muscle. Don't want to just cut to oblivion and look just like a flaccid blob.
Thanks.

Best could be try to see from observation what are his limits and just do things before he reaches them, I guess.
What has the doctor said about that weird condition?

>05
I've done this for a few months as a beginner and made great gains. It gives you a great strength base. I added in some accesories after the main workouts though. You should be fine doing this on a cut

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice Gains, Pepe!

What's the best way to improve your VO2max? Would doing beep tests a couple times a week help increase it, or are there better routines?

2-4 weeks. i havent bought it in years but i paid like 50 cents per 250 mg capsule. i dosed 500 mg per day. how much weight you will lose depends on your ability to stick to a diet. it's REALLY fucking hard because you're basically short circuiting your mitrochondria so you blow glucose and glycogen like crazy. on 500 mg/day and a reasonable 500-750 cal/day deficit, you can hit 2-3 lbs/wk of fat loss. the people that claim 1 lb per day are playing with higher doses than id ever recommend.

fwiw i did 3 cycles of DNP, like 3 weeks long per cycle. i haven't seen an eye doctor but it MAY have damaged my eye sight. things aren't as in focus, and my night vision is shitty. of course my eyes were a little shitty before i ever did DNP... but DNP is documented to cause rapid onset of cataracts and loss of night vision.

needless to say, i dont use DNP anymore.

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains ,Pepe!

I (basically) did something similar to a keto diet - reducing carbs but maintaining protein. I'd say it worked pretty well for me

>on SS for 3 months
>put on 30 lbs, about 50% of which is lean muscle
is this pretty good progress?

What about frozen things? Does the weight change when it thaws?

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains pepe

I'm 1 month into SL and I have osgood-schlatters in my left knee. I hadn't had pain in it for years, and it's supposed to go away after adolescence, but I'm 21 and it kind of hurts now that I've started lifting. I think my form is pretty close to correct on my lifts, so I don't know if it's my bad knee or actually bad form. It doesn't hurt during the lift either, just on the rest day after, like when walking down stairs I might feel a twinge of pain, occasionally a little bit in the other knee too. I got a knee brace for my bad knee and that helps some

I dropped the bar on the left side of my traps when getting ready for squats. Luckily it was baby weight so I wasnt decapticated but it hurts as hell when I try to turn my head to the left. What do?

Nice gains, Pepe!